Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Sis, I truly enjoyed looking at this. Also excellent taste. I'm in the middle of doing it and will likely copy your fun fact format.

With that said...

Screenshot-2026-04-22-at-6-41-32-PM.png

Sophie's Choice has NOTHING on this.

Yeah there's many times the battles are basically impossible. I had to choose between my top 2 (SBT vs S&S) at round #25 I think, out of the #1600+ rip

6 hours ago, Cole said:

Love!

This is mine from my truncated top 80 tracks playlist that I was working on sporadically through the day after I kept re-arranging things.

tZHbisr.png

Lot of taste displayed here. So happy to see Sad Beautiful Tragic, coney island and So It Goes so high too. The biggest discrepancy with me is for Labyrinth I fear... I have it at #222 in my own ranking. bird

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Do we have any info about Liz Taylor vinyl count?

Edit: Apparently it sold way less than 45k deadbanana4

Edited by Calvin

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

Do we have any info about Liz Taylor vinyl count?

Edit: Apparently it sold way less than 45k deadbanana4

I would SCREAM if that turns out to be real.

2 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

I would SCREAM if that turns out to be real.

You screamed so loud
But no one heard a thing

2 minutes ago, Calvin said:

You screamed so loud
But no one heard a thing

Rain came pouring down on Lizzy's chances at a top 10 re-entry.

elmo-flames.gif

2 hours ago, Calvin said:

Do we have any info about Liz Taylor vinyl count?

Edit: Apparently it sold way less than 45k deadbanana4

The fact y'all still bother keeping up with this attention seeker

10 hours ago, Incandescent Glow said:

Lot of taste displayed here. So happy to see Sad Beautiful Tragic, coney island and So It Goes so high too. The biggest discrepancy with me is for Labyrinth I fear... I have it at #222 in my own ranking. bird

222??? rip

222 in my ranking is Invisible.

liz taylor being a certified BOMB and us just laughing it away ahh

meanwhile the olivia fans been scrambling all week

and they call us chart-obsessed

Edited by Sasori.

2 hours ago, Cole said:

222??? rip

222 in my ranking is Invisible.

I actually really enjoy Invisible (it's at #142 for me). This is randomly one I'm anticipating the most from the re-recording. It's just that cute.

Speaking of, I'm not seeing Swifties talk about June 19 enough. That's beginning of summer (perfect for country music), the release date of Tim McGraw (and therefore the 20 years anniversary of her career), a Friday... I'm just hoping we get something interesting. But inside I am praying we get either Debut TV in full or at least Tim McGraw TV to celebrate. jonny

Edited by Incandescent Glow

I'm so happy with the small amount of popularity that "Ruin The Friendship" is having on TikTok

  • ATRL Moderator

Little showgirlsters, does anyone have that GIF of the car with the "1989" numberplate pulling up and Taylor getting out? Someone posted it in another thread a few days ago but I can't find it gaycat6

2 hours ago, PenguinTim said:

Little showgirlsters, does anyone have that GIF of the car with the "1989" numberplate pulling up and Taylor getting out? Someone posted it in another thread a few days ago but I can't find it gaycat6

I don't have the GIF but this is the video

2 hours ago, PenguinTim said:

Little showgirlsters, does anyone have that GIF of the car with the "1989" numberplate pulling up and Taylor getting out? Someone posted it in another thread a few days ago but I can't find it gaycat6

That was probably me, this is like my favorite gif ever

iNfIfbK.gif

This reminds me that iHeartRadio festival from 2014 had arguably the WORST Taylor outfit of all time.

It was extremely hard for me to take her seriously while wearing that deadbanana4

taylor-swift-iheartradio-music-festival-

Edited by alestevens

Had to take some time to listen to Midnights in full and wow what an album jonnycat

Even Paris was hitting

Just now, By the Water said:

Had to take some time to listen to Midnights in full and wow what an album jonnycat

Even Paris was hitting

Best album of her career for a reason i fear!

57 minutes ago, alestevens said:

This reminds me that iHeartRadio festival from 2014 had arguably the WORST Taylor outfit of all time.

It was extremely hard for me to take her seriously while wearing that deadbanana4

taylor-swift-iheartradio-music-festival-

I think she looks great in that! Not my favorite by any means, but she was gorgeous in all of her crop top numbers

2 minutes ago, alestevens said:

Best album of her career for a reason i fear!

Lowkey yes. My brain tells me Speak Now and evermore are better but I find myself going back to Midnights the most

Just now, Flames2Embers said:

I think she looks great in that! Not my favorite by any means, but she was gorgeous in all of her crop top numbers

I loved the crop top era, but this particular one wasn't it.

midnights really is such a top tier album.

i will never forget how people treated it upon release, saying it wasn't gonna win aoty and calling it mid, etc. they did the same with ttpd as well.

5 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

midnights really is such a top tier album.

i will never forget how people treated it upon release, saying it wasn't gonna win aoty and calling it mid, etc. they did the same with ttpd as well.

I'm finally warming up to TTPD a lil bit. Still the worst thing she has put out into this world but still a solid 8 nonetheless!

1 hour ago, alestevens said:

I'm finally warming up to TTPD a lil bit. Still the worst thing she has put out into this world but still a solid 8 nonetheless!

Oh honey, did you not know she released an album in October last year?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.