Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I wouldย throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

6 minutes ago, Cole said:

Oh I see.

I'm currently working on my rating of her discography. I like to do that every now and then and see how thing shift around. Although my opinion on the album is still - when compared to her other albums in her discography - her worst, I have started to shift my framing and how I perceive the album as less of a serious analysis of a body of work and instead as just a fun album she wanted to put out, which has allowed me to take it less seriously, I suppose. That's generally not like how I engaging with music, though, and why I find her to be such an appealing artist.

I think I have a very similar framing. Overall, I think it is her 11th or 10th best album, but Taylor has an incredible discography so that means it was still quite good. It is not meant to be taken seriously. Just some fun bops. But Ophelia is one of her best pop songs, Opalite is quite joyful.

Showgirl is a fun pop album for the masses. Honestly surprised it managed to be as big as it is out of the gate.

Commercially, Lover done right.

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Showgirl is a fun pop album for the masses. Honestly surprised it managed to be as big as it is out of the gate.

Commercially, Lover done right.

Artistically, Lover but good.

2 minutes ago, alestevens said:

Artistically, Lover but good.

Agreed.

The people calling TTPD word salad is actually what Lover is. At least TTPD has something to say.

11 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Found a way to deeply relate to Eldest Daughter oh this smash

Discussion: Most Iconic 2015 ATRL gifs? - Classic ATRL

Was someone punk on the internet to you?

Discussion: Most Iconic 2015 ATRL gifs? - Classic ATRL

1 hour ago, Kyle-x said:

Found a way to deeply relate to Eldest Daughter oh this smash

Discussion: Most Iconic 2015 ATRL gifs? - Classic ATRL

Did you dress up as a wolf and look fire?

M66rPt8.gif

So months later I still don't see what's so terrible about Showgirl. Even the songs I like the least I can still tolerate. I do think that she should have recorded more songs for such a short album to make sure there are no fillers but y'all do too much on certain songs. In fact, I would have kept 7/12 songs, which is not bad, I guess. Obviously it's nowhere near her top 5 but neither are 1989, reputation or Lover and those albums don't have an Ophelia

rogue2

32 minutes ago, mael said:

So about that Sweeter Than Fiction TV.............

It's never coming to streaming and we will never know peace because of that

34 minutes ago, mael said:

So about that Sweeter Than Fiction TV.............

We will get it at the same time as the evermore long pond sessions.

Father Figure for single now!angry It has those Blank Space/Anti-Hero drums that are bound to make it a hitkatie2

tay and her team resting easy knowing liz taylor will be #1 this upcoming week sistrens

2 hours ago, byzantium said:

We will get it at the same time as the evermore long pond sessions.

I will never forgive her for not giving us that, it would've been a dream come true chick3

2 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I will never forgive her for not giving us that, it would've been a dream come true chick3

She is never beating the "Taylor hates evermore" allegations. No Happy Birthday instagram post, no cardigan, no long pond sessions.

7 minutes ago, byzantium said:

She is never beating the "Taylor hates evermore" allegations. No Happy Birthday instagram post, no cardigan, no long pond sessions.

Tbh i stopped thinking evermore was her most unfairly treated record when Speak Now only got half a song on the Eras Tour, and Debut only made it to the poster and not the setlist rip

28 minutes ago, Squall said:

Can she book Coachella for next year? We're tired.

the only era i think she might've done this is "lover". she even booked glastonbury and other festivals for loverfest and she could've very easily done coachella too.

a lot of these gigs she feels too "big for" now. like the superbowl, coachella, glastonbury, etc kinda feel beneath her now.

31 minutes ago, alestevens said:

Tbh i stopped thinking evermore was her most unfairly treated record when Speak Now only got half a song on the Eras Tour, and Debut only made it to the poster and not the setlist rip

Yeah, I did always find that a bit strange. There was an argument that SN got its own tour, was not re-recorded yet, and was not so undeniably big that omitting it would be glaring (1989).

But Speak Now TV still got a cardigan!

I think Coachella is potentially on the cards some years into the future but I'd argue Taylor is basically guaranteed to do both Glastonbury and Super Bowl at some point in the next decade, both are highly prestigious gigs - Coachella less so.

But yeah, there's no massive need for her to do either for at least her next two album cycles given her crazy selling-powerโ€ฆ but as a fan, live performances always make an era much more enjoyable to follow.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.