Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

19SLAYty9

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 19SLAYty9

  1. I disagree. It's her impersonating a caricature of herself
  2. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I want dream pop / shoe gaze with country and grunge influences .
  3. Praying for a NJ governor level polling miss in favor of the democrats d+ 20 coming
  4. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Saturday night live was also an Easter egg from her board … reputation was on it too…
  5. Would be a kii if it hurts tom in November
  6. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I just want the vault tracks. And I want her to lie about taylore and say there was another album before rep that was scrapped during bleachella and for her to give us that too.
  7. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    One thing I've noticed about jack is that when he works with a lead artist or co producer, they often end up on Taylor's next release. It would not surprise me if George Daniel, Leeland , Oscar Gorres, Tyde Levi, Rob LFO, Cirkuit or Jasper Harris are on ts13 bc he worked with them pretty regularly on the new Troye album. He's worked with George on a few projects actually recently, and Taylor was spotted with George a few weeks ago at a wedding
  8. At first I didn't fully get it, but I think it's just bc I was very depressed at the time. It's wordy and messy but that's part of the charm. The melodies have grown with time. I think if she had rearranged the tracklist and started with one of the bigger songs and not have had all of the synth pop songs as the first 4 songs it would've been received better. I expect this to get the red revision treatment in 5 years time.
  9. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Everyone dropping this week again and cds shipping the 13th… she's dropping another deluxe next week isn't she
  10. Girl you just made that up
  11. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I think this would be a great way for her to explore sonically too. If it's an album and full film, then she can go from genre to genre and subgenre to subgenre on the album and it's excusable.
  12. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Rep deluxe with vault tracks and she's gonna do more revision history and give us an additional album of vault tracks that she claims is the "original ts6" YUP
  13. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    The more I listen, Babylon and pink clouding really are great and among the top 3 on the album - PZ is among the top half as well. I can't help but wonder if she had gone to ts13, hadn't released a deluxe, and that everything would be received better. I also think her vocals are so much better on these songs than the standard.
  14. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    more for the Ts 13 wish list: Elvira Anderfjärd , Luka Kloser, Andrew watt, cirkut
  15. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I notice this is the third public appearance in a row that she isn't drinking #noticing
  16. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    when ME, YNTC, and the lover album was panned, we got folklore. The problem was TFOO was such a big hit and Opalite went #1, and the album did 4 million first week so she doubled down. Hopefully this wakes her up. if she's sticking with pop, I'd love something left field or Robyn Esque dance pop. I'd also love dream pop / grunge.
  17. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Hopefully she learns from this. Work with new people , expand your sound , no hater responses, and start SINGING instead of speaking
  18. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Honestly work with Dan nigro too, maybe the answer isn't going back to country but expanding her sound
  19. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    She needs to call Rostam batmanglij, Ariel rechtshaid, Jeff Bhasker, Rick Knowles, Emilie haynie, and Patrick Berger. Give us left field pop.
  20. 19SLAYty9 replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I want new producers. She can keep jack for a few songs and if max stays for a few songs, get a new co producer besides shellback
  21. The lesson is that she shouldn't make albums in tour… sister was TIRED during TLOAS sessions
  22. Extremely catchy melodies , lyrics that don't try to use modern sayings.. we won
  23. Very much feels like a return to form for lyrics and melodies
  24. Happy she finally did the pop/ rock / 70s thing with max that he did with less than zero and bad thing

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.