August 5, 20251 yr comment_28059992 6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said: !!!!! I agree, and it's even worse with usernames; once you change that, I will never know who you are again (I actually wish they weren't allowed ) But this is one reason I've had the same avi since I joined so it is strange that is not the case with very old members. at least not the same amount. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28059992 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060311 7 hours ago, feelslikeadream said: Sister, you got a trolling warning for you post in Base, not flamebait. (Your last flamebait warning was in Celebria.) Gurlll, please don't "sister" me in the same sentence you're exposing my offenses to the class. #HowRude Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060311 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060422 just wondering is there a way to mute threads from specific users Edited August 5, 20251 yr by sunbathinganimal Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060422 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060589 It appears that a recently banned member might be using their dupe account to downvote people celebrating their ban. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060589 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060590 I forgot to say @Rian big thanks for this moment! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060590 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060663 so many legends coming back Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060663 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060756 smittencake is on vacation it seems. what happened? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060756 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060796 50 minutes ago, Lovett said: It appears that a recently banned member might be using their dupe account to downvote people celebrating their ban. How dumb can one be? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060796 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060804 14 minutes ago, Aethereal said: smittencake is on vacation it seems. what happened? Oh no... so sad... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060804 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060817 7 hours ago, provenza said: Can you get banned for having negative reputation? Ask Kukai Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060817 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060832 6 hours ago, PenguinTim said: penguintim Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060832 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060845 6 hours ago, Rian said: After Me and @Rogue after @King Fabray gave us some creame 6 hours ago, Pikachoo said: oh. you can use my avi, I don't care. I stole it from an inactive user back on old atrl in 2016. 6 hours ago, Legend E said: I am still active bb 5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said: You crack me up on this site. God bless you. You people are the reason I will never leave this site (threateningly) Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060845 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28060865 can we get amaarae on the banner next Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28060865 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28061879 On 8/5/2025 at 1:48 AM, Icarus said: As Dua's power fades away, the Camila stan flame grows stronger Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28061879 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28061882 On 8/4/2025 at 2:42 PM, Rian said: Welcome back @idkwiam What did we do to deserve this punishment Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28061882 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28062589 We should be allowed to use insulting nicknames in the base like in the past Base needs less moderation in general like let us fight Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28062589 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28062622 19 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said: no but you can for this @provenza this is not true as i'm still here... for now more gracie stans the better Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28062622 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28062645 Speaking of name changes, I put in a ticket for one quite awhile back once I got well past the 2000 point threshold and never heard anything back about it. Is that 2000 point exchange still the terms, or has it changed from what is in the FAQ? And if it's still the same, do I just need to put in another ticket? I've been meaning to ask but didn't want to jump in on that while the forum was facing reliability issues and then I lowkey forgot but reading this conversation reminded me ljknjlm Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28062645 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28062769 46 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said: Speaking of name changes, I put in a ticket for one quite awhile back once I got well past the 2000 point threshold and never heard anything back about it. Is that 2000 point exchange still the terms, or has it changed from what is in the FAQ? And if it's still the same, do I just need to put in another ticket? I've been meaning to ask but didn't want to jump in on that while the forum was facing reliability issues and then I lowkey forgot but reading this conversation reminded me ljknjlm I was in the same situation and mentioned it in HQ and got the name change They most likely forgot/didn't notice the help request And the threshold is 1k instead of 2k Edited August 6, 20251 yr by illia Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28062769 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28063015 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28063015 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28063224 8 hours ago, suburbannature said: What did we do to deserve this punishment Now you know how to respond? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28063224 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28063612 21 hours ago, Rian said: Welcome back @hellocory Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28063612 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28065333 @D.M.F Legend! Your rights have been restored. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28065333 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28065456 16 minutes ago, Rian said: @D.M.F Legend! Your rights have been restored. Omg Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28065456 Share this post
August 6, 20251 yr comment_28065481 screaming the administration really said we want a huge MESS Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/256/#findComment-28065481 Share this post