Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Walk_Away21

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Walk_Away21

  1. Why is it kind of giving Ariana circa 2013 face omg
  2. *****! ****! Clears and clicks EASILY. The rest can choke in the Bermuda Triangle.
  3. We are eating GOOD And the videos this era are so much more complex than SB's shoestring budget.
  4. Yes hence the large jump. Youtube stopped counting views for the charts, so some artists initially only put the videos on services that count. Those numbers then get merged with the single. So the P0 numbers going forward will include any video views it gets on Spotify which I imagine will mainly be first week since videos aren't big on non-Youtube services outside of the first few days.
  5. Ladies and gentlemen, I am just going to state the obvious: we have a doppelganger in our midst.
  6. Terrible performance lineup, not broadcasting most awards, fan voted awards causing the same people to win every year, death of TV. It's over.
  7. The production and voCALS on Young clearing the other two @Sexyzinger
  8. She's lucky she has the VMAs + video premier to help out P0. I know the hounds are bloodthirsty, but Spotify songs this year have had weird trajectories. They often drop Saturday and Sunday and then rise throughout the week.
  9. They ate with this part! I like Pink Clouding except the bridge, but the production like all of Showgirl is so souless and boring.
  10. It doesn't seem to always happen but it's happened multiple times. Maybe related to a specific ad or a video? Not sure. Thanks.
  11. I think the site is broken on mobile. Get money b, but tbh even if I don't click the ad area, it always launches the ad. For example I click the reply box area and the ad in above it loads anyway, @Rian ios safari
  12. Cleveland at least getting promo in the lyric video
  13. Compare this to Cleveland! babe. It's curtains for Billionaire Barbie.
  14. The OMHs eating crow today! @wish Bass Persuades is not my fave Miley album, but there are some great moments, melodies, and actual experiences in there.
  15. I actually agree with them for once. This song should never have mentioned haters. She has plenty but she also has the biggest fanbase and a husband now. No reason to focus on the negatives here.
  16. We gotta call a chopped spade a spade @GardenPanty
  17. Agreed. I don't trust Taylor or Ariana recently so it's hard to tell, but Max Martin may be washed.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.