Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

americanlife

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by americanlife

  1. Megan x2? Didn't even need to mention the Stallion. Moroney is much more relevant. It's not 2022 anymore. Can't wait to see KATSEYE
  2. Something about this #1 feels so fraudulent, with all the variants and promo… but it is deserved. I just think it should've been Plastic Hearts or even ESV instead. This one just doesn't sound like a #1 album to me.
  3. Babylon > Cleveland > Pink Clouding > Patient Zero
  4. I hope this isn't another Normani situation
  5. Taylor's is much better and it's my favorite of the deluxe tracks. Gaga's has always been my least favorite from Covidmatica, it's just the gayest thing in the worst way.
  6. I never thought TLOAS was as bad as everyone says, but these four tracks don't add anything enjoyable to the album. The songs aren't bad, they just exist. Even Pink Clouding which yall seem to like isn't really all that. Clearly Travis isn't giving her much of anything interesting to write about. edit: Babylon is actually really nice
  7. Accidentally voted for Gaga. I hope Taylor out-Babylons Gaga's faggy version
  8. Sorry but her arm looks like it blends in with her body in that pic
  9. I hate how all the "top candidates" are basically the same people since 2019. There's no change, no adaptation.
  10. I forgot Vogue was a part of that soundtrack I thought it was from Immaculate Collection
  11. Literally just ask Miley, or put someone else in charge of the halftime show
  12. I thought this meant he banned them from White House televisions, not the actual premises
  13. OMG??? It's out on the 24th and that's the Boston show????
  14. I'm so proud of everyone for standing up for what is right. I hope Ed Sheeran never sells out a show again, and P!nk too.
  15. That's what I thought it was called all these years

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.