Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
On 10/6/2026 at 9:01 AM, pepsimanvn said:

all these lashings of swiftologist on tiktok and twitter. this guy needs to be cancelled and have his platform taken away.

Why? I haven’t watched more than a few short clips of his videos so not really in the loop

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

On 10/6/2026 at 12:55 PM, DevilsRollTheDice said:

The Life of a Showgirl having 14 top 10s and Ruin The Friendship not being one of them is so… rip

Am I delusional when I say Ruin The Friendship is top 3 on TLOASG?
PumpkinTim

On 10/6/2026 at 11:55 AM, DevilsRollTheDice said:

The Life of a Showgirl having 14 top 10s and Ruin The Friendship not being one of them is so… rip

The way she NEEDS to put out a video for it and a couple extra versions just to get it to peak at like #8 or something, the genuine criminality of the best song on the album being its second lowest peak and so close to being a top ten hit gaycat6

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.