The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

Hoping All Too Well clears Enchanted this time 

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

4 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

At first I got mad at myself for having really high scores (an order of magnitude higher than my last ballot for the last rate), but then I realized I literally stan this woman, and artificially scoring songs lower than they deserve for the sake of objectivity serves no one except the puta losers who will find a way to sabotage everything

very rare that I'm giving anything less that a seven. I cannot honestly think of another catalogue that's so broad, where it's so easy to listen to absolutely everything and so rarely a bore

• Thanks 1

Where and how do I start my London Boy propaganda train?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I still have to rate Red and Midnights before submitting.

Gotta say, I was never a fan of evermore, but after listening to it for this rate, I have a newfound appreciation for it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I still have to rate Red and Midnights before submitting.

Gotta say, I was never a fan of evermore, but after listening to it for this rate, I have a newfound appreciation for it

Stan her second-best album :clap3:

2 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

it's getting a nine atm, may cave and just give it ten i fear

OK I AM IN. Never done one before. 

Do I just get listening + recording my scores/comments?

• Thanks 1

Taking a long time to rank the old albums, so many songs with the TV added

• Like 1

i would not like to be pinged anymore ty baefy! 

• Like 1

I submitted let's see what happenssss

:gayoncecat2:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

Please take this negative energy elsewhere :heart:

Loser Boy is a very shaky 2/10 :gaycat4:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Please take this negative energy elsewhere :heart:

Loser Boy is a very shaky 2/10 :gaycat4:

Try and have fun just once :gaycat4:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Try and have fun just once :gaycat4:

I just gave End Fame a 9, so trust I can dabble in fun and frivolity from time to time :gaycat4:

London Stink is a scourge and a stain on Her discography :gaycat4:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I just gave End Fame a 9, so trust I can dabble in fun and frivolity from time to time :gaycat4:

London Stink is a scourge and a stain on Her discography :gaycat4:

oh thats actually disgusting :gaycat: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, makeawish said:

it's getting a nine atm, may cave and just give it ten i fear

and we need to be doing that!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

I regret not giving it a 10

I just realized I have to suffer and listen to robin again for a second time in my life

• Like 1

Just now, 4Real said:

I regret not giving it a 10

STOP THE COUNT

2 hours ago, Miss Fortune said:

OK I AM IN. Never done one before. 

Do I just get listening + recording my scores/comments?

Yes! Just make sure to read the rules carefully in the OP. Use the Google Form to record your scores and comments

going thru the anthology tracks today (probably the fourth or fifth time in total that i've heard them) and it's never bad - i can't really justify giving them less than seven most of the time cos i'm not bored or annoyed, i am definitely engaged - but a lot of it does sort or blend into one dresnery produced ballad and i can barely remember which ones were very slightly better than the other ones

37 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

and we need to be doing that!

spacer.png

Hi friends.

I found your @s in the last TS Survivor thread, the Taylor Swift base, and in the TTPD album thread. Please let me know if you'd like to participate in the TS Discography Rate or if you'd like me to remove you from the pinglist. Hope you'll all join :heart:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, makeawish said:

going thru the anthology tracks today (probably the fourth or fifth time in total that i've heard them) and it's never bad - i can't really justify giving them less than seven most of the time cos i'm not bored or annoyed, i am definitely engaged - but a lot of it does sort or blend into one dresnery produced ballad and i can barely remember which ones were very slightly better than the other ones

As long as The Prophecy gets a 10 :gaycat1:

• Like 2

On 7/29/2024 at 1:25 PM, Forever Winter said:

Pinglists

Master Pinglist

Reveal hidden contents

@1989 @PoisonedIvy @Klein @State of Grace. @Badgalbriel @The Music Industry @Heldenzeit @fridayteenage @Dear Reader @wastedpotential @FolkLover1989 @Folklore89sm @Cruel Summer @Goaty @taylor__fan @Enrique523 @vale9001 @Kyle-x @Popboi. @Saint James @MidnightsAtPeace @Gladiator @Feanor @Ms. Togekiss @pinkbowvintage @Great Username @Lille @LostInStereo100 @Cleanromantic @Michael196 @MardinBeksloy @Tusk @cruelhprince @RideOrDie @YR. @Buffy @PrismaticOwen @Chris @OnlyManInTheWorld @Taylor fanboy @KatyPrismSpirit @Starchild @By the Water @Raphy23 @skizzo @19SLAYty9 @Squall @mael @Bosque @Save-Me-Oprah @YellowRibbon @Peroxide @Prismee @AndThenTheCocaine @Timeless @IBeMe @Achilles. @Fama @gagacasanova @G.U.Y. Gaga @drivers license  @UnusualBoy @Taylor Sniffs @idkwiam @4Real @DesiredConsternation @Kavish @Soobin @Bussea @greento @KillingYourCareer @SleepingTigers @Velvet Night @byzantium @AbeHicks @RihannaLoverrr @Holy Ground @Taylena @TaylenaStan @TayDuaStan @Hunter_13 @Shendelzare @Lorenzo22 @feelslikeadream @Rev8 @TheArgonaut @Jaay @Fifteen @Mr. Duff @doonerr @P!NK2LOVE @xfreshkidxx @inshadesofcool @Indie Go Mind @GreatestLoveofAll @creativity. @Ayanaa @JoeAg @Sanguine @Legend E @Quicksand @ChrisTheLoner @Walk_Away21 @wehavetostan @MissedTheTrain @bluebirdsforever @Juánny @woohoo @Bloo @Ryan @burninredhot @KeshaSwift @Miss Americana @Trent W @ariananext @305 @blown away @NEX @Maroonx @Sabrina Carpenter @badidearight @Strawberry Bubble @Kimi @Safe&Sound @enchanted0 @aesthetic bih @My Tears Ricochet @rebeltwat @terrorblade @LoveInStereo @dussel_06 @Kyungsoowift @Riverbank @diemoehre @Clauss @Flower @llikeh @Arrows @Avrileon @Teen Spirit @CamiloPg_ @sanzo @Live To Tell @a_d_22 @Solaria @NordicGuy @SylMacPer @tb6591 @?????? @Namigo @WeFoundWill @ithinkheknowsoutsold @makeawish @Yog @Mocha @jacklovesyou1 @halcyonday @Mezik @Edge Of Glory @PaloSanto @nostalgic @AdrianNicki @modern thing @holyground13 @Hurem @yourfaveisaflop @Wonbin @Taemira @roso @Alldeezy @djcalpal @Vixen Eyes @Doogle @TMRA @frankvert @Virgos Groove @BlackAura @Britney Jean @TaggedGalaxy @Bad News @olivethetree @taylorrrr @TaylorNation @KOMH @SoulKiwi @skwonderfactory @FlyOnTheWall @mercurialworld @Pheromosa @Frogger17 @Carrie-is-no-1 @Rep2000 @Theluckyone @UNNAMI @alestevens @NoOneDiesFromLove @Jude @Vespertine @Miss Fortune@houndsoflove @Life Savers @Magickarp @Danial @Ramona16 @VeniceBeach @sleepevaded @oceans @Gam @romas_ld@MusicLoverDude @kyoshi @PurrKaty @every1blinks @Mellark @Lemon @Starkboy @pavi @BeenTheShit @KnightOfAllRealms @Finkypop @Lightbringer007 @Maroon legacy @chiliam @Sailor Moon @LovaticSwiftie @folkloreking @Hitchhiker @Sweeftie13 @itsjem @siegetheday @dreamofyou @Saintlor @HappierJealousy @greeneyedsoul @queenoftheclouds @Nico Robin @Bonicap @Mandalore @cruelcooper @cat1867 @BabyBenzz @HBK-79 @touch @2NE1 @Underdogs @Better Mistakes @Monster Queen @Arcade ring

Incomplete/No Submissions

Reveal hidden contents

@PoisonedIvy @Klein @State of Grace. @Badgalbriel @Heldenzeit @fridayteenage @Dear Reader @wastedpotential @FolkLover1989 @Folklore89sm @Cruel Summer @Goaty @taylor__fan @Enrique523 @vale9001 @Kyle-x @Popboi. @Saint James @Gladiator @Feanor @Ms. Togekiss @Great Username @Lille @LostInStereo100 @Cleanromantic @Michael196 @MardinBeksloy @cruelhprince @RideOrDie @YR. @Buffy @PrismaticOwen @Chris @OnlyManInTheWorld @Taylor fanboy @KatyPrismSpirit @Starchild @By the Water @Raphy23 @19SLAYty9 @Squall @mael @Bosque @Save-Me-Oprah @YellowRibbon @Prismee @AndThenTheCocaine @Timeless @IBeMe @Achilles. @Fama @gagacasanova @G.U.Y. Gaga @UnusualBoy @Taylor Sniffs @idkwiam @DesiredConsternation @Kavish @drivers license @Bussea @SleepingTigers @Velvet Night @byzantium @AbeHicks  @RihannaLoverrr @Holy Ground @Taylena @TaylenaStan @TayDuaStan @Hunter_13 @Shendelzare @Lorenzo22 @feelslikeadream @Rev8 @TheArgonaut @Jaay @Fifteen @Mr. Duff @doonerr @P!NK2LOVE @xfreshkidxx @inshadesofcool @Indie Go Mind @GreatestLoveofAll @creativity. @Ayanaa @JoeAg @Sanguine @Legend E @Quicksand @ChrisTheLoner @Walk_Away21 @wehavetostan @MissedTheTrain @bluebirdsforever @Juánny @woohoo @Bloo @Ryan @burninredhot @KeshaSwift @Miss Americana @Trent W @ariananext @blown away @Maroonx  @Sabrina Carpenter @badidearight @Strawberry Bubble @Kimi @Safe&Sound @enchanted0 @aesthetic bih @My Tears Ricochet @rebeltwat @LoveInStereo @dussel_06  @Kyungsoowift @Nein @diemoehre @Clauss @Flower @WeFoundWill @makeawish @Yog @Mocha @jacklovesyou1 @halcyonday @Mezik @Edge Of Glory @nostalgic @AdrianNicki @modern thing @holyground13 @Hurem @yourfaveisaflop @Wonbin @Taemira @roso @Alldeezy @djcalpal @Vixen Eyes @Doogle @TMRA @frankvert @Virgos Groove @BlackAura @Britney Jean @TaggedGalaxy @Bad News @olivethetree @taylorrrr @TaylorNation @KOMH @SoulKiwi @skwonderfactory @FlyOnTheWall @mercurialworld @Pheromosa @Frogger17 @Carrie-is-no-1  @Rep2000 @Theluckyone @UNNAMI @alestevens @NoOneDiesFromLove @Jude @Vespertine @Miss Fortune @houndsoflove @Life Savers @Magickarp @Danial @Ramona16 @VeniceBeach @sleepevaded @oceans @Gam @romas_ld @MusicLoverDude @kyoshi @PurrKaty @every1blinks @Mellark @Lemon @Starkboy @pavi @BeenTheShit @KnightOfAllRealms @Finkypop @Lightbringer007 @Maroon legacy @chiliam @Sailor Moon @LovaticSwiftie @folkloreking @Hitchhiker @Sweeftie13 @itsjem @siegetheday @dreamofyou @Saintlor @HappierJealousy @greeneyedsoul @queenoftheclouds @Nico Robin @Bonicap @Mandalore @cruelcooper @cat1867 @BabyBenzz @HBK-79 @touch @2NE1 @Underdogs @Better Mistakes @Monster Queen @Arcade ring

Please let me know if you'd like to be added to/removed from the pinglists. I will send weekly reminders for you all to complete your ballots.

im sorry but i gotta pull out, ive been getting busier lately. i dont think i can join in

2 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

im sorry but i gotta pull out, ive been getting busier lately. i dont think i can join in

No worries. If you become available at all before August 31, feel free to shoot me a ping :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.