Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Burqa

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Burqa

  1. The idea of a club-oriented EDM album is not exciting at all to me. It would've been cute in 2024 but it would've gotten stale pretty quickly.
  2. That's what I always heard but then I checked the Britney wiki and it says there's some sessions with Babyface that never made the cut? Even if there aren't more outtakes, it def doesn't have as much effort put at this one. I feel like the cover was lazy, the remixes were pure filler and they missed out on incluiding My Only Wish (which is crazy considering they're putting Right Now on this re-release) or the physical version of YGIA with the spoken bit (moments like that one or the transition from DGKOMD to Satisfaction make it feel like a real album rather than a random collection of songs which is rare for a teen pop star)
  3. Do we think we'll get a (better) Oops re-release in the next decade?
  4. sounds like all her other songs but I like it
  5. I think they're talking about the christmas freeze
  6. the acoustic demo is so much better, she should perform that instead
  7. to you! I want Dance Your F Off and Exaholic finals on Spotify. They deserved a release over Clumsy and Hard to Forget Ya
  8. Red Is the Color is one of my favorites too! But FF has such a concise sound I'm not sure if there's a lot of outtakes that sound like the actual album. Because she never recorded the title track right? That would be awesome About BJ I remember reading somewhere that one of the songs fully sung by Myah (I think it was Body Ache?) had a version with Britney's vocals on it so I'm starting to think it had more to do with not being satisfied with the product rather than Britney being lazy or uninterested in the album.
  9. oscar is a much better producer in 2026 anyways
  10. I'm so excited for FF as we only have one from that era (and it better be released) imagine if we get one of the leaked ref demos with britney's vocals like Sorry Adam. i'd die and when for BJ anniversary we get the album with her actual vocals >
  11. what the hell. why would they do this
  12. they need to stop putting "2009 remaster" "b-side to [x]" "(digital deluxe edition)" on every song and album. I need her spotify to look a little more clean
  13. this is kinda the best she's ever looked
  14. she just confirmed TOTL3 is never coming as she would have to work with people she doesn't want to work with anymore, but she'd love to do more horror-themed music in the future with different producers
  15. Her visual direction is almost always on point, specially her older covers; Let's Get to It and KM94 are such timeless artworks. I think Tension I and II and Golden are the ones that are gonna age the worst
  16. it sounds like a mix of Hey Ya and That's What I Want
  17. the concept of recreating the original cover with a different picture is amazing!! hope they do that for future releases too, even if I prefer the original it's nice to see something different I know Oops technically got its anniversary deluxe already but it deserves a good one like Britney
  18. well it's nice to have all of them finally released on streaming! i'm not sure if they're region-locked but at least 3 of these songs aren't available on spotify for me. what's the tracklist for cd1? cause I hope they haven't forgotten about Whenever You Feel LIke It
  19. i'm sure her last name sounds familiar to you you should watch the idol! it's terrible but troye's in it
  20. after a few days sitting on these songs, i've come to the conclusion that they're not terrible but I have no interest in listening to them again, not even pink clouding
  21. we don't have Tove's demo of this song but we have snippets of other songs from those sessions and they sound ok at best. Lisa's team struck gold with this one and I wouldn't be surprised if they were involved in how good the released version is
  22. girl what. i like the album, but miley's heart is clearly not in it and she doesn't want to lift a finger anymore
  23. she's gonna drop the different religion video so this era can be over asap
  24. if i had to do a ranking FAMT des fleurs source of life are we on a break die for my art with a lonely heart the bad one DNH I'm the cake idiot I'm your girl, right? roomie if I could, I would

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.