Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor fanboy

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Taylor fanboy

  1. I am surprised but also pleased that it's drop dead.
  2. I honestly use it but not that passionate to declare it as some misunderstood masterpiece.
  3. Her vocals remain ethereal as ever but somehow I was bored. Maybe I was just busy at work while streaming. We will stream again
  4. This time I'm an evermore extremist. Deserved #1
  5. Mistook her for Joanna Newsom. Idk Ms. Susa
  6. We literally just had Confessions IIโ€ฆ and a fee days ago the VMA domination.
  7. Happy to be corrected but I'm not aware. One thing's for sure, they have been living separately for decades now.
  8. Taylor fanboy replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Tate McGraw @fantafantanocoke
  9. It hit her on this very moment like a getaway carโ€ฆ
  10. Mess. It stayed at number 1. I can't use "Patient Admitted" nick name.
  11. The Ciara / Patient Zero mash up by the BSB / Elizabeth Taylor mash up creator. Need both of them to acknowledge!
  12. The concept of streaming Lover Titanic Tank Remix more than ME!
  13. Andrea and Scott divorced pre-mega fame of Taylor. They've also been separated since Taylor's tween years โ€” Dark Blue Tennessee
  14. Can the vegetables Pitchfork supply their word salad bar spoil already? wtf but yes Tinashe yes AOTY
  15. Always a runner-up, never the biggest winnerโ€ฆ
  16. Ma'am this is a @supaspaz rate! Not a REDpublican convention. We don't care about Silly & Sorry and Waste of Space.
  17. Not me forgetting this bop too! Thanks for the reminder.
  18. Free Palestine!!! "Saint!" STARTED! Neverland! AboME!nation

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.