Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Had the most euphoric, transcendent TTPD streaming session earlier today oh wow. Had to hold on from the waves of pleasure coursing through my body. Kind of the best album of all time...

 

Stan Twitter: Sophie Anderson getting possessed on Make a GIF

 

I still love TTPD too. 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I had a soothsaying moment today, communicating through the ether. This is what it told me about what to expect with TS12:

 

 

Reminder that I'm NEVER wrong. Ask @Taylor fanboy :swim2:

31 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I had a soothsaying moment today, communicating through the ether. This is what it told me about what to expect with TS12:

 

 

Reminder that I'm NEVER wrong. Ask @Taylor fanboy :swim2:

Oh I like this

13 hours ago, a_d_22 said:

Is the Model American Model thing about Taylor?

its about olivia

3 hours ago, dobrevv said:

its about olivia

That actually makes more sense but I thought people had already figured that title out?

9 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

I had a soothsaying moment today, communicating through the ether. This is what it told me about what to expect with TS12:

 

 

Reminder that I'm NEVER wrong. Ask @Taylor fanboy :swim2:

Video Unavailable. TS12 unavailable too? :weeps:

You left your typewriter at my apartment. Straight from the tortured poets department.

 

spacer.png 

9 minutes ago, PenguinTim said:

IMG_7191.thumb.gif.092effb361350db55fb2077789edafdd.gif

Could've been her biggest hit if it was this version

 

3 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Could've been her biggest hit if it was this version

 

I still get this masterpiece stuck in my head every once in a while :WAP:

 

AI really ate her up with this one:clap3:

18 hours ago, a_d_22 said:

A DeuxMoi blind item was posted today that said an album title by a big pop star was Model American Model and it seems like it could be about Taylor 🤔

No her American Life is coming and we're not ready for the upcoming controversy, the backlash, the critical and commercial bomb and everything :deadbanana2: OMG Taylord please don't do that to us

Model American Model (feat. Naomi Campbell)

 

Naomi's line will be just "Pose".

4 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

No her American Life is coming and we're not ready for the upcoming controversy, the backlash, the critical and commercial bomb and everything :deadbanana2: OMG Taylord please don't do that to us

r/travisandtaylor is gonna explode :sabrina:

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

What does Model American Model even mean? 

I think the first "model" is a synonym for "perfect" or "ideal," and the entire phrase is probably an ironic play on words. Or something like that

It's for sure that Taylor would never name her album or song American Model in Trump's America 

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

It's for sure that Taylor would never name her album or song American Model in Trump's America 

Idk if she would care but if this is about her I think it would be more of a joke like TTPD was. All the middle aged white women wanting her to be a tradwife to Travis could be dragged just like all the chronically online people with the Speak Up Now thing were with But Daddy I Love Him.

If DeuxMoi posted anything remotely real they'd already be shot in the alley :rip:

Model American Model sounds amazing btw. So she's definitely not having an album titled like this.

19 minutes ago, Janekkk said:

Model American Model sounds amazing btw. So she's definitely not having an album titled like this.

I think it sounds kinda stupid, but I'm here for a deeply critical album of America at this moment. Really all I want from her is a massive Trump diss track.

12 hours ago, LBonPlanetEarth said:

I think it sounds kinda stupid, but I'm here for a deeply critical album of America at this moment. Really all I want from her is a massive Trump diss track.

I'm also ready for her new club banger "The President Hates Me" :gaycat: I know some fans don't want her to delve into politics because she's a billionaire, but I think even billionaires can write critical songs about the current state of the USA. I don't expect her to write about social injustice or global warming :cooldown: but I think she can write a few tracks about the current administration and the MAGA movement, as they go against the very foundation (democracy and the rule of law) of the USA.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.