Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

So the leak is real and features Sabrina? The lyrics are all leakd as well.

:suburban:

Shes so annoying having us up past midnight on a ******* monday to preorder an album without even seeing the cover or knowing the release date. 

 

I got the cd :coffee2:

5 hours ago, Post Malone said:

Deluluuuu ijbol a gazillion attempts to do this happen every era with tremendous effort and creativity because it gets this much attention every time 

So how do you feel now about this weird reply you made to me about it being real? :sabrina:

I love everything about this

The concept 

The titles 

The aesthetic 

 

But it doesn't sit right with me that stans of other girls are all up in our business after what they did to ttpd

Reading some of the lyrics, it seems like its gonna be from the perspective of different characters and their relationship with the showgirl (a mafia type she falls in love with, a young fan...)

Wait, the lyrics are giving Jazz

And showgir seems to start with Sabrina singing 

Spoiler

And all the Olivia shade :coffee:

 

I hope she follows through with whatever reveal plans for the tracklist and stuff she had anyway :rip: so annoying it got leaked

The lyrics are really promising, and I know for a fact that if she does jazz, it will actually be good.

The way my allegedly not a swiftie oomfs are discussing the leak... and are already dragging the lyrics

 

:clack:

Just now, Peak Now said:

The way my allegedly not a swiftie oomfs are discussing the leak... and are already dragging the lyrics

 

:clack:

where was taylor during ttpd lashings and comments about certain lyrics,you would think she wouldnt want repeat 

1 minute ago, dobrevv said:

where was taylor during ttpd lashings and comments about certain lyrics,you would think she wouldnt want repeat 

A lot of that was taken out of context lbr. The lashings she got for I Hate It Here when that segment is meant to be awkward and something she realized was stupid because "nostalgia's a mind trick"... open the schools

 

The same is true now because we can't even see most of the lyrics or the tone she's singing in

 

:clack:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.