Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

When Sabrina entered the studio in Sweden with Max and Taylor and the FROOT awfully sounds familiar like Short & Sweet.

 

spacer.png

When Taylor drops her Bed Chem, Juno, or God Graces onmfggfdgdfgdfg

 

8W3JVRr.gif

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

8 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The Fate of Olivia

this one caught me so off guard LMAOO

There's a piece of running commentary about how every Taylor album can be directly tied to one track on the previous record (usually one that didn't fit in perfectly on the tracklist, for instance Bad Blood into Reputation, CIWYW into Lover, INTHAF into folkmore, etc). I really can't say that I expected the one TTPD track that would point to TS12 TLOAS to be I Can Do It With A Broken Heart, but I'll take what I can get :deadbanana:

 

 

3 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

still cant believe its a full album of max martin and shellback. this is insane OH MY GOD

I keep having to remind myself of this. Like we KNOW it's gonna be uptempo! 

3 minutes ago, Burqa said:

i'm kinda shocked she didn't save ICDIWABH for this considering the theme

I can breeeeeedd your maaaannn

He's having the time of his liiiiffee

 

A dom top anthem.

She told Jack to pack it up as soon as the ttpd metacritic score popped up. No grammys too

 

spacer.png

 

 

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

What am I supposed to do for the next hour and a half my god 

 

Put this on loop :foxaylove2:

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

What am I supposed to do for the next hour and a half my god 

 

Put this on loop :foxaylove2:

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

What am I supposed to do for the next hour and a half my god 

Spin Wildest Streams, GOAT Blood, End Fame, Ready for HIT, and Don't Sample Me

 

8W3JVRr.gif

5 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Ed might move his date if it's actually Sept 12th 

Aren't her & ed friends? Wouldn't he have known? I'm pretty sure Taylor would i asked or told him? 

6 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The track list is fake. There's no "Oh Hi Ohio".

 

 

Oh Hi Ohio being a Tonight We Cross Kern rework featuring Lola Young as a background vocalist on the second verse :jonny: 

1 minute ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I keep having to remind myself of this. Like we KNOW it's gonna be uptempo! 

Finallyyyy, I've missed the type of taylor that makes you dance

Can someone tell me what we actually know so far? What's this tea about Maximilian Martin???

Just now, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I keep having to remind myself of this. Like we KNOW it's gonna be uptempo! 

it needs to have at least ONE banger. imagine all the glitter pens we're about to get. all the possible sexy styles and wildest dreams. oh my god. if atylor heard us about wanting an album full of them, she might have heard how we want bangers. specially after cruel summer

Just now, YR. said:

She told Jack to pack it up as soon as the ttpd metacritic score popped up. No grammys too

 

spacer.png

 

 

She saw Short N Sweet scalping the charts and Grammys and knew she had to reheat her Max pop root nachos QUICK

 

8W3JVRr.gif

1 minute ago, Danny1021 said:

Aren't her & ed friends? Wouldn't he have known? I'm pretty sure Taylor would i asked or told him? 

Revenge for hanging with scooter ..  ahahah take that you leprechaun looking mofo (Ed)

Edited by 19SLAYty9

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I can breeeeeedd your maaaannn

He's having the time of his liiiiffee

 

A dom top anthem.

AND she has a big diqué :WAP:

 

 

I hope a 12 track Max Martin/Shellback only album isn't too much of an overcorrection.

 

Some of us loved the Anthology :cries: The Life of a Woodvale Truther…

 

"I know you can't come to the wedding."

 

Not me discovering this subtle shade towards us just now.

 

 

1 minute ago, jrd30121994 said:

Can someone tell me what we actually know so far? What's this tea about Maximilian Martin???

it seems that everything is written by ts, max martin and shellback. There's NO jack antonoff (at least on the first 12 tracks)

1 minute ago, jrd30121994 said:

Can someone tell me what we actually know so far? What's this tea about Maximilian Martin???

the album is fully produced by him and shellback 

7 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

still cant believe its a full album of max martin and shellback. this is insane OH MY GOD

For me its the best part! I've been manisfesting this for soo long! Pop and dance track are coming!!!

20 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Paying my respects

 

 

TTPD (April 14th 2024 - August 12th 2025) :rip:

 

spacer.png

ts12 before fornight reaching 1B 

ijbol

8W3JVRr.gif

2 minutes ago, jrd30121994 said:

Can someone tell me what we actually know so far? What's this tea about Maximilian Martin???

The album looks to be mostly full of Max and Shellback writing credits. Confirmed, basically. Jack is OUT.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.