Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Anyone else here old enough to remember how Carrie Underwood was our main artist opp?

 

I was scared when she was delivering mature classics after classics during Blown Away:

 

 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, PrismaticOwen said:

taylor taking inspiration from/making anything remotely close to songs like our last summer, lay all your love on me, gimmie gimmie gimmie, or sos would EAT!

 

abba have such a nostalgic timeless vibe, and their lyrics are also reflective of that, which I think is perfect for taylor to take inspiration from for TS12 :clap3:

I always said i wanted ABBA / BeeGees type music. Even a ballad like How Deep Is Your Love would sound great within a mostly dance record!

 

 

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Anyone else here old enough to remember how Carrie Underwood was our main artist opp?

 

I was scared when she was delivering mature classics after classics during Blown Away:

 

 

I really like her song Like I'll Never Love You Again

 

  • Author
4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Anyone else here old enough to remember how Carrie Underwood was our main artist opp?

The way Taylor was dropping dubstep beats and ATRL gays still insisted she was a Carrie and Miranda boatmate. :deadbanana2:
 

 

Spoiler

I will NEVER forget Great Username calling her a "stupid foghorn." :hoetenks:

 

I kinda hope the theme for TS12 is sunrise. After spending so much time in the dark (woods for folkmore, Midnights, the black and white aesthetic of TTPD).. it's time! 

10 minutes ago, Swiftie In Red said:

I kinda hope the theme for TS12 is sunrise. After spending so much time in the dark (woods for folkmore, Midnights, the black and white aesthetic of TTPD).. it's time! 

TS12: Before Sunrise

TS13: Before Sunset

"And everybody's watching her - but I don't like a gold rush" 

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS COMING TOMORROW?! IT'S THE TWELVE OF THE MONTH. OMG FINALLY😭😭

Oh girls we've made it. It's felt like a lifetime, but we're here!

 

taylor-swift-taylor.gif

Spoiler

meme used ironically :sabrina:

 

Edited by hoax

Prep your ears, your wallets, and your fingers for the essays dissecting her every move and word :jonny4:

16 hours ago, Sprawl said:

We need more crumbs :ducky: the closer we get to Sabrina's release date, the likelihood we're not going to get anything until at least mid-September gets higher. 
:clack:

She heard :ryan3:

10 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Is it Taylor? 

Looks like it.

 

orange background

Jason in Eras merch 

Travis looking over his side because she's sitting next to him

TN posting 12 minutes after New Heights did

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.