Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, fantafantanocoke said:

While we're discussing possible music directions for upcoming projects, I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Sherly-Crow-esque enlightened 90s mom pop-rock with a hint of trip hop and a sprinkle of "psychedelic beach pop" a la 90s William Orbit full of "The Wisdom Of Life Now That I'm Almost 40 "-type of lyrics

THE ULTIMATE COLLAPSE OMG

swiftie-crying-swiftie-screaming.gif

I genuinely wouldn't be mad at this in terms of direction.

I think a classic 90's pop sound with nods to William Orbit style production would be beautiful…

I know Radical Optimism is widely considered Dua's worst offering (and it is) but I think she perfectly captures that kind of sound on Happy For You, especially as the song builds towards the end.

I would welcome this kind of production on a Taylor album.

Edited by Peroxide

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

On 10/3/2026 at 2:50 PM, 19SLAYty9 said:

I just want the vault tracks. And I want her to lie about taylore and say there was another album before rep that was scrapped during bleachella and for her to give us that too.

I approve. swifties are so trapped in nostalgia that they would love mlre the idea of karma being real than her dropping new material sjsjsj

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

RTF outstreamed ET yesterday

pikachoo

RTF is an all-time Taylor classic. Better days lie ahead for it!

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Midnights not TTPD

yeah but when they started dating during eras he shipped his production equipment to record with her

imagine a bonus track being one of the best songs of your career. i can totally see why she has such a dedicated second fan base, because she's truly been standing on everybody's necks for years.

9 hours ago, By the Water said:

RTF outstreamed ET yesterday

pikachoo

"ruin the friendship" is quintessential taylor tbqh. the melody, lyrics and storytelling are all immaculate. i hope she adds it to future set lists.

I have a feeling that Taylor is a bit tired of it allmichael The only thing she doesn't seem completely disengaged with is her own music, for better or worse. No personal content on social media, no politics, no performances, no direct communication with fans, no shoutouts to other artists, no agressive PR strategies or attempts at combatting misinformation about her.

I actually think the terrorist plot, the cancelled Vienna concerts and the following Southport attack affected her quite deeply. And with the complete political chaos that's happened ever since, and her dreams of one day starting a family, it seems like she's chosen to be an entertainer, a songwriter and nothing more. It's easier to disengage completely when the world and your role in it has become unmanageably big and complicated, and I get it.

However, I don't think this radio silence is beneficial for her image, even if she doesn't care much anymore. When she gives nothing, she becomes sort of a blank canvas that people can project anything onto.

Remember when she quickly showed support for SZA in 2023 to squash rumors that they were beefing? It's almost unthinkable that she would care to do that today, she would likely just let the rumour live and spread for all eternity.

If she cares for the future response to her music and work, I think she has to be a bit more proactive. To start with, the stupid "what she did to Olivia!" narrative will likely follow her forever until it's ended once and for all. Apparantly, a little statement outsourced to Jack wasn't enough.

The special thing about Taylor has always been that she cares deeply about her career and has her finger on the pulse, but it's also starting to seem a bit like she just doesn't want to anymore. And I would also understand that - it must be truly exhausting, if not impossible at this point, to keep up with everything that's going on in her career.

13 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

So why didnt Billboard allow Ophelia to re-enter??? angry

Literally homophobia cuz there's legit no explanation (unless the US chart also needs your label to request a song be allowed to re chart once it hits the threshhold to get it out of reccurency kinda like in the UK where if your label doesnt request the song be allowed to chart again then their Hot 100 doesnt show the song on their charts even if it is elligible to re chart). That would be a VERY annoying mistake if this is the case tbh....ugh

Gorgeous peaks for Patient Zero. STUNNING to see it #1 everywhere BUT what is going on with France, Spain and Italy. Back to their hating ways I see -* We need Taylor to pull her latina card and remind these heauxs that she is Venezuelan...a people that speaks a latin / romance language like them giraffe

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

I have a feeling that Taylor is a bit tired of it allmichael The only thing she doesn't seem completely disengaged with is her own music, for better or worse. No personal content on social media, no politics, no performances, no direct communication with fans, no shoutouts to other artists, no agressive PR strategies or attempts at combatting misinformation about her.

I actually think the terrorist plot, the cancelled Vienna concerts and the following Southport attack affected her quite deeply. And with the complete political chaos that's happened ever since, and her dreams of one day starting a family, it seems like she's chosen to be an entertainer, a songwriter and nothing more. It's easier to disengage completely when the world and your role in it has become unmanageably big and complicated, and I get it.

However, I don't think this radio silence is beneficial for her image, even if she doesn't care much anymore. When she gives nothing, she becomes sort of a blank canvas that people can project anything onto.

Remember when she quickly showed support for SZA in 2023 to squash rumors that they were beefing? It's almost unthinkable that she would care to do that today, she would likely just let the rumour live and spread for all eternity.

If she cares for the future response to her music and work, I think she has to be a bit more proactive. To start with, the stupid "what she did to Olivia!" narrative will likely follow her forever until it's ended once and for all. Apparantly, a little statement outsourced to Jack wasn't enough.

The special thing about Taylor has always been that she cares deeply about her career and has her finger on the pulse, but it's also starting to seem a bit like she just doesn't want to anymore. And I would also understand that - it must be truly exhausting, if not impossible at this point, to keep up with everything that's going on in her career.

I kinda disagree but I'm guessing she's on pilot mode as she try to recover from all the stress of the wedding plannings.

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

I have a feeling that Taylor is a bit tired of it allmichael The only thing she doesn't seem completely disengaged with is her own music, for better or worse. No personal content on social media, no politics, no performances, no direct communication with fans, no shoutouts to other artists, no agressive PR strategies or attempts at combatting misinformation about her.

I actually think the terrorist plot, the cancelled Vienna concerts and the following Southport attack affected her quite deeply. And with the complete political chaos that's happened ever since, and her dreams of one day starting a family, it seems like she's chosen to be an entertainer, a songwriter and nothing more. It's easier to disengage completely when the world and your role in it has become unmanageably big and complicated, and I get it.

However, I don't think this radio silence is beneficial for her image, even if she doesn't care much anymore. When she gives nothing, she becomes sort of a blank canvas that people can project anything onto.

Remember when she quickly showed support for SZA in 2023 to squash rumors that they were beefing? It's almost unthinkable that she would care to do that today, she would likely just let the rumour live and spread for all eternity.

If she cares for the future response to her music and work, I think she has to be a bit more proactive. To start with, the stupid "what she did to Olivia!" narrative will likely follow her forever until it's ended once and for all. Apparantly, a little statement outsourced to Jack wasn't enough.

The special thing about Taylor has always been that she cares deeply about her career and has her finger on the pulse, but it's also starting to seem a bit like she just doesn't want to anymore. And I would also understand that - it must be truly exhausting, if not impossible at this point, to keep up with everything that's going on in her career.

Her partners are always under scrutiny and it's been particularly brutal with Travis recently. She probably hopes everyday that it doesn't become too much for him. The whole internet telling her how Travis is a bad muse must've hurt her and she must've been hurt for him to have to see that.

6 minutes ago, sammyk said:

Her partners are always under scrutiny and it's been particularly brutal with Travis recently. She probably hopes everyday that it doesn't become too much for him. The whole internet telling her how Travis is a bad muse must've hurt her and she must've been hurt for him to have to see that.

The muse discussions have always been uncomfortable for me to witness… bc those men didn't write the songs lol

I understand Showgirl was made in pure celebration and was meant to be a surface-level, more accessible work, but I'm sure she'll write more thoughtfully about things in her life, including him, for TS13

1 minute ago, sammyk said:

Her partners are always under scrutiny and it's been particularly brutal with Travis recently. She probably hopes everyday that it doesn't become too much for him. The whole internet telling her how Travis is a bad muse must've hurt her and she must've been hurt for him to have to see that.

Yeah, that too. It's a shame and probably another reason why I could see her scaling back from being as involved in the industry as she used to.

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

If she cares for the future response to her music and work, I think she has to be a bit more proactive. To start with, the stupid "what she did to Olivia!" narrative will likely follow her forever until it's ended once and for all. Apparantly, a little statement outsourced to Jack wasn't enough.

this was just a dumb move in like every front… i'll never understand why she did it

5 minutes ago, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus said:

The muse discussions have always been uncomfortable for me to witness… bc those men didn't write the songs lol

I understand Showgirl was made in pure celebration and was meant to be a surface-level, more accessible work, but I'm sure she'll write more thoughtfully about things in her life, including him, for TS13

eh i get the discussions because even she's acknowledged that her best writing stems from the worst men lol, even if it was hyperpoblic. but at the end of the day it is just her and it stems from what she has to say about them, and she clearly doesn't wanna share much depth about her relationship with travis. meanwhile the bad exes are just gloves-off draggings

showgirl just came from such a place of anger rather than love and that's why it's bad lyrically. it's not so much about travis but rather every external factor around him that pisses her off

all these lashings of swiftologist on tiktok and twitter. this guy needs to be cancelled and have his platform taken away.

11 minutes ago, punisher said:

this was just a dumb move in like every front… i'll never understand why she did it

Did what exactly? My point was that this thing has grown for years now into something it never would've if the facts had just been established early on. The circumstances are still opaque and nothing solidly points to Taylor initiating the credit change (see: Jack's interview).

Just now, pepsimanvn said:

all these lashings of swiftologist on tiktok and twitter. this guy needs to be cancelled and have his platform taken away.

It's a shame he acts like such a douche, cause he does have insightful takes and a lot of knowledge.

Edited by Arrows

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.