Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

HE SAW FOREVER SO HE SMASHED IT UP

 

shouting-singing.gif

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

she's already teasing two albums 

 

Two TS logos in the NH trailer.  One is orange….the other is red

1 minute ago, Kurt Hummel said:

TS12 aside, that short clip of Taylor and Travis is so cute :gaycat6: Happy for her, that she's in a healthy loving relationship

Finally a man who's not insecure to be seen with her

 

8W3JVRr.gif

1 minute ago, JoJo said:

Same day as Ed Sheeran :dies:

I haven't really paid attention to Ed Sheeran since I was 7th or 9th grade when he used to be popular with End Game.

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I will say, Blondie better go into ducking hiding if Sabrina gets Maren Morris'd on their collab.

 

220px-Sparks_Fly_-_Single.thumb.png.7b6a

Sabrina has no writing credits, I have bad news for you

 

8W3JVRr.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Tusk said:

she's already teasing two albums 

 

Two TS logos in the NH trailer.  One is orange….the other is red

There is also a white one, I think there will be one for each era

 

8W3JVRr.gif

1 minute ago, Kyle-x said:

Now what the hell have I missed? You little putas got to WORK moving pages. You better move that credit card as fast as you were moving your fingers at 12:12

 

 Cash Register GIFs | Tenor

The way I still have to buy TTPD because I keep being short on money :skull:

4 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The Fate of Olivia

:dies:
 

 

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

The track list is fake. There's no "Oh Hi Ohio".

 

 

"He Put the Big O In Ohio" the vinyl exclusive bonus track :jonny5:

not her ending the album thanking the dancers, the band, and saying goodnight.... taylorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i'm kinda shocked she didn't save ICDIWABH for this considering the theme

7 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

It's coming September 12

 

8W3JVRr.gif

same day as iPhone 17 preorders

 

spacer.png

Listening to reputation to celebrate WINNING 

 

Let me read today's mess


spacer.png 

 

Edited by YR.

still cant believe its a full album of max martin and shellback. this is insane OH MY GOD

9 minutes ago, JoJo said:

The album is not coming out this week. Since Taylor released Lover, none of her Republic Records labelmates have released their albums on the same day as hers, probably because they have access to information that the rest of the music industry doesn't. Off the top of my head, Conan Gray's album is coming out on Friday, so he definitely would have known that Friday wasn't a good day if Taylor were planning to release TS12 on that day.

You're right. It's coming out next week. It's over for Ava. She can never win. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The track list is fake. There's no "Oh Hi Ohio".

 

 

She's also missing But Daddy I Hate Him! SHIP IT BACK, BLONDIE.

1 minute ago, Kyle-x said:

"He Put the Big O In Ohio" the vinyl exclusive bonus track :jonny5:

O(hio) Face

 

8W3JVRr.gif

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I will say, Blondie better go into ducking hiding if Sabrina gets Maren Morris'd on their collab.

 

220px-Sparks_Fly_-_Single.thumb.png.7b6a

When Sabrina entered the studio in Sweden with Max and Taylor and the FROOT awfully sounds familiar like Short & Sweet.

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

same day as iPhone 17 preorders

 

spacer.png

Apple is shaking and calling an urgent meeting right now to find another date

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.