August 5, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28057161 1 hour ago, Aethereal said: I find most post-2020 members really boring LOL. The fact that I remember members from the days I was lurking, better than them. I just randomly touched a poll of 2015 or 16, and I recognized half of the names LOL. Does not happen anymore. When someone changes their avatar my memory dies. !!!!! I agree, and it's even worse with usernames; once you change that, I will never know who you are again (I actually wish they weren't allowed ) But this is one reason I've had the same avi since I joined Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28057161 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28057167 7 hours ago, Xtina23 said: Miss @feelslikeadream, you best re-read your policy again because I was JUST warned for making a comment in base threads. #HowRude Sister, you got a trolling warning for you post in Base, not flamebait. (Your last flamebait warning was in Celebria.) Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28057167 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28057739 why am I seeing my avi posted all over this thread? i was banned for 3 months, did I miss something? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28057739 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28057809 8 minutes ago, Pikachoo said: why am I seeing my avi posted all over this thread? i was banned for 3 months, did I miss something? You have been hijacked. Welcome back! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28057809 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28057881 18 minutes ago, Pikachoo said: why am I seeing my avi posted all over this thread? i was banned for 3 months, did I miss something? Your impact Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28057881 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28058125 uh oh Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058125 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28058129 Can you get banned for having negative reputation? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058129 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28058229 18 minutes ago, King Fabray said: uh oh oh. you can use my avi, I don't care. I stole it from an inactive user back on old atrl in 2016. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058229 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28058256 3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said: !!!!! I agree, and it's even worse with usernames; once you change that, I will never know who you are again (I actually wish they weren't allowed ) But this is one reason I've had the same avi since I joined This is so true. Especially with these serial name changers who have a new one every three months. And now we can't even go to their profiles to see their former username(s). The vibe on here is very WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE sometimes. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058256 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28058272 20 minutes ago, provenza said: Can you get banned for having negative reputation? no but you can for this Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058272 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28058313 4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said: no but you can for this why would it be forbidden to have the vocalist and songwriter of our generation as avi Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058313 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28058348 34 minutes ago, provenza said: Can you get banned for having negative reputation? No but we should tbh Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058348 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28058351 12 minutes ago, Achilles. said: This is so true. Especially with these serial name changers who have a new one every three months. And now we can't even go to their profiles to see their former username(s). The vibe on here is very WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE sometimes. Just changed my username for the first time, keeping my avi the same so that people can hopefully still recognise me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058351 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28058359 After Me and @Rogue after @King Fabray gave us some creame Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058359 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28058378 15 minutes ago, Achilles. said: This is so true. Especially with these serial name changers who have a new one every three months. And now we can't even go to their profiles to see their former username(s). The vibe on here is very WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE sometimes. I agree! I want to change my name especially after my clone @WalkAway debuted. But I don't want to be some irrelevant no name Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058378 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28058383 22 minutes ago, Pikachoo said: oh. you can use my avi, I don't care. I stole it from an inactive user back on old atrl in 2016. I am still active bb Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058383 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28058389 5 minutes ago, PenguinTim said: Just changed my username for the first time, keeping my avi the same so that people can hopefully still recognise me What was it before? Because it looks the same to me idk. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058389 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28058415 1 minute ago, Rogue said: What was it before? Because it looks the same to me idk. penguintim Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058415 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28058438 Why was the 'Lady Gaga gets the most VMAs noms' thread merged with the main one? Are we not allowed to celebrate the achievements of the most successful artist of 2025? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058438 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28058502 11 minutes ago, PenguinTim said: penguintim Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058502 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28058861 1 hour ago, King Fabray said: uh oh You crack me up on this site. God bless you. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058861 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28058910 2 hours ago, Pikachoo said: why am I seeing my avi posted all over this thread? i was banned for 3 months, did I miss something? It was a ritual to make you come back from the dead. It worked. We are so back Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28058910 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28059157 Welcome back @hellocory Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28059157 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28059449 Swifties influx and frauDUAlent over what a time to be an ATRL Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28059449 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28059690 Also, I'm not saying this just cause I have something against Gaga, but it is quite suspicious behavior that the same users keep either mass-upvoting each other or mass-downvoting others in the base section. I think there was mention of a Discord which the same users are in who see ATRL threads and posts? This does not reflect good on the Gaga stans who seem to operate like a gang. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/255/#findComment-28059690 Share this post