Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

6 million soon loki

Fortnight Her cardigan moment is coming

Meanwhile ICDIWABH's The Man-sized boost and Guilty As Sin's Cruel Summer fate are locked for her next tour

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

Goodbye

Might get banned after this. More WPs

WP for what? Making a factual thread? I swear i hate how Gaga is protected on this forum rip

TTPD almost getting to 6M is fantastic. I always knew that album would age like fine wine, the critical hate against it was so forced. It suffered from "it's ok to hate on her again" syndrome.

Just now, Enrique523 said:

TTPD almost getting to 6M is fantastic. I always knew that album would age like fine wine, the critical hate against it was so forced. It suffered from "it's ok to hate on her again" syndrome.

Most of the reviews about it didn't even focus on the music. It was just about her being overexposed at the time and her personal life.

1 hour ago, Cole said:

Most of the reviews about it didn't even focus on the music. It was just about her being overexposed at the time and her personal life.

EXACTLY. I also noticed it, it was disgusting. One review (i don't remember which one) literally started with her "jet use", while other heavy jet users were getting away with it. Performative activism at its worst sick

I'm 100% sure Folkmore would've somehow gotten hate as well if it came out at the wrong time. Taylor is one of the only celebrities that is judged for her fame and not her actual music, especially when she's at a commercial peak.

it was pretty obvious. i said back then, that there was not a single taylor swift album that could be released in 2024 it wouldn't be panned. folklore would be panned if it were released in 2024.

this is also why ttpd has best potential for big re-appraisal among big albums from 2024 in 10 years or so. hmhas and sns are fairly rated, will be staple classics, but for example brat was very overrated, and it would be funny if opinions on those two albums flipped in the future.

Why was the album thread locked? giraffe

Anyways, it pleases me to see TTPD receiving its just desserts. It feels wonderful to never have been a OTTPDH.

I absolutely love Showgirl and i'm sick and tired of pretending otherwise to get internet brownie points.

The way Fortnight still has me absolutely possessed is so fascinating to me - like I can leave it on repeat for hours and actually enjoy every single loop. That second chorus synth is criminally good, just enough to leave me wanting more of it every single time.

I don't think we talk enough about how Taylor's approach to pop music predominantly being synth pop, in a way that a lot of other major artists don't do since they veer in other subgenre directions, is a huge factor in keeping synth pop relevant. I have this playlist I adore that blends old school synth pop like Only You, classics like Running Up That Hill, and contemporary cuts like the Apple remix and How Bad Do U Want Me with a core of tons of Taylor songs, leaning heavily on TTPD, 1989, and Midnights. It's one of my favorite things to put on. Her voice suits the genre soooo perfectly.

Was there 2 bases or something?

Also the whackings in that Fortnight v Abra thread were hilarious

The ongoing Swiftie x Monster feud on this forum makes me a little sad as a genuine fan of both…

bird

Anyways. Fortnight - if this ends up having a Cardigan level trajectory I'll be over the moon.

it's the kind of song you blast in the car on a rainy day when you're ruminating about a past love or even a current one… I'm really glad people are FINALLY starting to see the light…

And even from my first listening experience I always thought it reminded me of this (one of my favourite songs of all time):

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

Anyways. Fortnight - if this ends up having a Cardigan level trajectory I'll be over the moon.

Fortnight down 72k streams from yesterday eli

Hoping for a nice jump on Monday

2 hours ago, Calvin said:

Fortnight down 72k streams from yesterday eli

Hoping for a nice jump on Monday

Wow Ophelia is still doing so good, truly her Flowers moment clap3

Imagine still doing that 20 years into your career, we are so spoiled.

it will be interesting to see which one will reach 2bln first, ophelia or style. style is kinda locked to do it by the end of the year. and ophelia needs to average 2.8 mln daily streams for the rest of the year.

4 hours ago, Peroxide said:

it's the kind of song you blast in the car on a rainy day when you're ruminating about a past love or even a current one… I'm really glad people are FINALLY starting to see the light…

Fortnight and all of TTPD standard is such a 'hot' album for me.
It's my go to thing to listen to when its super hot outside. It's also my favorite lead single she's ever released.

On 4/10/2026 at 10:53 AM, cruelhprince said:

Fortnight Her cardigan moment is coming

Meanwhile ICDIWABH's The Man-sized boost and Guilty As Sin's Cruel Summer fate are locked for her next tour

she always wins in the end, is amazing

My Femboy Only Breaks His Favorite Dildo is HITTING tonight wow

oh here we go again...the voices in his head

smitten

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

My Femboy Only Breaks His Favorite Dildo is HITTING tonight wow

oh here we go again...the voices in his head

smitten

did you just invented this name or is it common? lol it's so funny

My down low only breaks his favorite bottom

1 hour ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

did you just invented this name or is it common? lol it's so funny

My down low only breaks his favorite bottom

Nnnnn at the "My DL" ahh

Just off the top of my head as the certified song nicknamer in here fan

Since we know Liz Taylor wont go #1 now I am still happy she is doing a big push with the vinyls and likely some CDs and stuff cuz it will help give Liz Taylor a much needed boost for the Year End Chart!

57 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Remember when we all thought The Fate Ophelia could be her first Year-End #1

I knew Choosin' Texas is going to be a monster smash on hot 100. I predicted it last year when it was just released.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.