Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Do we think there could be any additional producers? Like any of the Oscar's or Ali?

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Just realized that the new orangey lipstick color she's been using the last few months was an easter egg this whole time

 

:jonny5:

4 minutes ago, LoudCitySong said:

 

It's Nice to Have a Friend samples a composition from a kids orchestra. In this vid you can hear it played in its original key and with a guitar or something added. 

 

 

i knew about the existence of this but never bothered to click play. i wish i hadn't. nightmare inducing. ruined the original song for me

Me reading this thread, listening to the Swiftologist and the Lizard Queen, watching the Chats and Reacts livestream, refreshing her website… 

 

 

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:


I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the side of your *****. I would swirl my tongue around the head of your dick. Then I'd suck on just the tip of your throbbing hard cock. I would then tickle and lick your balls... you want me to suck your dick already, but not yet. I would gently move my hands around your stomach, tickling it, teasing you. Then I would slowly suck on just the side of your hard dick. You want to be in my mouth so ******* bad. Fine. I would shove you in my mouth, you let out a sigh of relief. I would keep blowing you. In and out. In and out. Faster. Harder. Faster Faster. Harder. you're getting close to cumming. Then I stop. You look at me sad and confused. You just want to cum already. But not yet. I stare into your eyes and wait about 15 more seconds. I can tell how badly you want it. You just want to reach down there and jerk yourself off already. Your ***** is throbbing, every breeze, every slight breath you feel on your cock is agonizing. Finally, I grab your dick with both hands and slowly start jerking you off. I get faster. Then I put you into my mouth, sucking you so hard. Right before you cum I stop. I then slowly lick the tip of your dick over and over. Each lick is so plesureful abd sends a wave of need through your body. After doing this for about a minute I can tell you're about to be pushed over the edge. I get on top of you and start riding you fast. Squeezing the muscles of my *****. Then I feel your slimey, hot cum explode inside me. You fall back with relief. Your hot sweaty body glistening. I've satisfied you. Now its your turn... what will you do to me, sex god?

The shriek I just let out:priceless:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

John Lennon has been real ******* quiet since this one dropped. 

spacer.png

Ugh its verses are too good. Too too toooooo good. I hope K*rl** felt like **** after hearing this one. 

Just now, gagacasanova said:

The shriek I just let out:priceless:

spacer.png

#ThankYou @King Fabray

2 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Do we think there could be any additional producers? Like any of the Oscar's or Ali?

She's allergic to Oscars. Ask @Loca

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Don't forget when stans start their TTPD revisionism and suddenly discover that the Anthology is an amazing album

 

Old habits die screaming :cries:

Worse. I am open to the possibility of this album being so bad it makes Lo*er look good in comparison. Will there be a song as good as Paper Rings, which is like… not even top 5?

6 minutes ago, LoudCitySong said:

 

It's Nice to Have a Friend samples a composition from a kids orchestra. In this vid you can hear it played in its original key and with a guitar or something added. 

 

 

Her giving an opportunity to a school for the deaf on that track was so special :heart2:. 

i'm actually scared lmao let me go clean my apt for the next hour or smth

Just now, Achilles. said:

Worse. I am open to the possibility of this album being so bad it makes Lo*er look good in comparison. Will there be a song as good as Paper Rings, which is like… not even top 5?

Take this back :deadbanana2: She could never go that low again. 

Can someone please post the tracklist? I don't feel like digging through 40 pages of meltdowns in this thread

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

the real gag will be when there's a third page filled with Antonoff tracks

 

8W3JVRr.gif

that part with the songs almost definitely looks like the vinyl package opened, so i think its highly unlikely (but i believe in a streaming exclusive deluxe version)

54 minutes left... Listening to TTPD knowing damn well I'll be barely fortunate enough to get through half of the album

:clack:

 

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Throwback to when this was the first leaked song and @1989 confirmed the snippet is real. :wanda:

 

 

What a time to be alive 

 

we were deep in the trenches by then :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Worse. I am open to the possibility of this album being so bad it makes Lo*er look good in comparison. Will there be a song as good as Paper Rings, which is like… not even top 5?

When the best TLOAS song serves IFTTE quality and it's all downhill from there :jonny5:

 

We'd get rid of ALL of the fair-weather fans in one fell swoop :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Nein said:

Who is Ophelia

 

Ophelia is a character in William Shakespeare's play Hamlet. She is a young noblewoman of Denmark, the daughter of Polonius, sister of Laertes, and the love interest of Prince Hamlet. Her story is one of tragic love and madness, culminating in her drowning. 
 
 

 

1 minute ago, Nein said:

Who is Ophelia

The leaked lyrics indicate that it's a reference to the Hamlet character

5 minutes ago, Swiftie In Red said:

Me reading this thread, listening to the Swiftologist and the Lizard Queen, watching the Chats and Reacts livestream, refreshing her website… 

 

 

no way this is real jesus christ

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.