Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Oomfs pointing out that New Heights was supposed to be on a break until the end of the month and that this is a "special episode" that they're returning early for, that their thumbnails are not usually orange, that they're never glittery :jonny5:

 

I hope she announces stuff before (like... today), and then goes on there and yaps about it with them :jonny5:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • Popular Post

can't believe I didn't die, go deaf, or go to prison before TS12 ugh finally

 

53442579066f669031e5e81e471206e2.jpg

Just now, Spicy Pisces said:

I still stand by my statement: Shadow of a CHOP

 

ezgif-472e03cc298b1c.gif

omg wrong base I'm sorry guys :bird:

Excited for a new era but I don't think I'm ready for it actually coming to fruition. Florence and Taylor tease in one day. We are being properly spoiled :jonny6:

 

MY GOD THE ADRENALINE THAT JUST SHOT THROUGH MY BODY :WAP:

Probably our first Era in years with a pre released single. You better STREAM it.

Ofc she is on the podcast on August 13th :ryan3:
and 8/13 = 8+1+3 = 12 = TS12 
ME!th math is back :ryan3:

 

 

1 minute ago, poppurple said:

Probably our first Era in years with a pre released single. You better STREAM it.

We don't know that. I hope she releases a proper lead this time. 

3 minutes ago, Fresh Out The Slammer said:

MY GOD THE ADRENALINE THAT JUST SHOT THROUGH MY BODY :WAP:

omfg exactly :jonny5:

I saw the post and immediately ran here for the mess to ensue :WAP:

After all the clowning:jonny6:Taylor saving her man's career again:jonny6:

Announcing a new album on a bro podcast is so 2025

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.