Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

By the Water

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by By the Water

  1. He's not a hater but he clearly isn't having a discussion
  2. You can read the reactions to Midnight Rain upon release for yourself. And you can't use streams to prove your point while mentioning Question and closure. Besides, people don't mention Question's bridge specifically because the entire song is bad, no one talks about its verses or chorus specifically either. You can keep calling people cupcakes for not blindly agreeing with your nonsense though
  3. Midnight Rain, Question and closure aren't the best examples of songs that aren't/weren't hated
  4. The "only focus on the men" thing is funny considering all the "Travis is a bad muse!!11!!" comments
  5. All those replies from THOTS and liddos
  6. I can't belive we're not gonna get a MV for the title track. I wish she'd do multiple MVs during release week again like with Midnights
  7. How would they engagement farm then?
  8. VOTY wins: 1989: 1 Lover: 1 (2 nominations) Midnights: 1 TLOAS: 1 rePUTAtion: 0 (0 nominations)
  9. Ophelia VOTY winner LWYMMD ha revenge
  10. The video really is stunning though. Why couldn't Opalite have something nicer?
  11. We were so close to having no dialogue
  12. The way y'all have been talking as if Debut TV is some sort of acclaim bait
  13. She said she skips RTF but not ED
  14. Is she really gonna make us watch a flop award show for a music video? In 2026?
  15. The way I went to the spotify thread to curse at people for not streaming Pink Clouding but they gave me a reason to drag Ga Ga
  16. Would it really be much better if I said last 8 years?
  17. So the second biggest single from TLOAS will soon surpass Ga Ga's biggest solo hit from the last 15 years?
  18. Honey (least streamed song on TLOAS) - 218,100,129 The Dead Dance - 214,723,444 Patient Zero - 14,877,500 (1 day) Kill For Love - 13,539,090 (1 year)
  19. So Ga Ga's biggest solo hit in the last 15 years is a Patient Zero-sized hit?
  20. Wait, who in here found the ME! thread? I wanted a good cackle but I can't seem to find it
  21. I feel like Aaron still has so much more to give. I feel like this is the best she ever managed to take her country-level songwriting into a pop production. I know we kinda made up our minds about TS13 being country but I was kinda hoping it would be a country-pop mess like Red
  22. I think the last time I read a review was in 2020, maybe I read some Midnights ones but I don't remember. It just felt pointless tbh. There's only so much you can get out of an album after 1 or 2 listens. The discussions we have in here are more much interesting to me and have actually offered me some different perspectives on certain songs.
  23. The concept of Gorgeous and Paper Rings being better than Ophelia and RTF I've even seen people claim that the worst song on Lover is better than the best song on Showgirl Y'all really expect us to take these hyperbolic statements seriously

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.