Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

AvadaKedavra

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AvadaKedavra

  1. I'm going to do the same thing I did with that last virus we had a few months ago. If I don't pay any attention to it, it'll go away and dissapear. So bye bye ugly Just dissapear? Ok?
  2. According to some clairvoyants, Lula is the winner, so I'll wait for the second round of the election. They predicted the Venezuelan earthquake, the U.S. invasion, and Colombia's win, and all of those happened exactly as they predicted. Lets see if they have tea this time. So I'll wait to write my message about how I feel about this once the winner is clear
  3. In my country we grade from 1 to 5 Debut : 2.5 (Sorry but i find the album like basic but sweet) Fearless : 3.0 (Nothing groundbreakin. Cute but is just there. Improved from the past one but very teeny) Speak Now : 4.0 (Good score for rock experimentation and commitment to songwriting) Red : 4.5 (Genre diversity,evolving and maturity) 1989 : 4.9 (Really amazing reinvention. Only ruined by Welcome to New York) Reputation : 4.0 (Nice era. Good clapback to haters. I like the darker beats and heavy electro thing) Lover : 3.0 (Synthpop just for fun. Not too much behind it. I enjoy albums like this. Carefree) Folklore : 5.0 (Feels very imaginative and like u go to different worlds with it) Evermore : 5.0 (Imaginative with an expansive range. less cohesive) Midnights : 4.0 (Good balance of shiny dreamy Pop and her new songwriting approach. Some duds there and there) Tortured : 3.5 (Too monotone. Great melancholic songwriting but too monochrome) Life of Showgirl : 3.0 (An album just for fun like lover) T13 : 5.0 or 4.0 I feel
  4. One thing that we realize with Dai Dai is..... People love her worldmusic-worldbeat flavored influenced songs That honestly should be her route. She wolf album type of songs Today i was bored and i found this video again............ "Excuse me backup dancer" I always scream with this
  5. Tinashe and so many were critical of this song but i love it
  6. Feel bad about her Lemme explore rachel chinouri music-discography
  7. Dua is stunning Really serving Supermodel. Lovin this era of Shaki. She's shining brighter than ever in Gerard Pique land Destroy ha
  8. Updated personal list with all the new ones mentioned. Thanks We also need deluxe or expanded from the albums released this year for next year
  9. Hooked to this song again and
  10. She has a very messy personal life, so im glad she's takin a time away from the spotlight to solve her issues and heal Some were comparing her to amy winehouse and that was giving me heebie-jeebies.............. She's not the type of artist i vibe with tbh but she gives me an aura of someone with big potential
  11. Thank you guys. Adding those u posted to my list How i forgot about pinkpantheress. Ugh my mind. Not too strong I also wonder if any new pop girls will debut next year Lets invent a new main popgirl-popboy
  12. Any artists you're dying for a new album from that hasn't been announced yet? or there are rumours already? Im dying for these albums. I need them so bad Ayumi Hamasaki (Time for a new one ayu. Too many concerts. Go back to the studio) 🦢 Taylor (Country debut and Rep) 🐍 Katy Perry (Give me edgy songs and rock mom and dont be overly goofy) 🍬 Shakira (English or bilingual or deluxe version from Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran) (There are actually rumours of it online)🐺 Kesha (Yes, would love a new one from her) 🪐 Rihanna (Lol) 🌴 Avril Lavigne (Miss her) 🛹 Britney (Oh yes, delusional I know) 💖 Zara (Hope it's successful cause she deserves it. Yll better support her next year ) 🐬 Demi (Want something less electro next year) 🔥 Beyoncé (It's time, Bey) 🐝 Vanessa Hudgens (Yes, to this day I still dream of a third album lmfao) 💿 Aly & AJ (They need to drop the folky americana thing and go back to rock or synthpop) 👭🏻 Rina Sawayama (Conquer the UK charts and pull a Tinashe with Popstar-Zara with Midnight Sun) 🗾 Xtina (Give me the English record we been waiting for insert dmf avi) 💄 Selena (Something without Benny Blanco plz) 💎 Billie (Something less slow-tempo. I would love something very different to all her past records even if theyre major) 🕷️ Bieber (Would love something poppier. Enough with the songs to vape) 🏀 Nelly Furtado, Fergie, Gwen (Queens comeback again) 💋 Sabrina (Time to be huge again like SNS) ☕ Chappell (Be Titanic Famous girl) 🎭 Tyla (I would love if tyla comes with something fast and very american to save her career) 🪘 Tate (Yes, show me your evolution and best dance moves) 💃🏻 Dua (No more vacations or jalapeño cocktails) 🪩 Kelly Clarkson & P!nk (Pop-rock queens) 🎤 J.Lo (Would be fun) 🥂 Doja Cat (Get your shine back) 🐆 Michael (Posthumous album again plz. I want the RedOne one) 🌙 Timberlake (Give me something hot) ⭐ Ava (Show artistry) 👸🏻 Janelle Monae (Would love something more in the vibe of the original archandroid)🌃 ...............And more but these are the ones i remember right now WHAT ABOUT YOU? Which album are you most excited for next year? 👀 Any upcoming albums we should check out next year? 💿✨
  13. I think all the Pokemon ones are pop perfection tbh. Both Japanese and English Catchy pop songs and pop rock songs get stuck in your head Specially Johto and Advance. The last seasons are good too and they took some risks with urban influenced openings or electro ones and the Power Rangers series ones are too catchy too. I play them regularly Mostly pop rock tracks Now when we talk about my favorite opening theme songs like ever Loved these when i was a kid in the 90s. No internet or computers. So it was all about doin things outside, watching TV or Playing in my Supernintendo to spend your free time I feel like a kid again watching them To the ones that wanna know how it was to live in the 90s-80s
  14. I think she disliked her pop music because she hated the Lady Gaga persona and the lack of freedom that came with it. But in recent years, she seems much more comfortable with fame. I think her husband, even though people are critical of him, is helping her a lot and making her happier. I can definitely see her recording new pop albums in the future as long as she's in the right headspace The original Stefani Germanotta is a rock singer, and we haven't really gotten that kind of album from her yet, so I'd definitely welcome it if she goes back to stefani
  15. When pop artist say that i dont believe them lmfao but im very appreciate we have a final single-video. The cherry on top of a legendary era
  16. I wasn't aware Flowers was that big in Europe. Here in Latin America, it was absolutely everywhere. I remember hearing that song everywhere, and TikTok. It was probably the biggest song by a female Anglo singer from this decade here in my country, yet people still downplay Miley Saurus. I'm honestly shocked by Gaga, tbh. Omg. I thought Germans loved her. What happened there?? Maybe she's too dramatic for Germans? Too romantic? She is of Italian descent, after all. And Billie? Where is she? I'm impressed that Shakira was able to create another smash hit this late in her career. People keep saying it's only because of the World Cup, but if the song were actually bad, it would've flopped like the other World Cup songs—or like her "La La La (Brazil 2014)."
  17. I think the album is perfect for those overcast moody days in the city-town Folklore-Evermore are like the rural counterpart I think the album is a good reflection of someone depressed. Perfect album if youre in your saddest state Opposite to so many i like those types of long records cause u select your fave songs But one thing with the record is...........It lacks experimentation. All the songs are very similar and can be dull-monotone There was room for so much more. She doesnt have to obey to commercial standards anymore. I think this is the thing stopping taylor from goin next step evolution wise. She needs a new record pulling new tricks like she did back then with Red (Diverse)-1989(New Genre),Rep(Electropop),Folklore(Folk-Indie) I blame jack antonoff mostly for this. The guy cant move from his typical style. He's stuck in a predictable synthpop sound palette and is gettin tiresome and sadly she will go back to him. Hope next time he really bakes something different. Give me a country record,pop rock,jazzy. Something new Dont come with Lover 3.0 again plz I dont blame taylor honestly. I think her producers are not doin enough. Theyre all yes men
  18. I was very very ghey and power bottom, and I blame ATRL for tempting me into it and also the sinful ways of stan wars and kammunism But after a few good months on my fave app, Hallow I changed my mind and my spirit. Now I'm being reborn as a new person, Alexa play reborn by Miley Cyrus Now this new person, His soul is telling me.........He's straight and likes trap rappers and ella langley Im glad we straights have a safe space here. Lord take the wheel. Lets redirect atrl
  19. Lovin this so much. So happy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.