Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I am so beyond excited over this. clink clink ***** 

U46nRsp.gif

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Where is the source for this max/shellback tea? Happy to hear no jack

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

the real gag will be when there's a third page filled with Antonoff tracks

 

8W3JVRr.gif

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I can breeeeeedd your maaaannn

He's having the time of his liiiiffee

 

A dom top anthem.

I Can Do It with a Broken Strap :jonny: 

1 minute ago, vinusvi said:

For me its the best part! I've been manisfesting this for soo long! Pop and dance track are coming!!!

we've missed 1989 taylor

11 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Sabrina has no writing credits, I have bad news for you

 

8W3JVRr.gif

 

7 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

O(hio) Face

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Screaming at you both giving each other downvotes. :rip:

 

INTO THE SLAMMER UNTIL YOU MAKE UP! WE CANT LOST A SINGLE SALE!

 

 

Just now, Dear Reader said:

the real gag will be when there's a third page filled with Antonoff tracks

 

8W3JVRr.gif

that is 1000% going to happen

Just now, Strawberry Bubble said:

we've missed 1989 taylor

She never left.

 

 

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

 

"I know you can't come to the wedding."

 

Not me discovering this subtle shade towards us just now.

 

 

Oh my god you're probably right:bibliahh:

I gasped :bibliahh:

She hates our asses :bibliahh:

…i was eating dinner and came back to all this xkxjdjdjdj. IM SO READY GOD ITS FINALLY TIME

 

 

any guesses on whats gonna happen at midnight tho?

1 minute ago, jrd30121994 said:

Where is the source for this max/shellback tea? Happy to hear no jack

Twitter leaks

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

the real gag will be when there's a third page filled with Antonoff tracks

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Oh he will for sure be on some deluxe tracks. But I'm good with that. We can pick and choose what to keep of his.

 

8W3JVRr.gif

  • Author
6 minutes ago, hoax said:

There's a piece of running commentary about how every Taylor album can be directly tied to one track on the previous record (usually one that didn't fit in perfectly on the tracklist, for instance Bad Blood into Reputation, CIWYW into Lover, INTHAF into folkmore, etc). I really can't say that I expected the one TTPD track that would point to TS12 TLOAS to be I Can Do It With A Broken Heart, but I'll take what I can get :deadbanana:

 

 

The prospect of the entire album taking direction from a bomb single that aged faster and worse than nearly anything else she's ever released. :deadbanana:

If those credits are real and she is truly sampling George Michael SHE IS SO BACK :WAP:

Pouring one out for my misunderstood baby, TTPD. Give the good sis a stream :heart2:.

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

 

"I know you can't come to the wedding."

 

Not me discovering this subtle shade towards us just now.

 

 

You just realized that :deadbanana4: :bibliahh:

I hope there's a deluxe and Jack is all up in there to spite you uglees :sabrina:

  • ATRL Moderator

what if the concept is really about living an exposed life, without privacy, and this leak is part of the concept?

 

spacer.png

I do enjoy me some Max Martin. The bonuses can add in Jack but I would double gag if Max had a few bonuses too… I mean we can all use another New Romantics serve 

First press vinyl copies need to come with special holographic glitter foil packaging... the first press being 1,500,000 copies though to create the illusion of scarcity to boost sales oh yes!

 

8W3JVRr.gif

1 minute ago, Slayn said:

If those credits are real and she is truly sampling George Michael SHE IS SO BACK :WAP:

Has she ever sampled anything a day in her life :clack: 

"Love's never lost when perspective is earned" :cries: oh The Life of a Show Girl you could NEVER. Peter honey I'm so sorry… 

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

You just realized that :deadbanana4: :bibliahh:

I thought she was referring to Matty missing Jack's wedding. :deadbanana2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.