Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

36 minutes ago, piotrert said:

that kpop song is rising and will probably clog charts for weeks, that's the biggest indicator she is dropping soon

:clack:

Nah she's still waiting for a smash hit from a plus size artist. She would've released earlier but Messy didn't really smash enough for her standards — All About That Bass, Holy, Bodak Yellow etc.

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

19 hours ago, Mythical said:

Which ones :ryan3:.

 

              :coffee2:         

Edited by RoseBud

30 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Another vma announcement incoming 

no thanks and after grammys backlash i doubt she will do it again

1 hour ago, RoseBud said:

 

Point made but I would qualify SOUR as a smash era no ? :michael:

 

GxmYuSybsAATgiA?format=jpg&name=small

Another* smash era I should say. I think she could have another sour like success if she embraced the singer songwriter side and give the people more poppy tracks.


How far is this from New York and LA where she will be promoting TS12 in the coming months? 

 

:sabrina:

13 minutes ago, Mythical said:

Another* smash era I should say. I think she could have another sour like success if she embraced the singer songwriter side and give the people more poppy tracks.

You are right but she wants to be a rocker so no more big era's for her :WAP:

 

 

3 hours ago, piotrert said:

that kpop song is rising and will probably clog charts for weeks, that's the biggest indicator she is dropping soon

:clack:

She needs to break the honmoon like the true demon she is.

 

motivesport-devil.gif

2 hours ago, RoseBud said:

 

Point made but I would qualify SOUR as a smash era no ? :michael:

 

GxmYuSybsAATgiA?format=jpg&name=small

GTFO

 

dumping-trash-daniel-labelle.gif

5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Prediction: She's not touching 2M on the album FW. That I'm sure of.

Right shell touch 3m instead

2 hours ago, RoseBud said:

so no more big era's for her :WAP:

And we'll celebrate that :sabrina:

A skinny 11 track pop opus from her would be so cvnty:jonny2:

 

no more Tortured  Pobesity:clap3:

 

A voluptuous 33 track alternative opus from her would be so cvnty

 :jonny2: 

 

no more The Biggest Loser :clap3:

if Taylor sings the lead single from TS12 for the first time at the VMAS, then what?

2 minutes ago, Cruelest Summer said:

if Taylor sings the lead single from TS12 for the first time at the VMAS, then what?

wait I didn't see this Swftie

 

taylor-swift-2025-grammy-drinking-photo-

 

@Cruel Summer gorl someone is coming after you take care

 

 

taylor-swift-2025-grammy-drinking-photo-

8 minutes ago, Cruelest Summer said:

if Taylor sings the lead single from TS12 for the first time at the VMAS, then what?

I don't see her performing at any awards shows anymore, unless it's the Grammys. She's now the kinda artist that if you want to see her singing live, you have to pay for it. 

3 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

I don't see her performing at any awards shows anymore, unless it's the Grammys. She's now the kinda artist that if you want to see her singing live, you have to pay for it. 

I think she will do SNL again. Maybe others. Imo, she took a step back for TTPD bc she was already everywhere with the Eras Tour.

2 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

I don't see her performing at any awards shows anymore, unless it's the Grammys. She's now the kinda artist that if you want to see her singing live, you have to pay for it. 

That would be so sad. I don't want her to have that god like image and disconnected with us.

I love her so much and wanna watch her performing in award shows.

Oh Taylord, please have mercy on us all.

5 minutes ago, on the line said:

I think she will do SNL again. Maybe others. Imo, she took a step back for TTPD bc she was already everywhere with the Eras Tour.

Well she didn't perform Midnights at all and she barely did promo for it. Don't get me wrong, I miss seeing her doing promo. I would love for her to do interviews again, would love for her to do podcasts (I love the podcasts Miley did for her album) or fun shows like Hot Ones... But she seems to not be into that. I hope I'm wrong.

 

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

That would be so sad. I don't want her to have that god like image and disconnected with us.

I love her so much and wanna watch her performing in award shows.

Oh Taylord, please have mercy on us all.

Same :heart2: I hope I'm wrong. It's just the feeling I get from her not really giving any interviews for Midnights either. She hasn't really done any promo tour since Lover. 

I kinda wish the title was "Take Me To Florida" or just "London…" if it's Florida!!! as is.

 

Spoiler

The OCD that that has

 

Hot take: I want the excessively long deluxes to continue. It's a good substitute for never having TV vaults, and the people bitching about it need to accept that they can just simply stream the standard tracklist

 

1cf85f020abdee115077f64545579c1e.gif

I'm extremely confident TS12 will still do 2M first week. Lest we forget even 1989 TV did 1.65M, and Eras may be over but the demand for new music hasn't decreased at all. TTPD will be hard to beat though.

1 hour ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Hot take: I want the excessively long deluxes to continue. It's a good substitute for never having TV vaults, and the people bitching about it need to accept that they can just simply stream the standard tracklist

 

1cf85f020abdee115077f64545579c1e.gif

I want her to continue dropping proper deluxe editions, I just wish she would split them up. Releasing 20+ songs all at once really hinders the commercial viability.

 

I hope TS12 has like 12 standard tracks and several physical deluxe exclusive tracks. She can drop a deluxe including those physical exclusives and several new songs after 6-9 months.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.