Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

48 minutes ago, hoax said:

There's a piece of running commentary about how every Taylor album can be directly tied to one track on the previous record (usually one that didn't fit in perfectly on the tracklist, for instance Bad Blood into Reputation, CIWYW into Lover, INTHAF into folkmore, etc). I really can't say that I expected the one TTPD track that would point to TS12 TLOAS to be I Can Do It With A Broken Heart, but I'll take what I can get :deadbanana:

 

 

There's also another running commentary about her channeling her previous eras' opps.

 

Wi$h Li$t is soooo gonna be BRAT! :WAP:

13 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Can someone please post the tracklist? I don't feel like digging through 40 pages of meltdowns in this thread

spacer.png

Here's the rumored tracklist

1. leave him 

2. HIM feat. Doja Cat

3. Night Out

4. burning sensation feat. Sabrina Carpenter 

5. All You 

6. ShowGirl 

7. Lights Camera WERK 

8. Tequila feat. Daddy Morgan Wallen

9. Hang On It

10. And why? 
11. Turning On feat. Addison Rae

12. Via  

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:


Were you sent by someone who wanted me dead?

 

spacer.png

HFJDJDJ i missed album rollouts with your insane posts so bad 

Watch nothing happen at 12:12 :dies: 

 

Or announcement of an announcement :heart: :jonny5: 

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

There's also another running commentary about her channeling her previous eras' opps.

 

Wi$h Li$t is soooo gonna be BRAT! :WAP:

Just euthanize me :deadbanana2:

I'm late but fresh out the slammer is kinda Grammyball's younger sister

7 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

She's a cute girl, tough kid, I liked the beat.

 

I actually loved this song including the slowed reverb 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, suburbannature said:

I'm late but fresh out the slammer is kinda Grammyball's younger sister

you're late but Fresh Out of Godmer praise is ALWAYS welcome, please visit more often

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Streets saying there might be some Isabella lashings incoming:lakitu:

Literally who 

Just now, Dear Reader said:

you're late but Fresh Out of Godmer praise is ALWAYS welcome, please visit more often

 

spacer.png

TTPD kinda sucks but that song is a huge collapse. Fortnight too.

 

8W3JVRr.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, suburbannature said:

TTPD kinda sucks but that song is a huge collapse. Fortnight too.

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Nevermind, visit less often 

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Nevermind, visit less often 

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Why did they steal the album thread from that poor random user

 

8W3JVRr.gif

 

I took a nap for just to wake up in time for 12:12. This puta better not disappoint me 

3 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

@IBeMe these days you are so busy, so if you're online on here, I just wanna say that TS12 is coming imminent. I miss you, my friend 😘 

my sisterrrr I LOVE u so damn much. I was so happy when i got this notification with the good news that I immediatly went online looking EVERYWHERE for the clips and news and stuff omg :jonny: :heart2:


#ThankYouPoet #ThankYouTypewriter

 

End of an era.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Why did they steal the album thread from that poor random user

 

8W3JVRr.gif

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Why did they steal the album thread from that poor random user

 

8W3JVRr.gif

 

Because I'm just that b word

 

8W3JVRr.gif

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

 

this classic

 

8W3JVRr.gif

 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

Because I'm just that b word

 

8W3JVRr.gif

can't argue with facts

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.