August 6, 20251 yr comment_28065496 21 minutes ago, Rian said: @D.M.F Legend! Your rights have been restored. Last visited December 2, 2023 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28065496 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28065513 24 minutes ago, Rian said: @D.M.F Legend! Your rights have been restored. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28065513 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28065633 @D.M.F and @A-V-XYZ pretending not to be the same person in the same threads Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28065633 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28065700 55 minutes ago, Rev8 said: Last visited December 2, 2023 Yeah I emailed them Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28065700 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28065773 14 minutes ago, Rian said: Yeah I emailed them Oh No Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28065773 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28065806 19 minutes ago, Rian said: Yeah I emailed them The legend himself is gonna be so pleased the next time he fires up the dial-up Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28065806 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28066125 8 hours ago, illia said: I was in the same situation and mentioned it in HQ and got the name change They most likely forgot/didn't notice the help request And the threshold is 1k instead of 2k Oh thank you! Well in that case, any mod who comes across this, may I have that name change LOL I can resend a ticket if need be Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28066125 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28066335 3 hours ago, Rian said: @D.M.F Legend! Your rights have been restored. REPORTED! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28066335 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28066638 Does the site no longer embed tweets? The last handful I've tried posting have just posted as links. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28066638 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28066673 7 minutes ago, Achilles. said: Does the site no longer embed tweets? The last handful I've tried posting have just posted as links. It's working fine for me. And I've shared quite a few today. Lol Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28066673 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28066693 We got back DMF... The original. Can we get rid of their wannabes? The way they tried to tarnish their legacy. It was giving parody. But alas we get top notch entertainment again... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28066693 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28066706 4 hours ago, Rian said: @D.M.F Legend! Your rights have been restored. ITS OVER FOR THE OTHER GIRLS YASSS Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28066706 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28067023 All these Swifties returning and we get DMF back? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28067023 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28067177 I miss Warning Received icon under user's post when mods issued the warning Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28067177 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28067201 too many swifties returning ion like that. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28067201 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28067246 26 minutes ago, Donquizote said: I miss Warning Received icon under user's post when mods issued the warning So iconic! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28067246 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28067331 14 hours ago, illia said: I was in the same situation and mentioned it in HQ and got the name change They most likely forgot/didn't notice the help request And the threshold is 1k instead of 2k @Rian I've sent you a DM about this a while ago Check when you have the time also I want this as my avi so bad. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28067331 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28067450 1 hour ago, Prodigal Self said: also I want this as my avi so bad. It was already an avi of at least 3 people, there's nothing stopping you from taking it Spoiler Spoiler Edited August 7, 20251 yr by Illuminati Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28067450 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28067982 omg that DMF comeback Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28067982 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28068067 6 hours ago, Devin said: too many swifties returning ion like that. grow up Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28068067 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28068168 Taking bribes suggestions for the new banner tomorrow Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28068168 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28068621 12 hours ago, slw84 said: We got back DMF... The original. Can we get rid of their wannabes? The way they tried to tarnish their legacy. It was giving parody. But alas we get top notch entertainment again... Kinda missed your randomg gifs Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28068621 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28068702 @D.M.F Welcome back you legend Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28068702 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28068735 Will we be able to hide posts or threads again at some point? I just posted in the wrong section and wanted to hide it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28068735 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28068767 The way they still haven't logged on since being unbanned ouuu not @D.M.F being booked and busy hunnie Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/257/#findComment-28068767 Share this post