Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I wouldย throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Ughhhh I don't know how I feel about any of this, I'm gonna temper my excitement cause an album full of Max was NOT on my wi$h Li$tย :redface:

Sleep deprived and glued to my phone, the way the lord intended itย :clap3:

ย 

looking for evey piece of info i can find, asking chatgtp to unblur the lyrics

The life of a Cult Memeberย 

That image of her in the lyrics booklet is so Uma Therman poisoned ivy codedย :chick2:

11 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

That image of her in the lyrics booklet is so Uma Therman poisoned ivy codedย :chick2:

You called? :ryan3:ย 

Not looking at any of the lyrics but I remember the Karma lyrics getting roasted but the song ended up being delicious so I don't really trust it.ย :gaylorcat2:

I think she might release it pretty soon, because the leaks are from 2 weeks ago and the vinyls were ready for release. I don't think we have to wait until October.ย :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, Fama said:

I think she might release it pretty soon, because the leaks are from 2 weeks ago and the vinyls were ready for release. I don't think we have to wait until October.ย :jonnycat:

But how many Vinyls did she produce?

  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, cruelcooper said:

She does look gorgeous in that clip thoย :WAP:ย 

ย 

this is a lot for a Mondayโ€ฆ I canceled on my Grindr hookup because of this. She better serve.

The way I put off listening to Mayhem on release day because this hot guy I'd previously hooked up with messaged me the previous day asking to meet up tomorrow then proceeded to ignore me all day, well not this time ***** :WAP:

6 hours ago, LastKiss said:

When she announces that there's going to be an annoucement SOONย 

:swim:

ย 

spacer.png

Btw. I don't think Taylor will be able to release only 12 tracks. It might be a double album again, or it will at least have a deluxe.

Edited by Fama

1 hour ago, CRUNK. said:

But how many Vinyls did she produce?

3 mil at least.

6 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

She's allergic to Oscars. Ask @Loca

You got it backwards

220px-Sparks_Fly_-_Single.thumb.png.7b6a

ย 

3 minutes ago, Pop said:
Spoiler

I've been a Taylor fan forever, but this rollout has been kind of a mess.

ย 

The whole thing is giving Lover vibes, and the leaked lyrics sound way too close to ME! levels of cringe. Even getting a bit of Katy's Hey Hey Hey energy, whichโ€ฆ yeah, not great.

ย 

We first hear about it through her boyfriend's podcast?? No official images, no proper era reveal, just "it's up for sale now" with zero context.

ย 

The overall vibe feels kinda cheugy, and making an album about the life of being a billionaire showgirl right now feels super out of touch.

ย 

I'm still gonna listen, obviously, but this is the first time I'm not actually hyped for a new Taylor era. It all just feels messy and thrown together.

ย 

Anyone else getting the same feeling?

ย 

Yes a little but that's a me problem.

33 minutes ago, Fama said:

Btw. I don't think Taylor will be able to release only 12 tracks. It might be a double album again, or it will at least have a deluxe.

Well yeah, I think that's a given. Her only albums with 15 or less songs are debut and Reputation, which will change when she releases their vaultsย :rip:

17 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Yes a little but that's a me problem.

๐Ÿฅฒ i hope i'm wrongย 

ย 

also the song titles are not giving me "banger" vibes like I Did Something Bad, Look What Yoh Made Me Do and Don't Blame Me ๐Ÿฅฒ

I don't think Midnights and TTPD are her best work, so I'm very happy she's switching it up. I have high hopes for TLSย :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, Pop said:

๐Ÿฅฒ i hope i'm wrongย 

ย 

also the song titles are not giving me "banger" vibes like I Did Something Bad, Look What Yoh Made Me Do and Don't Blame Me ๐Ÿฅฒ

Don't worry. I still remember the reactions when the Reputation tracklist got leakedย :rip:ย I Did Something Bad, Don't Blame Me, Call It What You Want, King of My Heartย :rip:

5 minutes ago, Fama said:

I don't think Midnights and TTPD are her best work, so I'm very happy she's switching it up. I have high hopes for TLSย :jonnycat:

They're good albums, many songs on TTPD and Midnights are excellent tracks (maroon, guilty as sin?, anti-hero, bejeweled, down bad) but they're both a quality decline compared to Folkmore and Red/1989/Reputationย 

Ok where are the fake AI snippets I want a new never made it clear never made it rightย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.