Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post
40 minutes ago, Fama said:

I'm also ready for her new club banger "The President Hates Me" :gaycat: I know some fans don't want her to delve into politics because she's a billionaire, but I think even billionaires can write critical songs about the current state of the USA. I don't expect her to write about social injustice or global warming :cooldown: but I think she can write a few tracks about the current administration and the MAGA movement, as they go against the very foundation (democracy and the rule of law) of the USA.

no offense but have you heard her political songs 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

20 hours ago, HappierJealousy said:

No her American Life is coming and we're not ready for the upcoming controversy, the backlash, the critical and commercial bomb and everything :deadbanana2: OMG Taylord please don't do that to us

Lead single mv featuring Trump's bloody fake severed head ala Kathy griffin :jonny2:

 

35 metactitic score :jonny2:

 

98k first week :jonny2:

How's this puta gonna give us her American Life before her Ray of Light:redface:

 

We need one more acclaimed 90+ metacritic album before her panned flop plz

2 hours ago, dobrevv said:

no offense but have you heard her political songs 

I was about to say the same. 

2 hours ago, dobrevv said:

no offense but have you heard her political songs 

Maybe we'll get 10 catchy Cassandras, 3 sad Cassandras and 3 experimental Cassandras  :gaycatina1:

16 hours ago, LBonPlanetEarth said:

I think it sounds kinda stupid, but I'm here for a deeply critical album of America at this moment. Really all I want from her is a massive Trump diss track.

Ew, please no. Really over the Americana bandwagon. I hope it's something fun and less serious. We aren't chasing AOTYs.

Rihminder that we want glitter gel bops so bad that ICDIWABH became the biggest song of TTPD only for being the only song in that genre despite being ME! level god awful lyrically

4 hours ago, dobrevv said:

no offense but have you heard her political songs 

It has room for improvement :ryan3:

Aside from an ABBA-inspired album, my other biggest wish for her next explorations is early 2000s electronic music in this style (with Imogen Heap collabs, obviously). The instant AOTY.

 

Just noticed some little adlibs and layers in the back of the mix of the last minute of SHS, so that's decided what my new special interest song of the week will be :jonny5:

I might actually start a new hate train if we don't get at least one full-on bop on TS12.

 

9GWW.gif

We need to study how Mulholland Drive inspired Taylor Swift to create Gorgeous. :WAP:

 

@Beyonnaise @Vespertine

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

We need to study how Mulholland Drive inspired Taylor Swift to create Gorgeous. :WAP:

 

@Beyonnaise @Vespertine

TS12 inspo?

 

 

5 hours ago, folkloreking said:

Aside from an ABBA-inspired album, my other biggest wish for her next explorations is early 2000s electronic music in this style (with Imogen Heap collabs, obviously). The instant AOTY.

 

I've always wanted her to release something like this masterpiece:

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Feanor said:

GyBFx_tWkAEJHBn?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

michael-jackson-reading.gif

The peak of human history, the closest we've ever come to world peace 

28 minutes ago, Feanor said:

GyBFx_tWkAEJHBn?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

michael-jackson-reading.gif

I was there and it stills feels so unreal to be a part of history. 
 

We need more crumbs :ducky: the closer we get to Sabrina's release date, the likelihood we're not going to get anything until at least mid-September gets higher. 
:clack:

Edited by Sprawl

Out of all the theories going on, the one i'm truly rallying behind is the ABBA-inspired record. You have no idea how much i've been craving an actual dance album from Taylor. It's like my favorite genre of music.

 

Also, if Europe ate up whatever TTPD was, that would certainly smash there!

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

We need to study how Mulholland Drive inspired Taylor Swift to create Gorgeous. :WAP:

 

@Beyonnaise @Vespertine

 

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

We need to study how Mulholland Drive inspired Taylor Swift to create Gorgeous. :WAP:

 

@Beyonnaise @Vespertine

Ugh iconic perfect film

1 hour ago, Arrows said:

I've always wanted her to release something like this masterpiece:

 

 

 

Not me coming out of lurking for this but you have TASTE. I've always dreamt of her releasing a 90s trip-hop/00s electronic album, something like this

 

https://youtu.be/4oLp8CocUAY?si=XWisycyKATJg5dwZ

4 hours ago, alestevens said:

Out of all the theories going on, the one i'm truly rallying behind is the ABBA-inspired record. You have no idea how much i've been craving an actual dance album from Taylor. It's like my favorite genre of music.

 

Also, if Europe ate up whatever TTPD was, that would certainly smash there!

taylor taking inspiration from/making anything remotely close to songs like our last summer, lay all your love on me, gimmie gimmie gimmie, or sos would EAT!

 

abba have such a nostalgic timeless vibe, and their lyrics are also reflective of that, which I think is perfect for taylor to take inspiration from for TS12 :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.