Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

Yeah, I have Double Blind lined up. Alongside Out of Darkness too. I still haven’t gotten around horror this year yet, but I think there will be a solid batch once again. :celestial6:

Edited by Lemon

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

just watched this and it was quite good. veeeeeery creepy atmosphere. it borrows from a bunch of movies a bit (to saw which would be spoiling) but its a very minimal, effective thriller!

The Strangers sneak peeks are giving a bit. :duca: I'm excited.

Yeeeees. I made it in time. Sending my list now. ❤️

• Like 1

FInally up to 20 films from that letterboxd list, lemme rank them now and submit later today just in time for the deadline :fan2:

• Like 1

Watched "You Are Not My Mother". Boring at times, cute idea, bad acting at moments, overall, you can watch it if you don't have anything else to watch.

I watched Baghead and it was mediocre. Not bad but nothing outstanding. 5,5/10

18 ballots now! Hope we can exceed 20! :party:

• Like 1

Last day to send your list!

main-qimg-c9c4d977402cbc342225230aa758c530

Deadline is exactly 24 hours after the time of posting (February 21 @ 11:59 PM EST).

Spoiler

@elevate@Konril@The Witch@HungryByTheBuffet@Reverse Warholian@lillavend3r@popmusicisdead@skankle@The Man Who@Lemon@Delirious@SitarHero@Jay L@killer_rose@hypnodemiluv@rooby.booby@Companion@UnderratedVocalist@BeachRat@Bhabylon@mokitsu@Tylerbv@barbiegrande@Hurem@Ghiles@Outlaws@TalkThatTalk@DEGUOM@X~MoviePoP@Alaska.@Desire@truthteller@publikcitizen@Bimbo@My.December@Walk_Away21@Fifteen@Roberto@ICLDXU4HS@Kevin2803@leyaris11@fauxtography@Yvess@Gesamtkunstwerk@Vignesh@WildAmerican@rp662@Sexyzinger@Lord Gaga@Living Legend@Jack!@305@Capris Groove@Miles.@blackoutbritney@TheBoss@Spartan528@DatChickDoe@Magic_boXX@Ampersand13@thinking@GraceRandolph@brokee@Khamis@StarsAllAligned@Artur@SchmoodRing@J Legend X@Matthew4815@Johnny Jacobs@Sanguine@Vulnicura@Drowned8World@Innocencelost@Spicy_TyTy@dussymob@Shelter@Chris@Sam96@Josh@shark_heather@Yog@Oktober Knight@Insanity@CosTaSsSs@okgo@Attitude@fridayteenage@kishi@wantedyoutogrow@dman4life@Bloodflowers.@ccfan007@Sweetestsecret@qurl@paddii_@superchaz@Enrique523@DevonRoars@Slate@ctlp27@Lexiel@DAP@blaggot@Hook Up@vale9001@Gaia@Totami Legend@MC54@bad guy@Peroxide@Coldpurry@ALA@ChandlerBing@brenda-walsh@Daddy@xluvxduffxmusicx@chosensparkles@Gavin.@Crashed@glacier76@josesuxx@aayAlex@fountain@Gossip_Boy@Alex@kipperskipper@Jagger@Big Bad Wolf@Skyesey@Power love@Natawie@Smarticle@Dark Phoenix@ZORBIT@Marry Illusion Glory@noonbob@hallucinate@Kylie Verzosa@illia@HRHCOLLECTION@RedDownwardTriangle@nostalgic@Mads Trier@mons†er@worldwide angel@Brycee@BoDaToe@Raptus@Sharamee6@Subzero@GentleEarthquake@45seconds@CristianGarcia@Martyr Of Fame@Almodusa@mystery@Buffy@ConceptD@Gorjesspazze9@Mystic Warrior@Broken@MonsterJohn@terrorblade@Danial@alp@Fetish for MiMi@scenekiller@DawnAnti@znake@harwee@madonnafan18@Galaxy@Cheers@JBJT2786@jakeisphat@UnusualBoy@Scabandplaster@BlowYourMind@chris1991@CozySkin@RunBoyRun@almanac@Miss Fortune@Zefierce@Johnnyboi@Ciel@skwonderfactory@Blue@kyliefever2002@Hector@Reflektor@Digitalism@RIKI232@vuelve88@Ramooon@Lovett@stochastic@Heartbreak Prince@Right Now@kandicha@stjosephprey4us@Liafen@GeminiCat@TROPICUM@Euterpe@ang@chiliam@Schhh@glitch@nathanspears@Memoirs387@UhOh@ainadalkaz@jrd30121994@izzyinsane@BionicWooHoo@Pink Whitney@Dula Peep@slik@Squall@Illuminati@Musicmajor@James_Dean@justin.@EriKills@Canon@HausOfGerard@Johnny Cash@ahauntingnearu@zach@stophittingmedad@Khal@misa amane@hector.adriel@Rihlord@Bentley@Sonny@PixelStick@Dragonfly@Tiziano's Boy@TheGreatMrY@PaloSanto@BrokenMachine@fab@EnterTheAttic@undermyskin@popstyle@airplane@wesleywalrus@MasterXPosed@Mordecai@igninton@Dylangaga@Badgalbriel@SpearsxCarey16@Mr. Loco@Pendulum@selena_lavigne@XxHeadstrongxX@Devin@RideOrDie@ALittleGauche@creativity.@bleuwaffle@Boysdontcry@thatsmydemi@KanMap@yourfaveisaflop@ariesgroove@feelslikeadream@Joyride@D_Man3379@Ivan_brit@Distantconstellation@EnigmaticAndroid@Jessie@schnetzka@Cherish@Headlock@GivingCher@KBax@TrueBlood@GuyNextDoor@Rachel Berry@xrosup@Lost In Paradise@NoOneDiesFromLove@QueenBLadyG@SmashingMiley@Hyper_Intake@rockwitu08@Otana@Death@JohnWayneHolland@SinnerCity@perfillusion@Armani?@Glam@Bad_vocal_technique@savedthemixtape@Richie.Valdez@bjorn@suneclipse121@Kid A@Lead Cenobite@Karla Cabello@Godontop@Zoomer@CREATIVEREBELLION@Verge of Obscene@Littlejfrey@suneclipse121@justjess@visions@ninasayers@DevinWylde@FailSafe@eclipsed@Babydoll.@BelfastPaul@State of Grace.@imacutiesis@rihannafan@Perfect Blue@Patient Zero@wehan6@antoine_@Wrecked@Admiringamor@Matthew@mylicious@Whis@Mohzy@KingBeyonce.@Airhead@BoyLikeYouSuxx@Bloo@Nashe@WEEKND@Bandito@Twilish@Cloröx@Zaram@Infatuation_Junkie@taemin@Weld_E@hardbrit@Bindi@Eric.@CroNich@OhRly?@BNF91@Antunes@DelRey@Ichinaru19@Life Savers@Angelgrande@ScorpiosGroove@V$.@BreakinTheIce@monologueNacafe@Keter@selfmadelatino@Kylizzle@onapearl@TYMPS@Scandalous@Dei@P!nk@fattysel@jimmytimestep@Gottasadae@easy HME@cruelcooper@Robyn.@DoctorIce@Ascareus Kratos@zaso@Hephaestus@JanStan@Aston Martin@ExtraChapstick@BadHabits@DariusSings@enchanted0@#Beautiful@WERKER@XAMJ@Arcadius@DamianSolo@Maroonx@Haschwalth@MermaidPrincess@Raspy@navykesha@Heldenzeit@Tropical@D/X@Iceland@Haus-Of_Mck@Bocanada@Joesuxx@Venom@Laura Palmer@Hot Volcano@secretgarden@Worm@sweetblindness@Rico Shameless v2@Mr_campbell@Horizon Flame@ArtForFreedom@vale9001@ReH2o@Haus@Elvenpath@FinleyGates@Ms.cleo@Raspberries@superben@KKCuteCat@Onyxmage@Bacardo Royale@JonginBey

• Like 3

I wanted to do this but I somehow only saw 16 on the list and haven’t had time to catch up :jonny: 

Infinity Pool better get last though.

10 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

I wanted to do this but I somehow only saw 16 on the list and haven’t had time to catch up :jonny: 

Infinity Pool better get last though.

Rate 16 and 4 use your imagination 😂

Almost 20 people oh A24 rate get off the floor! 

• Haha 3

watched Cuckoo starring Hunter Schafer last night at the Berlinale and boy I wanted to leave the cinema half way through. Cliché fest with terribly loud and grating sound design. The audience laughed at the jumpscares. 

Spoiler

imagine thinking it’s a good idea to have your “monster” wear a blonde wig

Edited by Innocencelost
typo

Can I please stop being tagged in this :skull:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

Can I please stop being tagged in this :skull:

Untag me too please :rip:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Last day to send your list!

main-qimg-c9c4d977402cbc342225230aa758c530

Deadline is exactly 24 hours after the time of posting (February 21 @ 11:59 PM EST).

Reveal hidden contents

@elevate@Konril@The Witch@HungryByTheBuffet@Reverse Warholian@lillavend3r@popmusicisdead@skankle@The Man Who@Lemon@Delirious@SitarHero@Jay L@killer_rose@hypnodemiluv@rooby.booby@Companion@UnderratedVocalist@BeachRat@Bhabylon@mokitsu@Tylerbv@barbiegrande@Hurem@Ghiles@Outlaws@TalkThatTalk@DEGUOM@X~MoviePoP@Alaska.@Desire@truthteller@publikcitizen@Bimbo@My.December@Walk_Away21@Fifteen@Roberto@ICLDXU4HS@Kevin2803@leyaris11@fauxtography@Yvess@Gesamtkunstwerk@Vignesh@WildAmerican@rp662@Sexyzinger@Lord Gaga@Living Legend@Jack!@305@Capris Groove@Miles.@blackoutbritney@TheBoss@Spartan528@DatChickDoe@Magic_boXX@Ampersand13@thinking@GraceRandolph@brokee@Khamis@StarsAllAligned@Artur@SchmoodRing@J Legend X@Matthew4815@Johnny Jacobs@Sanguine@Vulnicura@Drowned8World@Innocencelost@Spicy_TyTy@dussymob@Shelter@Chris@Sam96@Josh@shark_heather@Yog@Oktober Knight@Insanity@CosTaSsSs@okgo@Attitude@fridayteenage@kishi@wantedyoutogrow@dman4life@Bloodflowers.@ccfan007@Sweetestsecret@qurl@paddii_@superchaz@Enrique523@DevonRoars@Slate@ctlp27@Lexiel@DAP@blaggot@Hook Up@vale9001@Gaia@Totami Legend@MC54@bad guy@Peroxide@Coldpurry@ALA@ChandlerBing@brenda-walsh@Daddy@xluvxduffxmusicx@chosensparkles@Gavin.@Crashed@glacier76@josesuxx@aayAlex@fountain@Gossip_Boy@Alex@kipperskipper@Jagger@Big Bad Wolf@Skyesey@Power love@Natawie@Smarticle@Dark Phoenix@ZORBIT@Marry Illusion Glory@noonbob@hallucinate@Kylie Verzosa@illia@HRHCOLLECTION@RedDownwardTriangle@nostalgic@Mads Trier@mons†er@worldwide angel@Brycee@BoDaToe@Raptus@Sharamee6@Subzero@GentleEarthquake@45seconds@CristianGarcia@Martyr Of Fame@Almodusa@mystery@Buffy@ConceptD@Gorjesspazze9@Mystic Warrior@Broken@MonsterJohn@terrorblade@Danial@alp@Fetish for MiMi@scenekiller@DawnAnti@znake@harwee@madonnafan18@Galaxy@Cheers@JBJT2786@jakeisphat@UnusualBoy@Scabandplaster@BlowYourMind@chris1991@CozySkin@RunBoyRun@almanac@Miss Fortune@Zefierce@Johnnyboi@Ciel@skwonderfactory@Blue@kyliefever2002@Hector@Reflektor@Digitalism@RIKI232@vuelve88@Ramooon@Lovett@stochastic@Heartbreak Prince@Right Now@kandicha@stjosephprey4us@Liafen@GeminiCat@TROPICUM@Euterpe@ang@chiliam@Schhh@glitch@nathanspears@Memoirs387@UhOh@ainadalkaz@jrd30121994@izzyinsane@BionicWooHoo@Pink Whitney@Dula Peep@slik@Squall@Illuminati@Musicmajor@James_Dean@justin.@EriKills@Canon@HausOfGerard@Johnny Cash@ahauntingnearu@zach@stophittingmedad@Khal@misa amane@hector.adriel@Rihlord@Bentley@Sonny@PixelStick@Dragonfly@Tiziano's Boy@TheGreatMrY@PaloSanto@BrokenMachine@fab@EnterTheAttic@undermyskin@popstyle@airplane@wesleywalrus@MasterXPosed@Mordecai@igninton@Dylangaga@Badgalbriel@SpearsxCarey16@Mr. Loco@Pendulum@selena_lavigne@XxHeadstrongxX@Devin@RideOrDie@ALittleGauche@creativity.@bleuwaffle@Boysdontcry@thatsmydemi@KanMap@yourfaveisaflop@ariesgroove@feelslikeadream@Joyride@D_Man3379@Ivan_brit@Distantconstellation@EnigmaticAndroid@Jessie@schnetzka@Cherish@Headlock@GivingCher@KBax@TrueBlood@GuyNextDoor@Rachel Berry@xrosup@Lost In Paradise@NoOneDiesFromLove@QueenBLadyG@SmashingMiley@Hyper_Intake@rockwitu08@Otana@Death@JohnWayneHolland@SinnerCity@perfillusion@Armani?@Glam@Bad_vocal_technique@savedthemixtape@Richie.Valdez@bjorn@suneclipse121@Kid A@Lead Cenobite@Karla Cabello@Godontop@Zoomer@CREATIVEREBELLION@Verge of Obscene@Littlejfrey@suneclipse121@justjess@visions@ninasayers@DevinWylde@FailSafe@eclipsed@Babydoll.@BelfastPaul@State of Grace.@imacutiesis@rihannafan@Perfect Blue@Patient Zero@wehan6@antoine_@Wrecked@Admiringamor@Matthew@mylicious@Whis@Mohzy@KingBeyonce.@Airhead@BoyLikeYouSuxx@Bloo@Nashe@WEEKND@Bandito@Twilish@Cloröx@Zaram@Infatuation_Junkie@taemin@Weld_E@hardbrit@Bindi@Eric.@CroNich@OhRly?@BNF91@Antunes@DelRey@Ichinaru19@Life Savers@Angelgrande@ScorpiosGroove@V$.@BreakinTheIce@monologueNacafe@Keter@selfmadelatino@Kylizzle@onapearl@TYMPS@Scandalous@Dei@P!nk@fattysel@jimmytimestep@Gottasadae@easy HME@cruelcooper@Robyn.@DoctorIce@Ascareus Kratos@zaso@Hephaestus@JanStan@Aston Martin@ExtraChapstick@BadHabits@DariusSings@enchanted0@#Beautiful@WERKER@XAMJ@Arcadius@DamianSolo@Maroonx@Haschwalth@MermaidPrincess@Raspy@navykesha@Heldenzeit@Tropical@D/X@Iceland@Haus-Of_Mck@Bocanada@Joesuxx@Venom@Laura Palmer@Hot Volcano@secretgarden@Worm@sweetblindness@Rico Shameless v2@Mr_campbell@Horizon Flame@ArtForFreedom@vale9001@ReH2o@Haus@Elvenpath@FinleyGates@Ms.cleo@Raspberries@superben@KKCuteCat@Onyxmage@Bacardo Royale@JonginBey

Submitted in PM!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevonRoars said:

Did I send?

AcKVlWaNVVVFQwro3nLXqPljcYA.jpg

12 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

@genetic failplz remove my tag

the more the merrier <3 

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

AcKVlWaNVVVFQwro3nLXqPljcYA.jpg

I totally forgot about this mess. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.