Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

when each variant includes different Travis feet pics

 

spacer.png

Just now, cruelcooper said:

when each variant includes different Travis feet pics

 

spacer.png

The first 1,000 copies coming with some of his back hair.

4 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

when each variant includes different Travis feet pics

 

spacer.png

nose-fur.gif

 

Scratch n sniff please I beg

My Eras sweatshirt with the cute 11 Taylors will be outdated in less than 30 minutes. 
 

:dancehall2:

Make it worth it taylor im about to pass out im so sleepy:clownny:

i wonder why she is making it so clear that it's her 12th album

she didn't do this for ttpd

At 3:52 I'm going stream Style to countdown to the next TayMartin pop opus 

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Tusk said:

My Eras sweatshirt with the cute 11 Taylors will be outdated in less than 30 minutes. 
 

:dancehall2:

I have the folklore one and it became outdated not even 6 months after I got it :ahh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.