gagacasanova
ATRL Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Rate Signup Thread: The RE-UP
Everything posted by gagacasanova
-
gagacasanova: Top 20 | Pop & Country Royalty Take Over
TOP SONGS 1. Britney Spears - I'm a Slave 4 U 2. TLC - No Scrubs 3. Lady Gaga - Abracadabra 4. Britney Spears - Overprotected 5. Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me on the Dancefloor 6. Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me 7. Britney Spears - Toxic 8. Lady Gaga - LoveGame 9. Taylor Swift f/ Kendrick Lamar - Bad Blood 10. Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again 11. Dolly Parton - The House of the Rising Sun 12. George Michael - Fastlove, Pt. 2 13. Lady Gaga - Money Honey 14. Lady Gaga - Scheiße 15. Alex Warren - Fever Dream 16. Ariana Grande f/ Zedd - Break Free 17. Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You 18. Dolly Parton - Jolene 19. Dolly Parton - We Used To 20. Lady Gaga - Paparazzi TOP ALBUMS 1. Lady Gaga - The Fame 2. Carly Rae Jepsen - Day and Night 3. Britney Spears - Britney 4. Ariana Grande - petal 5. Dolly Parton - 9 to 5 and Odd Jobs 6. Dolly Parton - For God and Country 7. Lady Gaga - MAYHEM 8. Alex Warren - WILDCHILD 9. Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again 10. Taylor Swift - The Life of a Showgirl TOP ARTISTS 1. Dolly Parton 2. Lady Gaga 3. Britney Spears 4. Carly Rae Jepsen 5. Michael Jackson 6. Ariana Grande 7. Taylor Swift 8. Alex Warren 9. Dead on a Sunday 10. Tinashe • Dolly Parton (404) smashes the record for most plays by an artist, a record previously held by Lady Gaga (286). • Britney Spears nets her ninth number one song as I'm a Slave 4 U reaches the top spot. She surpasses Taylor Swift and ties Carrie Underwood for second most number one songs. She also decreases in most number two songs as I'm a Slave 4 U previously peaked at the runner up spot. This breaks a tie with Taylor Swift for most runner up songs.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Ooh that cover is a slay!
-
"Jolene" hits 1 billion streams on Spotify | oldest non-holiday song by a woman
Such a quintessential country classic. Well deserved
- Pitchfork: Taylor Swift Needs a Vacation
- Taylor Swift
-
AJay stans Cleveland, cries tears of joy
I reacted to Cleveland too, but crying was not the reaction...
-
Nicki Minaj says Democrats are petty and childish during an interview with Lara Trump
Whatever you say, Ms. Bigfoot
-
Taylor Swift
The serve of it all 🔥
- New French "super potato" variety named after Beyoncé
-
Pitchfork drags Cleveland!
Well I don't normally agree with the basement dwellers that are Pitchfork, I am here for Cleveland getting lashed.
-
Tinashe's new song interpolates Chillin' by Wale and Gaga
I checked this out and it's a SMASH.
-
Britney Spears
Dropping my intro to the base to praise the masterful pop excellency that is Slave 4 U. Top 10 in the queen's discography
- Taylor's new song so bad, Swifties are pretending she did it on purpose
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I love Patient Zero Pink Clouding is a vibe Babylon takes a minute but it catches.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Cleveland is... a song.
-
Dolly Parton Estate War: Her manager fired and filed restraining order against Bryan.
starts forming a prayer circle to summon Dolly
-
Dolly Parton
Hey, hey, hey friends! I'm back and ready to report my findings after combing through Dolly's '90s albums - Eagle When She Flies is a fairly solid record. The only track I didn't care for is "Family", for personal reasons. - Despite liking the album (excluding the re-records), I could have done without Something Special. I could have also done without the Treasures album but After the Goldrush is absolutely gorgeous. - Hungry Again deserved GRAMMYS. She absolutely snapped with The Salt In My Tears. - As for my favorite album, I fear New Harvest...First Gathering has been dethroned by a certain Grammy winning album 👀 - I've been largely avoiding the re-recordings to reduce time on this journey, but I'm going to give the re-recordings on the bluegrass records a try since they seem to bring her the most acclaim. - As a side note, I retroactively added I Don't Want to Throw Rice & Applejack to my essentials list. The essential highlights: If You Need Me, Rockin' Years, Country Road, Silver and Gold, Romeo, More Where That Came From, Put a Little Love in Your Heart, High and Mighty, Just When I Needed You Most, Something's Burning, After the Goldrush, The Salt In My Tears, Blue Valley Songbird, When Jesus Comes Calling for Me, The Camel's Heart, Honky Tonk Songs, Shine On, Travelin' Prayer, Cash on the Barrelhead, A Few Old Memories, I'm Gonna Sleep With One Eye Open, Steady as the Rain, I Still Miss Someone, Endless Stream of Tears, Silver Dagger, Train Train, I Wonder Where You Are Tonight, Will He Be Waiting for Me, The Grass Is Blue Onto the oughts!
-
Dolly Parton
This is absolutely GORGEOUS.
-
Trump dips below 30% approval in a poll for the 1st time
And keep plummeting, you fat ****!
- JD Vance plastered all over the news, begs for votes, begs for a second chance!
-
Ed Sheeran's cousin calls him out over Macklemore. Calls him a coward
Cause baby now we got bad blood!
-
Nicki sits down with Fox News; reiterates love for Trump
- Nicki sits down with Fox News; reiterates love for Trump
- MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
The bass did not persuade.- Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night'
Amalfi Coast Near or Far - Nicki sits down with Fox News; reiterates love for Trump