Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

claiming honey, actually romantic, and life of a showgirl as my trinity

 

DILFZONE_-_1917461911685456365.gif?ex=68

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • Popular Post

When Swiftney Houston makes her appearance again like she randomly did on Tell Me Why TV but this time it's a superbly produced MM bop oh MOTHER 

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post


I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the side of your *****. I would swirl my tongue around the head of your dick. Then I'd suck on just the tip of your throbbing hard cock. I would then tickle and lick your balls... you want me to suck your dick already, but not yet. I would gently move my hands around your stomach, tickling it, teasing you. Then I would slowly suck on just the side of your hard dick. You want to be in my mouth so ******* bad. Fine. I would shove you in my mouth, you let out a sigh of relief. I would keep blowing you. In and out. In and out. Faster. Harder. Faster Faster. Harder. you're getting close to cumming. Then I stop. You look at me sad and confused. You just want to cum already. But not yet. I stare into your eyes and wait about 15 more seconds. I can tell how badly you want it. You just want to reach down there and jerk yourself off already. Your ***** is throbbing, every breeze, every slight breath you feel on your cock is agonizing. Finally, I grab your dick with both hands and slowly start jerking you off. I get faster. Then I put you into my mouth, sucking you so hard. Right before you cum I stop. I then slowly lick the tip of your dick over and over. Each lick is so plesureful abd sends a wave of need through your body. After doing this for about a minute I can tell you're about to be pushed over the edge. I get on top of you and start riding you fast. Squeezing the muscles of my *****. Then I feel your slimey, hot cum explode inside me. You fall back with relief. Your hot sweaty body glistening. I've satisfied you. Now its your turn... what will you do to me, sex god?

3 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

GAGATHA CHRISTIE US CARPENTERS WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Her website has always have the date.

Just now, Edge Of Glory said:

claiming honey, actually romantic, and life of a showgirl as my trinity

 

DILFZONE_-_1917461911685456365.gif?ex=68

father figure, elizabeth taylor and honey 

  • Author
5 minutes ago, hoax said:

Oh god, I wish you hadn't seen this :deadbanana:

You say this as if you didn't screenshot that post and share it in our discord. :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, folkloreking said:

With the leaked visuals? Oh sis... get ready to go to the club club club

its so obvious Im your number one

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:


I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the side of your *****. I would swirl my tongue around the head of your dick. Then I'd suck on just the tip of your throbbing hard cock. I would then tickle and lick your balls... you want me to suck your dick already, but not yet. I would gently move my hands around your stomach, tickling it, teasing you. Then I would slowly suck on just the side of your hard dick. You want to be in my mouth so ******* bad. Fine. I would shove you in my mouth, you let out a sigh of relief. I would keep blowing you. In and out. In and out. Faster. Harder. Faster Faster. Harder. you're getting close to cumming. Then I stop. You look at me sad and confused. You just want to cum already. But not yet. I stare into your eyes and wait about 15 more seconds. I can tell how badly you want it. You just want to reach down there and jerk yourself off already. Your ***** is throbbing, every breeze, every slight breath you feel on your cock is agonizing. Finally, I grab your dick with both hands and slowly start jerking you off. I get faster. Then I put you into my mouth, sucking you so hard. Right before you cum I stop. I then slowly lick the tip of your dick over and over. Each lick is so plesureful abd sends a wave of need through your body. After doing this for about a minute I can tell you're about to be pushed over the edge. I get on top of you and start riding you fast. Squeezing the muscles of my *****. Then I feel your slimey, hot cum explode inside me. You fall back with relief. Your hot sweaty body glistening. I've satisfied you. Now its your turn... what will you do to me, sex god?

Not the @King Fabray ATRL rate special :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Has she ever sampled anything a day in her life :clack: 

hello? all the replies to this post ignoring this song lol

3 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

You mean I'm Too Sexy, and that's an interpolation. My God!! The state of this fanbase! 

Sorry I took an edible 

12 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

the real gag will be when there's a third page filled with Antonoff tracks

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Manifesting this 🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯

Some of her best songs have been produced by Jack!

Can't wait for the Twitter essays of people hating the standard album, loving the Jack bonus tracks, and begging for him to come back. 

spacer.png

 

10 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Has she ever sampled anything a day in her life :clack: 

It's Nice to Have a Friend samples a composition from a kids orchestra. In this vid you can hear it played in its original key and with a guitar or something added. 

 

 

Edited by LoudCitySong

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

Elizabeth Taylor is about her life as a beard.

 

Just now, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Can't wait for the Twitter essays of people hating the standard album, loving the Jack bonus tracks, and begging for him to come back. 

spacer.png

Don't forget when stans start their TTPD revisionism and suddenly discover that the Anthology is an amazing album

 

Old habits die screaming :cries:

4 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

You say this as if you didn't screenshot that post and share it in our discord. :deadbanana:

End me :deadbanana:

We were in the 12:12, you know what's up or don't you? Her 1991 is here. 

2 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Can't wait for the Twitter essays of people hating the standard album, loving the Jack bonus tracks, and begging for him to come back. 

spacer.png

We're just too predictable

 

8W3JVRr.gif

John Lennon has been real ******* quiet since this one dropped. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Don't forget when stans start their TTPD revisionism and suddenly discover that the Anthology is an amazing album

 

Old habits die screaming :cries:

Let it be known I've been a TTPD truther since day 1. 

Throwback to when this was the first leaked song and @1989 confirmed the snippet is real. :wanda:

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.