Everything posted by woohoo
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
He's so hot. The entire us military couldn't keep me from from getting under the Oval Office desk ๐๐๐.
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 5: #1 WW (6.1m), #1 US (2.3m)
I gotta say after a few days and the video I really like Patient Zero. Pink Clouding and Babylon are good too, but Cleveland!, I fear it's gonna be ME!'ed on my Taylor playlist. I just can't get into it. New Romantics deserved Clevelands peak ๐ญ
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 5: #1 WW (6.1m), #1 US (2.3m)
Guys, let's be gracious and let the OTH have their moment on stage. They've waited since Folklore dropped for this. They've waited half as long as Rihanna fans have for a new album. Taylor finally hit a wall with 3 mediocre tracks and a decent one (I love Patient Zero but it's no Ophelia) and got panned critically so let them enjoy it while it lasts. No artist is immune to making bad music it's just how it is. But we all see how the #TaylorSwiftisoverParty from 2016 went. If her career survived that it's gonna withstand a few bad reviews. Even the bot campaign of 2025 fell flat on its face. Think of it this way: for them, this is the beginning of the downfall of Taylor, the same joy we had we when she hit 4 milli in a week. Don't steal their joy, for she hath taken so much from them since 2020. Let them have a little sparkle of hope and joy please๐ฅบ๐ฅน๐ฅบ๐ฅน๐ฅบ
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
I want him to be mean to me
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
I hope Angie wins she's such a good candidate and I think she gets lost in all the Talarico/ El Seyed craze. She's one republicans probably won't see coming if she does win. They're busy bashing "the Muslim" and attacking Talarico as "trans vegan" to not see Miss Angie in the blind spot coming in for the side swipe
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Me after Taylor doesn't announce Taylor Swift TV at all this year. But seriouslyโฆcan Kentucky not recall him. Something?
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
No joke. Like TUCKER CARLSON WAS POSITIVE ABOUT ABDUL FOR FFS. And people wonder why I'm so pissed off at the moderate democrats. They've been almost as bad as Fox News to him.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
And honestly Americans and people who don't usually vote or follow politics will buy into this hook, line, and sinker. And then it'll turn into 500.00 dollars. I have zero faith in this electorate. It's honestly frightening how stupid people have become so fast. Covid broke something in society it made what was breaking break faster.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Hakeem literally said we're not getting Medicare for all with him and Chuck is more worried about Israel's citizens than our own. That's our moderates. As far as privileged goes I'm a gay man in the deep red 85-15 Trump Bible Belt, nothing scares me anymore. I'm so privileged I can't afford to get outโค๏ธ. And look, I get where you're coming from I really do, I was there once but I've just had enough. I can already tell you exactly what's gonna happen after 2028 if moderates continue with power: they'll try to pass stuff with a slim majority, fetterman or someone else ruin it, they'll rebuild the basic necessities we had like TESTING FOR FOOD BOURE ILLNESS and rehire some government employees, they'll try to investigate some of the corruption and they might raise minimum wage to 7.75 an hour as lil bonus for us and that's it. OHHHH and they'll make sure Israel gets their free education and all the healthcare they could ever want. Meanwhile half the country will continue buying groceries with Affirm.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
This is my thing, I was a blue no matter who progressive but after seeing the way the moderates have treated Hasan, Mamdani, and El-Seyed and other left-leaning candidates I am pretty disgusted. They have came after them more so than they have maga. So honestly, if maga and moderates want don't want healthcare and wanna keep the status quo why do they need my vote? The maga burn it all down in 4 years vs the moderate slow suffering into economic collapse over the next 10-15 leads to the same spot. If a candidate can't give me universal healthcare or SOMETHING I simply don't care enough to wait in line. Will I suffer for it? Probably. Do I care? Also no. I'm numb. It has been a long 10 years under trump and honestly nothing is gonna phase me. If a nuke is about drop I'm gonna slow walk to my car and if it's close I might stand under it. MAGA and moderates have beat me down to the point that I just do not careeeee what happens. Unless someone offers real exciting change, I'm out. I encourage those with any hope left or an ounce of feeling left to vote. I just need someone to make me feel something again and I'll gladly vote. I also understand that maga are homophobic racists vile pieces of ***t but then you have moderate dems voting WITH THEM to fund ice and throwing trans people under the bus so what am I suppose to do with that??? It all comes down to the candidate for me now.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
I think I've decided unless the corporate dems change or AOC runs, I'm not voting in 2028. The establishment isn't giving me a reason too. The only thing different they'll do from republicans is wave a pride flag in June and that's not working on me anymore. At this point I'd rather end up in a Christofacicst gay camp and out of the mundane cycle of status quo for the next 40 years until I die. Atleast the gay camp will be somewhat quicker. If moderate dems want to ignore the base then I'll just ignore them on Election Day. Today seeing MTG defend Angie, the Florida senate candidate while the establishment continued on Hasan and Abdul has just really pissed me off. They can shove Israel up their a**.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
I'm right there with you. I want from blue no matter who to maybe I'll flip a coin on election day to see if I'll go vote because the internal struggle is so real. With establishment dems the economic doom is a slow roast while with republicans it's deep fry on high for 5 minutes. Both lead us to the same place just at different times. The only thing the dems are any good for are social issues but hell you have some of them throwing trans people under the bus and voting for ice funding. Like I think we're doomed no matter what unless an AOC/ El-Seyed figure comes to power
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
The fall of the US in the handmaidens tale was far too accurate. If it's not little Billy's soccer practice or a Stanley cup or a TikTok video people simply don't and won't care until it's too late. I see it happening exactly like in the show.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
I like to be gagged and muzzled but not on ATRL ๐๐
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Same but if I go down I want them to go down so I can at least watch before I do. Digging for positivity here ๐๐๐
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Is it bad that with things how they are and one third of this country being absolute Idiots that I don't care anymore if it all falls apart because I feel like people should be punished for being stupid? Like I'm tired of the impending doom all the time. Bring on Gilead and the economic collapse I just don't care anymore. Also my anxiety med got upped again so maybe that erased what little effs I had left to give. I am so tired
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
You're right. I'm in a rural area and they would rather their kids starve or die in a nuclear holocaust before they'd ever let "them trans and gays" do well in society and if it's a Mexican that's not making their burrito they're out too. These people have such religious psychosis they'd gladly hand their daughters over to an 80 year old man handmaidens tale style if it meant all white and straight is Christian is all they had to see in society. It's quite scary. I'm in a super small town so people here are still kinda sane, but drive 15-20 mins out and it's quite alarming. I honestly have a lot of stuff delivered including groceries because im not trying to get shot for walking a gay way (I walk fast with a bounce in my step, I've been told I walk gay since middle school ๐). I have zero faith in America or its voters to get us out of this providing we even make it through midterms
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
I'll Honestly be more shocked that the midterms happen and the blue congress is actually seated In January. At this point I can easily see them being canceled tampered with more than I can see them actually happening and being fair
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
I was just thinking this! If we werent a racist sh*thole he could be president, and there isn't a US army big enough to keep me from crawling under that desk ๐ญ๐๐ญ. I'd get him impeached let me control myself. Country over self. I could be secretary of stress relief it might be legal then.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
This is honestly why I think Earle-Sears lost in Virginia. A black female candidate for governor in Southwest Virginia? Girllll. My friend at our polling place said they hadn't seen turn out so low in years last year and I think it's because rural voters are 90% racist. It's baked into their inbred incel culture.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
I don't think she'd make a bad senate majority leader. Her or Bernie. Anyone but Chuckles. They really need to clean house in November if they actually gain power back
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Florida is such a dumpster fire now. It hasn't been blue since what? 2008? Apparently people there love the policies if they keep voting how they do.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
I really don't like Haley Stevens at all. She really think people believe her when she says she'll fight for the working class after taking 60 million dollars for what we all know will be to fight for Israel more than us. She'll fight, but won't you dare touch M4A, education or healthcare. She's the they can eat cake until cancer or diabetes comes for them, I'll be a senator and be fine no matter what. That's why I really hate moderates now. They dangle people rights in front of us but it's gonna cost us living a decent life. You want gay marriage protection, well okay BUT you don't get healthcare or education. I'd rather be gay camped at this point then slowly being priced out of what little of a life I've made for myself. Eventually they'll let costs get so high that most of us lose everything. I really wish I could afford to just leave.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Let's storm the capital and try to hang the vice president and defend pedophiles but let's draw the line at M4A and trans people in sports. I really hate it here. We kinda deserve whatever is coming to us. Society is truly rotten to its core
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
At this point the only one who excites me to vote is AOC. I'd vote for Kamala again I suppose, or Ossoff just to see what he can do or how far left he can pushed but everyone else I'll just stay home since moderates will only be a small short lived return to normalcy before they throw us into middle class collapse or a theocracy style government by 2040.