Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, poppurple said:

By the way, I think it's really cool that she's going on her boyfriend's podcast. It's an informal and safe way to get a message across, plus, she'll be in control and there's no risk of her words being twisted, like in magazines and stuff like that. Besides, this kind of media connects a lot with younger audiences and spreads insanely fast on TikTok through clips and such. Anyway, I think it's going to be great to hype up TS12 even more.

Yeah idk why some people fail to understand this :deadbanana2:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, piotrert said:

i can see that. it feels like social media podcasts are replacing traditional media talk shows.

Yeah, like, I don't see a scenario where the general audience would take 30 minutes out of their day to read a huge VOGUE article instead of scrolling through TikTok and watching viral, relevant clips taken from the podcast.

49 minutes ago, hoax said:

My wheelchair has rusted but I'm here :jonny5:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

The only sad part of this is that the audience will be less tolerant of our random spam TTPD praise and worship posts :clack:

 

i had the shiniest wheels now they're rusting :jonnycat:

for TS12 i'm expecting I Think He Knows, Lavender Haze, Style. give me happy uptempo bops (with a slight late 70s influence) but no synthpop glitter gel pen mess like Karma or Bejeweled

 

kicongun.png

she's gonna get that +3m RECORD!!! it's been almost a year and a half all the swifties have saved COINS preparing for this exact moment 

17 minutes ago, piotrert said:

im scared of people in this fandom jfc :suburban:

**** :deadbanana:

 

We are who we are cause she trained us :suburban:

 

5 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

 

Welp

It being from the Directors on Directors video that got us in so much trouble for a week :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

i had the shiniest wheels now they're rusting :jonnycat:

Well exactly :gaycat4:

9 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

 

Welp

well i would assume that her silhouette would be from a screenshot from the actual episode

Announcing it at that podcast so that the travwives all pre-order 12 copies instead of doing it at a dying awards show is genius :clack:

I think it will be out 10/3. She won't release that close to Sabrina, and Ed Sheeran is also releasing mid-September. 

This will for sure be an Oct/Nov release which I am fine with. The build ups are always so much fun 

lead single - 12/9

album - 24/10 or 31/10?

 

give us your turn off the lights sis!

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Announcing it at that podcast so that the travwives all pre-order 12 copies instead of doing it at a dying awards show is genius :clack:

And to think that we wanted it at the iHeart Radio Music Awards :deadbanana2:

Everyone wants to wake up to the news I just woke up to

1 minute ago, PrismaticOwen said:

lead single - 12/9

album - 24/10 or 31/10?

 

give us your turn off the lights sis!

no i don't think she will tease the single for a whole month

this whole rollout is giving classic taylor pre-lover

1 minute ago, PrismaticOwen said:

lead single - 12/9

album - 24/10 or 31/10?

 

give us your turn off the lights sis!

I don't think she would announce the lead single this far in advance. If she's actually announcing it on the podcast, the single will come either this week or next week most likely.

Just now, schnetzka said:

I don't think she would announce the lead single this far in advance. If she's actually announcing it on the podcast, the single will come either this week or next week most likely.

i'm ready :jonny6:

SHE NEEDS TO RELEASE A NEW SINGLE THIS FRIADY OR AUGUST 22. I don't want another album without a pre-released single 

If the lead single comes out this Friday (15) or next Friday (22), she'll be able to submit it for next year's Grammys.

 

shestakingit-writing.gif

How did swifties not catch this obvious hint last month?

 

 

9 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

How did swifties not catch this obvious hint last month?

 

 

Honey, where were you? Everyone noticed 

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.