Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Model American Model come out of that closet and show yourself !

 

clown-clown-meme.gif

 

Just now, Kyle-x said:

IT'S TIME FOR US TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT GIRLS :jonny: 

My wheelchair has rusted but I'm here :jonny5:

 

Spoiler

The only sad part of this is that the audience will be less tolerant of our random spam TTPD praise and worship posts :clack:

 

Just now, hoax said:

My wheelchair has rusted but I'm here :jonny5:

 

  Hide contents

The only sad part of this is that the audience will be less tolerant of our random spam TTPD praise and worship posts :clack:

 

When we can start to do a track by track comparison and make connections between every song on TS12 and TTPD

 

Excited Oprah GIFs | Tenor

So have there been any crackpot theories about TS12 being Karma because orange yet? :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

When we can start to do a track by track comparison and make connections between every song on TS12 and TTPD

 

Excited Oprah GIFs | Tenor

And make Matty look awful compared to Travvy in every single one oh I see the vision

 

oprah-gif-oprah-happy.gif

1 minute ago, Kurt Hummel said:

So have there been any crackpot theories about TS12 being Karma because orange yet? :suburban:

Every third video on my FYP this morning I fear :suburban:

The New Heights post with an orange backdrop and the guys wearing Taylor merch, TN posting 12 minutes later at XX:12 with 12 pics of her in orange.... IT'S TIME!!! :gaylorcat2:

Sabrina's album has like 6 image variants so TS12 needs at least that many too, she better not succumb to the anti-variants mob! 

 

:khalyan2:

15 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Sabrina's album has like 6 image variants so TS12 needs at least that many too, she better not succumb to the anti-variants mob! 

 

:khalyan2:

If she's not chartmaxxing, she's been replaced by a demon or something. I know MY Taylor Swift will have every Billboard-legal variant, edition, version, cover, picture disk, and wall art accessory possible :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

If she's not chartmaxxing, she's been replaced by a demon or something. I know MY Taylor Swift will have every Billboard-legal variant, edition, version, cover, picture disk, and wall art accessory possible :jonny5:

She's gonna make sure to squeeze out every last dollar from her cashpigs stans :gaycat4: 
 

Speaking of, I should pull some money out of my TaySavings account, just to be ready :WAP:

Edited by hoax

On 8/5/2025 at 12:27 PM, Fama said:

I have more thoughts. I think she will release new music (hopefully the TS12 lead single) before the Grammys deadline, which is on August 30. Otherwise, she will have nothing to submit for the 68th Grammy Awards. If she releases it on August 15, she can start teasing the new music on August 12. I hope my theory is true, because August 15 is next week!

 

:clack:

Well...

:clack:

By the way, I think it's really cool that she's going on her boyfriend's podcast. It's an informal and safe way to get a message across, plus, she'll be in control and there's no risk of her words being twisted, like in magazines and stuff like that. Besides, this kind of media connects a lot with younger audiences and spreads insanely fast on TikTok through clips and such. Anyway, I think it's going to be great to hype up TS12 even more.

41 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

So have there been any crackpot theories about TS12 being Karma because orange yet? :suburban:

My swiftie friend literally texted me about the photos being karma orange :suburban:

Just now, poppurple said:

By the way, I think it's really cool that she's going on her boyfriend's podcast. It's an informal and safe way to get a message across, plus, she'll be in control and there's no risk of her words being twisted, like in magazines and stuff like that. Besides, this kind of media connects a lot with younger audiences and spreads insanely fast on TikTok through clips and such. Anyway, I think it's going to be great to hype up TS12 even more.

i can see that. it feels like social media podcasts are replacing traditional media talk shows.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.