Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Just now, Nein said:

Who is Ophelia

One of the main characters in Hamlet and his love interest, that goes mad and drowns in a river or something like that

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

 

 

Ophelia is a character in William Shakespeare's play Hamlet. She is a young noblewoman of Denmark, the daughter of Polonius, sister of Laertes, and the love interest of Prince Hamlet. Her story is one of tragic love and madness, culminating in her drowning. 
 
 

 

The AI, girl :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Nein said:

Who is Ophelia

Character in Shakespeare's Hamlet. Kills herself/dies of madness 

  • ATRL Moderator

 

GET IN SISTERS! Leave this base for 6 months again :jonny5:

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Take this back :deadbanana2: She could never go that low again. 

There is no telling how low The Regression of a Songwriter will go. 
 

:clack:


I want to suck his divk after he's spent four humid, unwashed days marinating in his own stink, with that pretty cut pink cock steeped in musk, his swampy balls dripping with the kind of sweat that leaves salt crystals on skin. Then I'd bury my face deep in his asscrack with the dense, matted hair crusted together into swamp mulch, the air thick with fermented man-stench. I'd tongue his hole and squeeze his muscle cheeks while he flexes, just enough for a glistening glob of sticky, ripe anal mucus to squeeze out and slide onto my tongue like a tangy, body-temperature oyster shot and I'd swallow it like the holy communion.

9 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

#ThankYou @King Fabray

Oh @King Fabray, you should start writing fan fics bb xx

Edited by gagacasanova

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

GET IN SISTERS! Leave this base for 6 months again :jonny5:

I'm not done yet with my final PTSD stream.

 

Had to put Guilty As Sin? on loop while looking for @King Fabray iconic ATRL certified quote.

11 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

#ThankYou @King Fabray

 

19 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Not the @King Fabray ATRL rate special :deadbanana2:

 

1 minute ago, gagacasanova said:

Oh @King Fabray, you should start writing fan fics bb xx

spacer.png

Not @Dear Reader getting shutdown before the leaks even force the mods to close :bibliahh:

PRAYING FOR UPTEMPO POP!!! She'll smash regardless but I'd like to join in and actually enjoy the album. 1989 was EVERYTHING, hoping for something like that

Spoiler

Her latest albums were not my thing, but for uptempo pop I'll be SEATED

 

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

So should we rank albums while we wait 

 evil never dies, it is reborn

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

So should we rank albums while we wait 

Blind rank Showgirl!

15 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

She's allergic to Oscars. Ask @Loca

I CHOKED

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

Blind rank Showgirl!

Oh I KNOW honey will be that girl.

I'm so late for the party :jonny5:

no wonder why everyone was avoiding Q4 like the plague and shoving their releases in september :dies:

 

Mr. "Never told me why"
Mr. "Never had to see me cry"
Mr. "Insincere apology so he doesn't look like the bad guy"
He goes about his day
Forgets he ever even heard my name
Well, I thought you might be different than the rest
I guess you're all the same

'Cause I hear he's got his arm 'round a brand-new girl
I've been pickin' up my heart, he's been pickin' up her
And I never got past what you put me through
But it's wonderful to see that it never phased you

 

spacer.png

 

The Life of a Showgirl alleged tracklist:

 

01 This Champagne (It's Holy Water!)

02 Doggie Chow

03 Versayce

04 THRUST IT! THRUST IT!

05 You Are a *****, Darling

06 There's Always Someone Younger & Hungrier Coming Down the Stairs After You

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.