Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Hot take: I want the excessively long deluxes to continue. It's a good substitute for never having TV vaults, and the people bitching about it need to accept that they can just simply stream the standard tracklist

 

1cf85f020abdee115077f64545579c1e.gif

This.

 

Why are swifties suddenly wanting skinny albums? :doc: 

 

it's the only fanbase that wants LESS songs from their fave. I love the long deluxe versions. Loved TTPD length. Who cares if it was too much to digest for the reviewers or the general public?  

 

I hope we get a fat album and Taylor doesn't listen to her fans.

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

This.

 

Why are swifties suddenly wanting skinny albums? :doc: 

 

it's the only fanbase that wants LESS songs from their fave. I love the long deluxe versions. Loved TTPD length. Who cares if it was too much to digest for the reviewers or the general public?  

 

I hope we get a fat album and Taylor doesn't listen to her fans.

I love her long albums. The longer the merrier! From what I can tell, she prefers to release everything instead of keeping things in the vault.

DeliGOD saved whatever was left of her radio darling reputation in 2018. We love you DeliGOD

2 hours ago, ohjulia said:

This.

 

Why are swifties suddenly wanting skinny albums? :doc: 

 

it's the only fanbase that wants LESS songs from their fave. I love the long deluxe versions. Loved TTPD length. Who cares if it was too much to digest for the reviewers or the general public?  

 

I hope we get a fat album and Taylor doesn't listen to her fans.

I know I can't relate. Like give me those 30 tracks and even if there's 3/4 I don't like, I still have 25+ new songs I love. 

 

I do like the idea of having a tight standard edition for the sake of reviews, awards and the artistic statement. But give me those deluxes with all the material you've wrote for the album as a treat. 

 

That said, I agree with the sentiment that these deluxes should be spaced out. Like give us the time to enjoy the main course, and then a couple months later give us the rest. That would also feel like less time in between albums. Like imagine if The Anthology came out in the fall with its vinyl? That would have been amazing and made the wait for TS12 shorter. 

15 song standard, 5 song deluxe 1 month later, 5 more songs for the 6 month anniversary, 3 more songs for the 1 year anniversary.

 

2 pre-release singles, risky new single first week that's frontloaded, remix of fan favorite album track as a single for the first deluxe for longevity, new single from the 6 month anniversary reissue, and another single from the 1 year anniversary reissue.

 

6 #1s oh TS12 the smash you are

 

Atrl GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Need her to switch The Manuscript and The Black Dog in the tracklist for a few months so people can focus on the excellence. The lag behind in streams is insulting. :clack:

 

 

1 hour ago, Kyle-x said:

15 song standard, 5 song deluxe 1 month later, 5 more songs for the 6 month anniversary, 3 more songs for the 1 year anniversary.

 

2 pre-release singles, risky new single first week that's frontloaded, remix of fan favorite album track as a single for the first deluxe for longevity, new single from the 6 month anniversary reissue, and another single from the 1 year anniversary reissue.

 

6 #1s oh TS12 the smash you are

 

Atrl GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

And then you wake up

bonnie-wake-up-how-to-get-away-with-murd

8 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I'm extremely confident TS12 will still do 2M first week. Lest we forget even 1989 TV did 1.65M, and Eras may be over but the demand for new music hasn't decreased at all. TTPD will be hard to beat though.

For sure TS12 will touch 1.7M-1.8M

2 hours ago, Nein said:

The Black Dog is still the best song off TTPD btw

The green dog off folklore is better :suburban:

3 hours ago, Nein said:

The Black Dog is still the best song off TTPD btw

Love it although a bit generic.


Corporate Tayvoodoo strikes again!

 


If someone here has the HQ audio file from Napster please let me know.

 

:ryan3:

Clara Bow and The Manuscript seriously need to switch places in the tracklist!!!! Imagine The Manuscript ending the more focused album half about a messy rebound with a callback to a previous dead and buried relationship and how she ultimately parted with it. Imagine Clara Bow ending the more whimsical folksy Anthology with a reflection on other creative female figures that have had their stories told and names placed on pedestals for the next generations. Why in the world was this not done it would've been perfect!

13 hours ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Hot take: I want the excessively long deluxes to continue.

Agree, but not on the first week 

10 minutes ago, RebelQuad said:

Clara Bow and The Manuscript seriously need to switch places in the tracklist!!!! Imagine The Manuscript ending the more focused album half about a messy rebound with a callback to a previous dead and buried relationship and how she ultimately parted with it. Imagine Clara Bow ending the more whimsical folksy Anthology with a reflection on other creative female figures that have had their stories told and names placed on pedestals for the next generations. Why in the world was this not done it would've been perfect!

Because The Manuscript is about Jake…

If Taylor does a quick tour 2 stadium shows per city in the us, 25 stops or so, 360 show, does the same Ticketmaster strategy that she did with rep, and announces it shortly after the album announcement, doesn't allow more than 4 tickets bought by 1 acct,  that's an extra 370k to potentially 3 million sales first week right there with just 1 copy of the album. She needs to do that. 

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Because The Manuscript is about Jake…

Which is what makes it even better! Statement is, "I've healed heartbreak before, therefore I can do it again!"

14 minutes ago, RebelQuad said:

Which is what makes it even better! Statement is, "I've healed heartbreak before, therefore I can do it again!"

It's not about sentiment, it's about facts.

 

:ryan3:

 

Spoiler

Kidding i know what you mean!

 

TS12 will barely touch 1.5 million.

 And that's okay. She's 40.

1 hour ago, Janekkk said:

TS12 will barely touch 1.5 million.

 And that's okay. She's 40.

In what world is she 40 right now?? :rip: are you living in some future dystopia or smt

Grain of salt obviously, but posting it considering the account is a cupcake and not a troll :gaycat:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.