Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Calvin said:

I knew Choosin' Texas is going to be a monster smash on hot 100. I predicted it last year when it was just released.

And if Taylor is happy to let it slip away with no performances and no promo, then we are happy for Ella to take it clap3

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

On 4/10/2026 at 5:59 PM, Enrique523 said:

TTPD almost getting to 6M is fantastic. I always knew that album would age like fine wine, the critical hate against it was so forced. It suffered from "it's ok to hate on her again" syndrome.

TTPD and Folklore are my fav albums. Followed by midnights

  • ATRL Moderator

Lesbian Taylor won’t go #1 but I still want to snatch a vinyl, I hope I can bird

Oh home sweet home

I just wanna say the n+1th time that I love RED by Miss Taylor Swift because it's her best album ever.

It has 9 singles in total (both from the OG and TV)

A whole act in eras tour

30 songs in total (I don't count remixes or piano versions)

I can't think of at the moment but RED is just the best 😆😗🥂

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Lesbian Taylor

What is it? 🤨😐

3 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

Remember when we all thought The Fate Ophelia could be her first Year-End #1

With some promo it could have been (and those 700 points she lost at the first week of release)

khalyan2

4 hours ago, jgamgr said:

With some promo it could have been (and those 700 points she lost at the first week of release)

khalyan2

Changing streaming weight mid year after its debut is tough, I wish they'd retroactively update for the beginning portion of the BB year. At least it'd get a bit more padding to its point total.

Imagine the boost we'd get if she performed full Showgirl album on Coachella. It is so sad that she does not care at all monkey

5 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Lesbian Taylor won't go #1 but I still want to snatch a vinyl, I hope I can bird

@Peroxide called her Frizzie Lizzie in the album thread and it pops in my head every now and then and I can't help but laugh. rip

When are they going to fix 1989 on Spotify?? I can't look at the atrocious BMR logo for much longer

22 minutes ago, oscar13 said:

Imagine the boost we'd get if she performed full Showgirl album on Coachella. It is so sad that she does not care at all monkey

A Showgirl with ZERO performance

tenor.gif

23 minutes ago, Cole said:

@Peroxide called her Frizzie Lizzie in the album thread and it pops in my head every now and then and I can't help but laugh. rip

I'd cry my eyes violet, Frizzie Lizzie

1r22wsG_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

50 minutes ago, oscar13 said:

Imagine the boost we'd get if she performed full Showgirl album on Coachella. It is so sad that she does not care at all monkey

I think the lashings the album got ruined any chances of her giving this a proper era tbh. At least Ophelia is her biggest hit in a long time. But it would be nice if Opalite or ET had a chance + she did a GRAMMYs performance/appearence/etc.

I had a dream last night that on The Prophecy there were deep male vocals singing the chorus alongside Taylor and it sounded heavenly. Now i'm gonna think about it everytime i listen to the song rip

2 hours ago, dreww said:

I think the lashings the album got ruined any chances of her giving this a proper era tbh. At least Ophelia is her biggest hit in a long time. But it would be nice if Opalite or ET had a chance + she did a GRAMMYs performance/appearence/etc.

I won't deny that online reception and discourse can influence an album's success to some extent these days, but an album being dragged doesn't change how an artist chooses to promote the entire era. skull she's not FKA Twigs

I wonder what she's plotting these days, pretty sure she's not just baking sourdough and planning weddings, probably working on something

An album that sounds like the live version of Illicit Affairs is what I want for TS13. Essentially the acoustic rock sound of songs like All Too Well (original) is what I've been craving from her for ages. I feel like it's been ages since she's been in a studio with a full live band.l and real drums.

1 hour ago, enchanted0 said:

I won't deny that online reception and discourse can influence an album's success to some extent these days, but an album being dragged doesn't change how an artist chooses to promote the entire era. skull she's not FKA Twigs

I wonder what she's plotting these days, pretty sure she's not just baking sourdough and planning weddings, probably working on something

Nah let's be so serious. The only song the public actually liked was Ophelia, maybe Opalite. The rest of the album was bashed and tay always responds to criticism indirectly.

Double OO - Ophelia and Opalite being such marvelous tunes, the great pairing. And they also got the best remixes (Loud Luxury and Chris Lake). heart

I'm tired of pretending this isn't one of her very best songs. The melodies wow. Puta and k89 never stood a chance

22 minutes ago, By the Water said:

I'm tired of pretending this isn't one of her very best songs. The melodies wow. Puta and k89 never stood a chance

Afterglow is such a highlight on Lover for me. clap3

59 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Even if TTPD and Evermore are my favorite 2020s albums, Folklore will always be that b!tch. The lyrics, production and vocals are just the best of her career.

2010s: Speak Now, Red, 1989

2020s: Folklore, Evermore, TTPD

15 minutes ago, Sweeftie13 said:

Even if TTPD and Evermore are my favorite 2020s albums, Folklore will always be that b!tch. The lyrics, production and vocals are just the best of her career.

2010s: Speak Now, Red, 1989

2020s: Folklore, Evermore, TTPD

Folklore is the crown jewel of Taylor's career. As good as RED & 1989 are, an album like folklore was a must need for her legacy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPo8PC7a3vc9M1Gb-hlPW

It will be remembered for generations to come like other masterpieces such as Rumours, The Dark side of the moon, Thriller, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

Edited by Calvin

On 4/12/2026 at 10:21 AM, PieceBy said:

TTPD and Folklore are my fav albums. Followed by midnights

The taste jonny

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.