Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Oh honey, did you not know she released an album in October last year?

Yeah. Solid Top 5 album in her career

1d144db4eeaf4934d1645d7e8a80ab2d.thumb.g

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

7 minutes ago, alestevens said:

Yeah. Solid Top 5 album in her career

1d144db4eeaf4934d1645d7e8a80ab2d.thumb.g

Oh honey, I think you need to see an Audiologist or Neurologist if you're claiming such a fact..

  • Popular Post

TTPD haters lost the war, we have collectively realised that it's her best and most interesting album in terms of songwriting clap3

The way no other pop star has ever written a song as excellent as this…

45 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Oh honey, I think you need to see an Audiologist or Neurologist if you're claiming such a fact..

you need to see one if you think an album with the fate of ophelia in it is nothing but a masterpiece.

khalyan2

1 hour ago, Mezik said:

Oh honey, did you not know she released an album in October last year?

1 hour ago, Mezik said:

Oh honey, I think you need to see an Audiologist or Neurologist if you're claiming such a fact..

The subtle Honey stanning, I see you sis

iNfIfbK.gif

2 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

The subtle Honey stanning, I see you sis

iNfIfbK.gif

The first four tracks, RTF, and Honey are the only songs that are relistenable.

It's a solid B- pop album, but easily her worst effort since self-titled.

gaylorcat2

25 minutes ago, Mezik said:

The first four tracks, RTF, and Honey are the only songs that are relistenable.

It's a solid B- pop album, but easily her worst effort since self-titled.

gaylorcat2

The only chop is Eldest Daughter and due to lyrics only. If i could ignore the lyrical content i'd think it's a lovely sing!

  • ATRL Moderator
On 4/22/2026 at 7:54 PM, Peroxide said:

I didn't know Sad Beautiful Tragic had this much love… I've always been lukewarm on that one.

I always get confused too like what are yall hearing…

  • ATRL Moderator

I keep seeing TikTok videos praising songs from TTPD. Now I need people to realize TTPD > TTPD: The Anthology

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Sasori. said:

you need to see one if you think an album with the fate of ophelia in it is nothing but a masterpiece.

khalyan2

One/a few good/great songs does not make the entire album good. That would mean Lover is excellent because it has Cruel Summer, False God, etc. Lover still sucks and is her worst album

rogue2

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, wehavetostan said:

I always get confused too like what are yall hearing…

khalyan2

Sorry another tired Showgirl dragging but I'm revisiting Speak Now right now ngl I get why newer Swfities endlessly complain / whine about it or even jump ship because when I was at the beginning of Taylor obsession I got Speak Now and they got Showgirl skull I'm so so sorry for them

Edited by enchanted0

I swear she's the most influential artist of her generation.

Her collab with Jack basically opened the door so many artists like Lorde, Lana, and Sabrina to start working with him too. As we all know Jack himself has acknowledged that working with Taylor pushed into him into becoming a ~legit~ producer he is now.

The same applies to Aaron, after collaborating Taylor his reach expanded significantly, he worked Ed, Gracie, Florence and Laufey. And now he produced one of the biggest albums of this year (The Great Devide).

Without her songwriting and narrative approach the mainstream pop scene especially for female artists would be totally different, Olivia, Tate, Sabrina and Gracie are all directly influenced by her.

And now I'm thinking about it, even Nathan Chapman worked with many big country artists after his work with Taylor, The Band Perry, Shaina, Keith Urban and Lady A etc.

Driving home in my car last night from accompanying a friend to a birthday party outside of the city and listening to Peter, loml, and SMWEL was once again a CATHARTIC experience!

ttpd-crying-ttpd.gif

Oh TTPD, the manifesto that you are!

Midnights ranks in the middle of her catalog for me but I still enjoy it. It's the "chill pop" album in her catalog and easily the most Jack Antonoff coded in terms of sound.

It features two 10/10 tracks in You're On Your Own Kid (I frequently get a little teary eyed to the "you can face this" line at the very end of the song) and the undeniably exceptional Anti-Hero - I'll never forget my reaction to that song, I was grinning from ear to ear.

The issue is the drop-off in the second half of then album… for some reason the track sequencing really lets the project down - so much of the album is in C Major and thus the tracks tend to bleed into each other - Midnight Rain, Question, Bejeweled, Labyrinth, Sweet Nothing etc…

It was also kind of hilarious listening to her attempt a Billie Eyelash impression on Vigilante **** rip

2 hours ago, Treacherous said:

One/a few good/great songs does not make the entire album good. That would mean Lover is excellent because it has Cruel Summer, False God, etc. Lover still sucks and is her worst album

rogue2

Agree with the first sentence.

But Lover is a good album with 3/4 bad tracks. So many gems there - Lover, Cruel Summer, Archer, Cornelia Street, DBATC, SYGB, Afterglow, Daylight.

Showgirl is easily her worst album.

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Calvin said:

Agree with the first sentence.

But Lover is a good album with 3/4 bad tracks. So many gems there - Lover, Cruel Summer, Archer, Cornelia Street, DBATC, SYGB, Afterglow, Daylight.

Showgirl is easily her worst album.

But it also has ME!, YNTCD, The Man, INTHAF, and IFTYE. coffee2

clack

Poplor ranking

  1. 1989

  2. Midnights

  3. TTPD

  4. puta

  5. TLOAS

  6. Loser

Midnights and 1989 are very close tho

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

3 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

I always get confused too like what are yall hearing…

It's so calming and peaceful with very heartfelt lyrics like it's the type of song that really makes you feel something, there is something very introspective about it.

25 minutes ago, Treacherous said:

But it also has ME!, YNTCD, The Man, INTHAF, and IFTYE. coffee2

clack

Like I said 3/4 bad tracks. Showgirl is mid from start to finish (except for a couple of tracks).

But I was told by someone who's "always right" that Ophelia flopped on AC radio confused

Regardless of what I think of the album as a whole, I'll always be thankful TLOAS gave me 6 tracks I will be listening to for years. heart

I swear some people in here are allergic to people having different opinions.

6 hours ago, By the Water said:

But I was told by someone who's "always right" that Ophelia flopped on AC radio confused

Jesus, finally! deadbanana2 AC is soooo slow

Elizabeth Taylor truly the most chopped single release like wow gaycat6 Broken Heart was chopped too but in a less irritating way

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.