Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Oktober Knight

ATRL+ Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Oktober Knight

  1. The government needs to grow some ******* balls and get him impeached and prisoned. I'm SO SICK of him getting away with everything
  2. Madonna released almost all songs from True Blue and they all became super smash hits. But I suppose she could have extended it by releasing Where's The Party which would have scored her another top 5 hit.
  3. Half of those are actually remembered; most of her new songs were forced to #1 by streaming farms and the GP doesn't know them.
  4. You liddos keep trying so hard to rewrite history because you want her to flop so badly. The album did amazing especially for someone who is almost 70. Your favs could never.
  5. Not when it has the borefest Nobody's Perfect on there
  6. Madonna should honor Angelina Jolie for buying her house at a bargain price.
  7. Still available on US store. My guess is they underestimated how many people would buy it and maybe later they'll restock it
  8. People saying stadiums are ambitious when all dates sold out on her last tour even after her album underperformed. She'll do fine.
  9. I still lose sleep on Xtina winning Best New Artist over Britney
  10. It's terrible. I remember after it aired, liddos were saying it was better than the Hung Up Grammy performance
  11. Only love can be so bizaaaaaaaare
  12. Sooooo close but Frozen is better
  13. Scream 1-4 A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984) Tales From The Crypt (TV series) The Shining The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
  14. Ummm.... neither is Gaga
  15. The Grammys have not been kind to her for most of her career but I do think a nomination is possible.
  16. Cher and Kylie also do light choreography and still put on an impressive show so she'll be fine.
  17. Oh, I was interested in the 7". I'm not a size queen.
  18. Such a legendary era! And it birthed one of her best tours:
  19. The fact that people on social media are screaming "she can barely move! She's drunk! It's time to retire" While others are saying "she needs to stop dancing and dressing like she's 26! It's time to retire!" Just goes to show that she truly meant it when she said "I think the most controversial thing I have ever done is to stick around." Ugh what a Kween!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.