Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Cowboy like me is still the best song she released in 2020s.

The melody, imagery, bridge, hook, instrumentals all 10/10 alexz

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

32 minutes ago, Cole said:

I redo my entire Taylor discography ranking (just the songs found on her album releases) every few months. It takes me a couple days. I actually find it a lot of fun. I arrange it as a Spotify playlist from songs I like the most -> songs I like the least.

Yeah I do the same too… and your favourites definitely shift over time… for YEARS my all time number one was Style and whilst I adore that song… I don't listen to it all that often these days, one of the issues with over-playing a very catchy pop song.

i created my own playlist of my favorite taylor swift songs and i just realized how DIVERSE her discography is. like for someone who constantly gets dragged for being plain stale white bread, like look at the PLETHORA of sonic offerings she has! you can always see the clear direction of her music and her growth as an artist, she rarely does one offs, when she goes into a new era, she COMMITS!

  1. Our Song (yeehaw)

  2. Forever and Always

  3. You Belong With Me (just amazing country pop!)

  4. I Can See You (ok arctic monkeys)

  5. Enchanted

  6. State of Grace (very U2 arena rock coded)

  7. I Knew You Were Trouble (edm kween)

  8. Style

  9. New Romantics (she built carly's nachos with this and style)

  10. I Did Something Bad

  11. Dancing with Our Hands Tied (okay drum n bass!)

  12. False God (jazz kween)

  13. right where you left me (campfire ballad)

  14. august

  15. Anti-Hero (perfect intersection of her pop and lyrical sensibilities)

  16. Hits Different

  17. So Long, London (atmospheric pop!)

  18. imgonnagetyouback

  19. Wood (idc this jackson 5 ahh bop SLAPSSSS!)

  20. Fate of Ophelia (her best lead single what can I say)

She's managed to do country, poprock, synthpop, EDM, indie/alt, jazz like-?

edit: everyday this list changes but one thing you'll never see me is listen to all too well, dear john and wildest dreams, just chop after chop im sorry but the jake drama overinflates ATWs status when right where you left me is so much more heartbreaking and catchy-?

Edited by Swiftienator13

10 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

From what I'd read, she'd "only" need around 250k vinyl sales to go #1. Assuming she dropped some digital remixes later this week, that could help get to that number even easier.

I don't know if they printed that many copies though, or at least not for the US alone. IIRC, Fortnight had ~100k stock for RSD 2025 and people are reporting stores as saying the ET stock is larger than that. But those are only individual stores reporting that, so we still have no clue overall.

I'm guessing it will end up around #3-5 on the Hot 100 if it has a huge, let's say, 150k stock and they all sell out. I doubt she'll end up above Olivia and especially Texas unless the stock is next level insane.

I saw on Facebook just in posts recommended to me like 5 posts about the vinyl and every single person said the record stores they where in had end caps full of the vinyl and several stores had long lines. But not crazy long so I'm better the same 3-5. Maybe someone will have more insight on the stock later this week

I didn't even realize it was TTPD day omg jonny5

Being on here when the second half dropped is like a core memory for me as a fan. Finding out the second disc was basically Evermore 2 in real time with everyone else was such a wild experience. Fortnight is still in my top three most played songs ever. Honestly I don't know if there will ever be another album that hits the same way TTPD did - excellence start to finish for that many songs, the live recordings from the Eras tour (Treacherous x The Alchemy and The Prophecy x Long Story Short may still be the greatest recordings in the history of mankind!)

Ugh an ALBUM oh TTPD they could never make me hate any part of you

Edited by blade bird

5 hours ago, fantafantanocoke said:

TTPD came into my life at a time where I had moved in with someone after 2 years of dating and many years of just ... romantic chaos with other men in my past, and it was so cathartic for me to go on the journey with that album and then releasing all of it and begin building a life with my now fiancé.

TTPD is my favourite Taylor album. It's been two years and I'm still finding small pieces of lore and depth in it everytime I listen.

The universe she created with that album never ceases to amaze me and I just KNOW that as time goes by, it will be recognised as one of the greatest albums driven by songwriting EVER.

ttpd-crying-ttpd.gif

Wait, this is literally exactly where I was and what happened with me.

Sis, I am so happy for US.

1a5d19078a2168935225a219cd0c3e14.gif

Ophelia's debut is so insane, especially considering how much debuts have dropped since 2024. If nothing else the entire era was worth it just to deliver that song tbh. An all time classic in her catalogue 20 years into her career. No one gives af what album Believe was on.

I hope we get Lizzie Taylor remixes and she doesn't just let this release go by quietly. The remixes this era have been eating.

Omg I didn't realize it was TTPD Day either! We're moving and I literally just finished the whole album while unpacking. Had an urge to listen to it, I suppose my subconscious was synced up!

jonny4

2 hours ago, Lille said:

Wait, this is literally exactly where I was and what happened with me.

Sis, I am so happy for US.

1a5d19078a2168935225a219cd0c3e14.gif

The Prophecy is real! I'm super happy for us, too heart

reaction-meme-stan-twitter.gif

1 hour ago, Kyle-x said:

TTPD truly aging like the finest of wines

couldn't agree more, fellow Ayu-Brit-Tay-Hybrid-Stan! Loving to see such elite taste

ayumi-hamasaki-ayu.gif

the impact of TTPD: recently a young, very good and talented Italian songwriter (for the Italians here, he is Fulminacci) released his breakup album after a long relationship and everyone called it his The tortured poets department era

I honestly feel like one of the keys to taylor massive success today is cause her sad music just hit so hard
All popgirls have sad songs but taylor goes extra hard with them and they all have their own vivid picturesque world
sometimes in those days when i feel sad-melancholic-like crying i go to my extensive pop library and i always go for the taylor folder cause her sad music hit me harder
She's so expressive. Ella no se guarda nada. Impacta con cada palabra.

Sometimes she really good with anger like she did with mad woman.
thats a masterful angry song

Edited by AvadaKedavra

was reminded of how she's currently treating elizabeth taylor bc its stalling on pop OUTSIDE THE TOP 10

IS4KkzP.png

imagine showgirl gets another single and she gives it the full push compared to................................this

IS4KkzP.png

I will never stop talking about Cassandra because it is such a gem.

It is another Taylor's self aware and meta moment where she accurately embodies song subject and delivers heavy punch emotionally.

The same goes for Albatross and Bolter too.

Truly, TTPD being the Woodvale.

TTPD & Guilty as Sin..? have been my top played album and song for both 2024 and 2025, maybe they'll threepeat. heart2

When do you girls envision her film being made? I feel like it's been in the pipeline for an eternity.

TTPD songs that I'm obsessed with but people don't seem to care about:

May I ask what we are doing now? Considering there are no news of her yet.

I hope she's doing fine with her fiancé and cats

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Oh, Florida!!! is actually a smash hit in my mind. It is such crazily orchestrated song. It was an instant favorite for me during initial listen. Sounds so vast and urgent.

Since release, all roads have led to TTPD for me heart2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.