Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿
Message added by Legend E,

The current round is here.

Madonna - CONFESSIONS II - The Album Survivor - Round 13 (pg. 36)

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

m9ove3.jpg

ATRL,

I GOT SOMETHING I WANNA TALK ABOUT

image.png

image2.webp

image3.webp

image4.webp

image5.webp

image6.webp

1. I Feel So Free

2. Good For The Soul

3. One Step Away

4. Bring Your Love (with Sabrina Carpenter)

5. Danceteria

6. Read My Lips (with Feid)

7. Everything

8. Love Sensation

9. Love Without Words

10. Bizarre (with Martin Garrix)

11. School

12. Fragile

13. My Sins Are My Savior (feat. Stromae)

14. Betrayal

15. The Test

16. L.E.S. Girl

17. Hot Sauce

SAVE 4

OFF 4

image7.webp

THANKS FOR COMING

  • Replies 948
  • Views 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Luxas
    Luxas

    NOBODY even dare think about voting off Hot Sauce. !

  • .Odyssey.
    .Odyssey.

    I haven't thought about this enough yet, but Hot Sauce is def the first to go

  • Frozen99
    Frozen99

    is everything not crystallized at home, sis?

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

@dabunique @Blade @tiagol88 @Luxas @Club classic @TipToe @LOTF @SupremeGoddess @HonourableVomit @Angelshark @.Odyssey. @Alongoria13 @Ribbit @Shoful @Démodé @spree @toy soldier. @mike_int @California @T.O.A.D.S. @xokuba @John Slayne @HardBambi @Cole @violent desires @HeyMr.DJ @SmittenCake @QueenB @misterjackpots @UMS125 @PopKills @BlueBlue @2000_Volts @Sergi91 @The Second Coming @DivaCup @TOASTY @rta1913 @mokitsu @Margaret @ciara @Glamthony @BradySpears @LittleStarmen @fa77ot @Sweetness @spiritboy @ImpressMeMuch @Oktober Knight @BeachRat @Rico Shameless v2 @alexaalto @Minajesty @Mr. Peanutbutter @Venice B @MusicIsMyMaster @serikun @Popboi. @The7thStranger @Igiveumore @TCorey @Syňth @CBC @elvenOCEAN @Dark Miracles @GrandeVersace @Julia Fox @CherryBay @Vorfreude @BBathHausOfGaga @rebeltwat @perfillusion @Trent @jamiko1230 @EliteNaviShit @oceans @cloudbusting @Escape @Minajesty @noonbob @Cheetos @Lament @Frozen99 @spree @torontowest91 @Sloth @thedeathbymusic @UseYourIllusion2002 @Uncatena @Slayn @Reginald @xrosup @mchl @Shone Ai @rebeltwat @Faded @Junlin @NEX @rhettye @Sanctuary @Redporus @Finkypop @P!nk @toujours @ebaby @Bones @truthteller @CozySkin @Reinvention @troubledparadise @secretgarden @Rocket @I'm JAVIng Fun @Young In Love @MESSIAH13 @Donquizote @Pepo @collin @Mr. Mendes @Elusive Chanteuse @pphybrd @jubilee123 @angelduuh @Achilles. @Caltrask @rock god @BraveNewSeth @TrueBlood @blaggot @PicklePower @Cruel Summer @skwonderfactory @Kings. @postergirl @Hector @MatiRod @Blade @xrosup @HeavyMetalAura @Life Savers

I haven't thought about this enough yet, but Hot Sauce is def the first to go rip

SAVE

School

Fragile

My Sins Are My Savior

Good For The Soul

OFF

Love Sensation

I Feel So Free

Bring Your Love

Everything

SAVE

Bizzare

I Feel So Free

My Sins Are My Savior

Love Without Words

OFF

Love Sensation

Hot Sauce

L.E.S. Girl

The Test

SAVE
Bizarre
Fragile
Betrayal
Love Sensation

OFF
Good For The Soul
One Step Away
The Test
My Sins Are My Saviour

SAVE

Bizarre

Betrayal

Fragile

My Sins Are My Savior

OFF

One Step Away

Bring Your Love

Read My Lips

Hot Sauce

SAVE

My Sins Are My Savior

Betrayal

The Test

Love Sensation

OFF

Hot Sauce

Read My Lips

Everything

Love Without Words

.Odyssey.

SAVE

I Feel So Free

Love Without Words

Good for the Soul

School

OFF

Hot Sauce

Betrayal

L.E.S. Girl

Everything

I wouldn't remove anything from this album (minus that song) and this feels like Sophie's choice skull

SAVE:

Good For The Soul

My Sins Are My Savior

School

One Step Away

OFF:

Love Sensation

Read My Lips

Everything

The Test (I think it's beautiful, but I lowkey always skip because of Lola)

SAVE
School
Everything
My Sins Are My Savior
I Feel So Free

OFF
L.E.S. Girl
The Test
Hot Sauce
Good For The Soul

this is going to be one hell of an album survivor I fear

Save

Hot Sauce

School

Love Sensation

Love without words

Off

One step away

The test

Betrayal

Read my lips

SAVE

Read My Lips

One Step Away

I Feel So Free

Everything

OFF

Hot Sauce

Bring Your Love

LES Girl

The Test

Off

  1. Hot Sauce

  2. My Sins are my Savior

  3. L.ES. Girl

  4. Danceteria

Save:

  1. Everything

  2. One Step Away

  3. Bizarre

  4. Read my Lips

Save

❤️🚫🗣️

Lube Sensation

My Variants R My Savior

One Suck Away

Off

Bring Yulluh

The Test

Lesbian Girl

Good For The Hole

SAVE

Hot Sauce

Good For The Soul

Everything

Fragile

OFF

I Feel So Free

One Step Away

School

My Sins Are My Savior

Edited by Luxas

SAVE:

I Feel So Free

Good For The Soul

Everything

Bizarre

OFF:

Hot Sauce

Bring Your Love

Betrayal

L.E.S. Girl

SAVE

School

Fragile

I Feel So Free

Bring Your Love

OFF

Hot Sauce

Good For The Soul

Betrayal

The Test

SAVE

Danceteria

Bring Your Love

Fragile

Bizzare

OFF

Hot Sauce

Lesbian Girl

The Test

Everything

SAVE

LES GIRLS

BRING YOUR LOVE

FRAGILE

THE TEST

OFF

GOOD FOR THE SOUL

HOT SAUCE

BETRAYAL

READ MY LIPS

Save

  1. Fragile

  2. School

  3. Love Sensation

  4. Bizarre

Off

  1. Hot Sauce

  2. Read My Lips

  3. Everything

  4. Good for the Soul

SAVE:

Good For The Soul

One Step Away

Everything

School

OFF:

Danceteria

Read My Lips (with Feid)

Bring Your Love

Hot Sauce

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.