Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Speak Now and The Tortued Poets Department are someway sisters

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Tomorrow are the nominations for the AMAs! If she's the most nominated artist, it would be incredible if she does the first performance of the era there before her wedding and the honeymoon

Is that rumoured early July wedding date confirmed?

I've basically accepted that she's not going to particularly active whilst the wedding unfolds…

And for my Hot 200 chart experts…

Realistically… how likely is it that TTPD out-charts Showgirl in the long run? Because that's going to be most pleasing to me if it happens.

Edited by Peroxide

12 hours ago, Calvin said:

Folklore is the crown jewel of Taylor's career. As good as RED & 1989 are, an album like folklore was a must need for her legacy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPo8PC7a3vc9M1Gb-hlPW

It will be remembered for generations to come like other masterpieces such as Rumours, The Dark side of the moon, Thriller, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

I feel like two albums will always be mentioned: 1989 and Folklore.

1989 will always be known as THE Taylor Swift album, but Folklore will always be known as the best Taylor Swift album.

folklore is a good album obviously but I hate how it gets treated as her undisputable magnum opus. She has too many good albums to have that kind of opinion ducky

I've been picking up my heart

He's been picking up her

And I never got past what you put me through

But it's wonderful to see that it never phased you

I love Petty Taylor so much jonnyThese lyrics are so sharp, who else comes up with something like this

'cause we're.... craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

and who's gonna... loooooooooooooove ME!

A career highlight ugh.

Edited by mael

3 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

folklore is a good album obviously but I hate how it gets treated as her undisputable magnum opus. She has too many good albums to have that kind of opinion ducky

Danssv1.thumb.gif.c5029fb131f068ad1b86dc

6 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

folklore is a good album obviously but I hate how it gets treated as her undisputable magnum opus. She has too many good albums to have that kind of opinion ducky

Exactly what i think too. Evermore itself can be argued to be a better album and that's just one example.

Elisabeth Taylor is nominated for Song of the Summer BTW

ryan3

Opalite N/A

ryan3

Edited by jgamgr

Officially the most nominated artist, the AMAs still love her, now announce that Showgirl medley, please, mother jonny5

The way this gagged me more than Showgirl's 4m jonny2.

I fear I'm just immune to the smashery now

2 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

The way this gagged me more than Showgirl's 4m jonny2.

I fear I'm just immune to the smashery now

Imagine an album opening with historic 4 million+ but the thread is filled with her haters crying about variants deadbanana2 They totally ruined that week rip

Edited by Calvin

I wonder how many copies of Elizabeth Taylor went out for record store day and if it might push it to number one the week after next. I have no idea about radio and streaming numbers I don't keep up with that like I use too

23 hours ago, 1989 said:

I feel like two albums will always be mentioned: 1989 and Folklore.

1989 will always be known as THE Taylor Swift album, but Folklore will always be known as the best Taylor Swift album.

Actually i think we should include Red: her magnum opus. The trinity red-1989-folklore is quintessence of her art

1 hour ago, Sweeftie13 said:

Actually i think we should include Red: her magnum opus. The trinity red-1989-folklore is quintessence of her art

Red has really high highs but a few duds ruins the "magnum opus" title

1 hour ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

Hm?

debut Taylor version is coming indeed, this is definitely for RSD Black Friday in November

On 4/13/2026 at 12:31 PM, Sweeftie13 said:

Speak Now and The Tortued Poets Department are someway sisters

speak now, evermore, and ttpd are sisters and her three best albums yup yup yup.

1 hour ago, Vagabond said:

speak now, evermore, and ttpd are sisters and her three best albums yup yup yup.

But they never haved the impact of red, 1989,fearless and folklore in pop culture

TTPD is soo good, it might end up in my Lord top5 albums

2 days until the battle for Elizabeth Taylor's #1 on Billboard Hot 100

1 hour ago, Cruelest Summer said:

2 days until the battle for Elizabeth Taylor's #1 on Billboard Hot 100

Where's the teasing for a Y2K remix ninja

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.