Everything posted by blaggot
-
Hailey Bieber claims that Justin Bieber is French
omelette du fromage!
-
Madonna - CONFESSIONS II - The Album Survivor - Round 13 (pg. 36)
OFF Fragile
-
Gypsy Rose's fiancé found dead on his birthday
- Random Thoughts
high end... private charter to an island... real good sex to break the silence- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
instrumentals dropped just in time for my night drive- Megan Thee Stallion - "Tina Tuesday Freestyle"
smacking these hoes and she's just getting warmed up- Megan Thee Stallion - "Tina Tuesday Freestyle"
I know she's about the pop the **** off- Madonna - CONFESSIONS II - The Album Survivor - Round 13 (pg. 36)
SAVE School OFF Bizarre- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
after listening to the album 5 times, and finally in full during a night drive last night, this is my second favorite album of hers after SFY Empty Stadium > Melatonin > Pillow Fight > Popstar > Cloud 9- ATRL Original Op-Ed: Taylor doubles down on white supremacy on “Cleveland!,” why?
I haven't listened to the album or the re-up, so in solidarity with the cause, I've deleted all 3 of katy perry's songs from my library- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
oohhhhh I'm finally feelin' somethin yeeeeahh... yeeAAAHHH, YEEAAHHHH... YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
CLOUD 9 IS ****ING CRAZY ARE YOU JOKING.....- Random Thoughts
diminished appetite side effect coming in clutch to start the fall season a little snatched blessings are there for those who seek them- Dolly Parton Estate War: Her manager fired and filed restraining order against Bryan.
I'm gonna have to turn a blind eye to all this like I did for whitney's estate after her passing, like y'all are too blessed to be acting so ****ing stupid- The Depression Lounge
well b*tch I'm back on SSRIs after explaining to my therapist/psych how my symptoms have been steadily evolving this year, to the point where I was sleeping next to a loaded gun, they were like "UMMMMM......so let's go ahead and fill that TODAY" the next few weeks are probably going to be annoying while I get readjusted to them but whatever- Lil Kim debuts screen recorded background for concert, gets a Whatsapp notification
- Random Thoughts
some unsuspecting twink working the concession stand at the movie theater called me "big dog" and I involuntarily blurted "girl please" like……- Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
EVERYBODY GET UP AND DONCE- Robert Kraft and Ed Sheeran commit $2M each to aid humanitarian crisis
desperate and pathetic, but not surprising- Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
shoutout to the supporting acts and even that *****'s OWN BAND for dropping out here I was thinking the audience would have to be the ones to affect any change to the tour but damn! lmao- Gaga wants surf brand to repay $232K in legal bills
they better open up that purse! $250K is a whole lot of diapers and formula for the baby- Blue Ivy stuns in Paris
such a beautiful girl her being taller than Bey already is crazy- Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
it's a bit concerning, it very much gave "your body, my choice" at some points in here… meanwhile the most offensive thing I found in this whole situation is Gaga stepping out in pajama pants- Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
I was not aware gay men had such strong feelings about pregnancy and surrogacy… fascinating- Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
I can't wrap my head around the concept of Gaga being a literal mother omg - Random Thoughts