Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

IMG-6079.jpg

 

This totally gives "announcement incoming" vibes...yeah I think it's coming

29 minutes ago, Drownxngshadows said:

Excited for a new era but I don't think I'm ready for it actually coming to fruition. Florence and Taylor tease in one day. We are being properly spoiled :jonny6:

 

A Florence announcement AND a Taylor announcement in the same week.... Suicide postpoNED but at the same time how the HELL do I survive this

  • ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

I still stand by my statement: Shadow of a CHOP

 

ezgif-472e03cc298b1c.gif

 

36 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

omg wrong base I'm sorry guys :bird:

and to give THAT opinion omg?

 

 

Beth Garrabant needs to keep her crusty ass fingers off the photo shoot or I am going to lose it :suburban:

2 minutes ago, hoax said:

Beth Garrabant needs to keep her crusty ass fingers off the photo shoot or I am going to lose it :suburban:

imagine Taylor Swift x Nadia Lee Cohen... a faguette can only dream :gaycat7:

Just now, hoax said:


She's always at the scene of the crime :WAP:

The only Ashley we approve of :clap3:

I feel so hyped cause any day now there's gonna be an insta post with a GORGEOUS orange album cover I can't wait :WAP:

6 minutes ago, hoax said:

Beth Garrabant needs to keep her crusty ass fingers off the photo shoot or I am going to lose it :suburban:

paul thomas anderson will do it

dualipaatrlgif.thumb.gif.d5bfef4945af1395c4347e56522acc2b.gif

1 minute ago, Janekkk said:

He doesn't know anything nowadays 

This is the first time in so long where it feels like something is actually happening :deadbanana2:

On 8/8/2025 at 2:13 PM, Cruelest Summer said:

Lead single out next Friday, album on September 12th :jonnycat:

they called me crazy

What if the album is titled "ORANGE"? 
:suburban:

Edited by Calvin

Hell nah I am not going to clown

 

Have we not learned that we can't trust Taylor Nation?

 

Spoiler

I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong

 

clown-clown-meme.gif

 

12 minutes ago, Fresh Out The Slammer said:

The only Ashley we approve of :clap3:

ntm on miss Frangipane, do recall that she very nearly honored Lord's AMA AOTD win :sabrina:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.