Everything posted by Venice B
- Did Madonna deserve the VMA for Artist Of the Year?
-
AJay stans Cleveland, cries tears of joy
The concept of Taylor Swift having to pay Ajayll for a positive reaction never change atrl!
- What is the consensus on Kylie's Better the Devil You Know - Yea or nay?
- Kylie - I Believe In You | Appreciation Thread
-
Do you think Taylor is aware of the backlash?
Didn't she like that post mocking Cleveland saying it sounded like a sitcom opening? I think she doesn't care as much as y'all want her to
-
Lana celebrates her second wedding anniversary and shares photo with her 3 stepkids
Jeremy seems like a decent guy, and he clearly makes her happy
-
Kylie Minogue LIVE from the AFL Grand Final (Australian Superbowl)
She kinda ate that setlist, Confide and Slow gagged me
-
Olivia Rodrigo debuts (viral) melting dress in stunning tour performance of The Cure
Love Olivia but she looked so uncomfortable You could tell by her face she couldn't wait for it to be over.
-
Is this the truth about Grindr?
Imagine catching feelings for grindr trade... Some people are really weak
-
TLOAS: The Encore vs. Britney Jean
Britney Jean is the most offensive album I've ever heard in my life.
-
Attitude Magazine: inside the HIV/AIDS implications of Taylor's "Patient Zero"
This is so weird... The person who wrote the article acknowledges that the song is NOT about HIV but still published the article anyway. Like, I understand wanting to bring attention to HIV, it's a valid subject and it's always important to talk about it, but there are much better and tasteful ways of bringing attention to the subject without using a Taylor Swift song as clickbait. I hate this.
-
What are you listening to right now?
- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I kinda love Babylon too... The fact the lead is my least favorite- Ed Sheeran concert at Robert Kraft's Gillette Stadium cancelled due to bad weather
God said- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
@Winston why the fact I enjoyed a song gets you so mad to the point you feel the need to downvote me? Are you guys so bothered about Taylor Swift that seeing other people enjoy her work gets you foaming at the mouth? Seethe.- What would be your tracklist for a sequel to Madonna's Something To Remember?
Drowned World Frozen The Power of Goodbye Paradise Nothing Fails Devil Wouldn't Recognize You Masterpiece Falling Free Messiah- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I love Cleveland like idc it makes me feel good and it lowkey reminds me of evermore- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I think Brainrot is my favorite, she snapped with that one- Bass Persuades vs. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore
Tinashe I'm SO sorry...- The Life of Problematic Taylor Swift
- Is Cleveland! a new career low for Taylor?
I don't know I kinda like it, it encapsulates that feeling of being super silly when you're in love- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I don't know if the bar was so low after Showgirl but I really like these songs? Especially Pink Clouding and Cleveland, these two made me feel things. Patient Zero is cute, sounds like she was trying to rehash 1989 lowkey, and I like Babylon. I think I'll make an EP with these four + Ophalie and Ophelia (and Eldest Daughter, sorry but I love that one) and pretend the rest never existed- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
The fact I pressed play on Sunglasses and ten seconds in I was like "this sounds like Arca" so I opened the credits and there she was... Queen has such a distinct sound is crazy. Anyways, off to a great start- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Pink Clouding being her 1975 serve omg THATS what we needed from you Taylor why did you keep this sound from us- Which of these underwear campaigns was the hottest one?
Nick Jonas by far, and then Bad Bunny. - Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'