Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Ugh I was in the middle of writing my sistrens @Flames2Embers & @LaFlaca in the album thread but the good sis Dear Breeder @Dear Reader just had to close it to avoid us getting quoted for being delusional and thinking Liz Taylor would go #1 saving us from the embarassement I guess '(

anyways grab yourselves the vinyl if u are in the US! look at this:

It may be Friday, but I still have hope, waiting for that Tuesday announcement!

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

6 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Yeah, this keeps happening every single time someone has a huge boost from something and they miss the point each time.

There have been several huge moments lately that gave artists massive boosts (Bunny at SB, Bieber at Coachella), but they don't even come close to the Eras mania, as impressive as they are.

The whole peak of Taylor mania from 2023-24 was about a lot more than just streaming numbers. If you consider everything else (if I tried to list all the things she achieved in 2023 alone, my post would break the page) her peak becomes even more incomparable. But if streams are angle we are discussing, people fail to realize Taylor literally gained 37 BILLION streams on Spotify from June 2023 to June 2024. She was averaging 100 million streams per day for a YEAR and her numbers were stable the entire time.

Two months after Bad Bunny's Super Bowl, he is now down to 58 million daily streams… and this is while he's on tour. Just like Bad Bunny, Justin Bieber will be back down to whatever he was doing prior to Coachella in several weeks or a month at best. To put that into perspective; Bad Bunny and Justin Bieber's moments saw them peaking at ~100 million for a few days. Taylor matched their peak streams for a year straight.

The constant need for people to undermine the fact that Taylor's mania peak was truly unprecedented and will never be replicated is so silly. As usual, they're arguing absolute facts and receipts with thoughts and vibes. rip

FIVE albums in the top 10! Her albums were littering the charts as if she had passed away all year. Like it was insane. rip

9 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Yeah, this keeps happening every single time someone has a huge boost from something and they miss the point each time.

There have been several huge moments lately that gave artists massive boosts (Bunny at SB, Bieber at Coachella), but they don't even come close to the Eras mania, as impressive as they are.

The whole peak of Taylor mania from 2023-24 was about a lot more than just streaming numbers. If you consider everything else (if I tried to list all the things she achieved in 2023 alone, my post would break the page) her peak becomes even more incomparable. But if streams are angle we are discussing, people fail to realize Taylor literally gained 37 BILLION streams on Spotify from June 2023 to June 2024. She was averaging 100 million streams per day for a YEAR and her numbers were stable the entire time.

Two months after Bad Bunny's Super Bowl, he is now down to 58 million daily streams… and this is while he's on tour. Just like Bad Bunny, Justin Bieber will be back down to whatever he was doing prior to Coachella in several weeks or a month at best. To put that into perspective; Bad Bunny and Justin Bieber's moments saw them peaking at ~100 million for a few days. Taylor matched their peak streams for a year straight.

The constant need for people to undermine the fact that Taylor's mania peak was truly unprecedented and will never be replicated is so silly. As usual, they're arguing absolute facts and receipts with thoughts and vibes. rip

It's also very telling that OTHs have to hide behind male artists to try to discredit Taylor, they can't do it with their ACTUAL faves. Imagine calling Taylor "problematic" yet trying to prop up Bieber at the same time rip

At least Bad Bunny seem to be an actual nice guy for all we know. The same can't be said about Bieber.

Took three weeks rest from ATRL, waking up with bad news seeing Zionist topping Spotify while Showgirl thread was closed indicating an end for one of the most iconic pop era of all time gaycat6

Thanks Woods and Honey for lighting up my days lately sistrens

The way that fancam killed all my interest in this era

rogue2

9 minutes ago, Calvin said:

2 years of this masterpiece - TTPD (standard version)

Still in my car! clap3

Happy birthday to my fav Taylor album and one of my favorite albums in general. heart2

I am very curious to see how record store day sales pan out for Taylor. Do we even know how many shipped? I mean if she had 500k and sold it ET could be number one. I guess it depends on how strong Olivia is but I also don't think they shipped that many vinyls out.

1 hour ago, woohoo said:

I am very curious to see how record store day sales pan out for Taylor. Do we even know how many shipped? I mean if she had 500k and sold it ET could be number one. I guess it depends on how strong Olivia is but I also don't think they shipped that many vinyls out.

From what I'd read, she'd "only" need around 250k vinyl sales to go #1. Assuming she dropped some digital remixes later this week, that could help get to that number even easier.

I don't know if they printed that many copies though, or at least not for the US alone. IIRC, Fortnight had ~100k stock for RSD 2025 and people are reporting stores as saying the ET stock is larger than that. But those are only individual stores reporting that, so we still have no clue overall.

I'm guessing it will end up around #3-5 on the Hot 100 if it has a huge, let's say, 150k stock and they all sell out. I doubt she'll end up above Olivia and especially Texas unless the stock is next level insane.

Reminder that TTPD (song) is literally one of her best! After my first listen of the album it was the song stuck in my head. That's an accomplishment, 31 songs, a vast amount of melodies, hooks, lyrics, but TTPD is the one that stuck in my head.

"You're not Dylan Thomas, and I'm not Patti Smith, this ain't the Chelsea Hotel we're modern idiots", I would sing this lyric constantly, to the extent where my family started singing it too.

The hate over the golden retriever, seven bars of chocolate, and Charlie Puth lyrics... This really irritated me because I feel like people wrote the entire song off based on some lyrics they didn't like. Are you ignoring the lush production, the OUTRO!!! Also, there's something to be said about those lyrics, they're meant to be funny. I really do not think Taylor was being serious. People were laughing AT Taylor without realising she was in on the joke, in fact she wrote the joke.

I just feel like this song gets a hard time, and when we do another Taylor rate I will be campaigning for 11s to be given coffee2

Top 5 from The Lord's Pleasure Department:

Guilty As SIn?

Fresh Out The Slammer

The Tortured Poet's Department

So Long London

The Black Dog

Honorable Mentions:

loml

Chloe...

My top 5:

  1. Fresh out the slammer

  2. Guilty as sin?

  3. The Black Dog

  4. The tortured poets department

  5. Florida!!!

When will these heaux understand that Taylor is the biggest solo artist of all time? I'm so sick of these girls thinking a cute Coachella boost is enough for them to compete with how globally permeating her music is!

Yeah TTPD is simply one of her best albums.

It has a couple outright duds and a few weaker tracks, but I've never understood how that was a drag when it's out of THIRTY ONE songs. And people saying 1/3 or 1/2 of the album was unnecessary 1. missed the point of the album essentially being a trauma dump, and 2. are lying to themselves.

It probably has the most 10s for me out of any Taylor album, which of course is aided by the number of tracks, but still

my rating of each track

Fortnight - 10

The Tortured Poets Department - 9.5

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys - 8.5

Down Bad - 9

So Long, London - 10

But Daddy I Love Him - 6

Fresh Out The Slammer - 10

Florida!!! - 9

Guilty as Sin? - 10

Who's Afraid of Little Old Me? - 8

I Can Fix Him - 10 (stop sleeping on her!)

loml - 10

I Can Do It With a Broken Heart - 3

The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived - 10

The Alchemy - 6.5

Clara Bow - 10

The Black Dog - 10

imgonnagetyouback - 8

The Albatross - 9.5

Chloe et al - 10

How Did It End? - 10

So High School - 8.5

I Hate It Here - 10

Kim - ZERO! This is actually MUCH worse than Eldest Daughter, please redirect your hate biblio

I Look in People's Windows - 9

The Prophecy - 10

Cassandra - 6.5

Peter - 10

The Bolter - 10

Robin - 8 (underrated tbh)

The Manuscript - 10 (one of her most gorgeous songs ever, very very slept on)

TTPD is for sure one of her best albums, top 5 for me. I can't believe it's been 2 years already.

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm so depressed I act like it's my birthday everyday

stan-twitter-westernwlnd.gif

I'm so obsessed with him but he avoids me like the plague

94b0f347-49a1-4e39-8f32-21e2f302421b-sha

I cry a lot but I am so productive, it's an art

daea9c39-7dd0-49bc-a50c-c41b3fd500bf.gif

you know you're good when you can even do it with a broken heart

taylor-swift-drop-everything-now-rikithe

and i'm good... cus i'm miserable! and nobody even knows!

glee-rachel-berry.gif

try and come for my job

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

I've been so into The Bolter lately. I've always loved it but this happens often with TTPD songs, I go through phases of rediscovering them. I do think that dropping 31 songs in one day made it harder for me to digest the entire album. Feels like I'm still discovering new songs every now and then

happy birthday TTPD heart2 this album got me through dark times

TTPD came into my life at a time where I had moved in with someone after 2 years of dating and many years of just ... romantic chaos with other men in my past, and it was so cathartic for me to go on the journey with that album and then releasing all of it and begin building a life with my now fiancé.

TTPD is my favourite Taylor album. It's been two years and I'm still finding small pieces of lore and depth in it everytime I listen.

The universe she created with that album never ceases to amaze me and I just KNOW that as time goes by, it will be recognised as one of the greatest albums driven by songwriting EVER.

ttpd-crying-ttpd.gif

As a deeply autistic homosexual who has obsession with creating lists (something I suspect is shared by a good chunk of us on this forum)… this is my Offical Taylor Swift Top 20 (as per my spending almost an hour using a song sorter some weeks ago..) yes I have that much free time.

suburban

I was sort of lowkey shocked by the lack of Folklore…

Top 20

  1. Clean

  2. All Too Well

  3. Call It What You Want

  4. Anti-Hero

  5. Guilty As Sin?

  6. Fortnight

  7. marjorie

  8. loml

  9. Down Bad

  10. gold rush

  11. Style

  12. august

  13. Cruel Summer

  14. Blank Space

  15. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

  16. Fearless

  17. Enchanted

  18. State Of Grace

  19. Red

  20. Last Kiss

2 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

As a deeply autistic homosexual who has obsession with creating lists (something I suspect is shared by a good chunk of us on this forum)… this is my Offical Taylor Swift Top 20 (as per my spending almost an hour using a song sorter some weeks ago..) yes I have that much free time.

suburban

I was sort of lowkey shocked by the lack of Folklore…

Top 20

  1. Clean

  2. All Too Well

  3. Call It What You Want

  4. Anti-Hero

  5. Guilty As Sin?

  6. Fortnight

  7. marjorie

  8. loml

  9. Down Bad

  10. gold rush

  11. Style

  12. august

  13. Cruel Summer

  14. Blank Space

  15. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

  16. Fearless

  17. Enchanted

  18. State Of Grace

  19. Red

  20. Last Kiss

I redo my entire Taylor discography ranking (just the songs found on her album releases) every few months. It takes me a couple days. I actually find it a lot of fun. I arrange it as a Spotify playlist from songs I like the most -> songs I like the least.

Edited by Cole

TTPD and Showgirl did quite well on streaming initially, outdoing some recent Day 2 On Spotify from ceRtain artistscoffee2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.