August 13, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28103705 I am not arguing with this Barb who thinks that I was sent by Roc Nation. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103705 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103717 Suburban deserves that ban Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103717 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103722 4 minutes ago, suburbannature said: I am not arguing with this Barb who thinks that I was sent by Roc Nation. I never said anything along the lines of that. You are lying on me. This is another form of dehumanization. You are now trying to turn a serious matter (stalking my profile, mass disliking my points, personally attacking me) into a contrived conspiracy theory so my valid points are dismissed. It's bonkers to me, the lengths some of you guys go to put someone down. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103722 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28103724 16 minutes ago, SmittenCake said: Hello @suburbannature just clicked on my profile and started to mass dislike a bunch of random posts. This is a form of abusing the feature. Imagine disliking a post where I said something in the Civics threads when he have the same political positions. What a weird power trip. Oh wow, Bethany, wow. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103724 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103728 1 minute ago, Smarticle said: Suburban deserves that ban Girl if you don't hush Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103728 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103733 #iStandWithSmitten Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103733 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103738 4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said: I never said anything along the lines of that. You are lying on me. This is another form of dehumanization. You are now trying to turn a serious matter (stalking my profile, mass disliking my points, personally attacking me) into a contrived conspiracy theory so my valid points are dismissed. It's bonkers to me, the lengths some of you guys go to put someone down. Don't mass dislike me first and you won't get it right back. Now go make your tenth Cardi B thread of the day and leave me alone. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103738 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103743 #BanSuburban Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103743 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103744 Just now, suburbannature said: Don't mass dislike me first and you won't get it right back. Now go make your tenth Cardi B thread of the day and leave me alone. I didn't mass dislike anything. How about you STAY out of the Gaga threads and not continuously make negative comments about her. If you are going to downplay her achievements and attempt to debunk her success post after post, the expect to be met with dislikes. And everyone is dislike your flamebait comments. You can't play it both ways. You literally went on my profile and disliked TONS of different comments from previous threads. That's against the rules. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103744 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103749 1 minute ago, Smarticle said: #BanSuburban Not what you said last night Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103749 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103753 1 minute ago, suburbannature said: Not what you said last night that's not even me? anyways, you broke the rules so i think u deserve at least a suspension Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103753 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103754 2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said: I didn't mass dislike anything. How about you STAY out of the Gaga threads and not continuously make negative comments about her. If you are going to downplay her achievements and attempt to debunk her success post after post, the expect to be met with dislikes. And everyone is dislike your flamebait comments. You can't play it both ways. You literally went on my profile and disliked TONS of different comments from previous threads. That's against the rules. The scary, incendiary post in question being that I didn't think a Sports Emmy was an Emmy. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103754 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28103775 woman sighing Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103775 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103778 #IStandWithSuburban Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103778 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103788 Another day, another person who forgets where the 'report' button is Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103788 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator Popular Post comment_28103789 16 minutes ago, suburbannature said: Not what you said last night So you can be in a discord, just not in OUR discord. I see… Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103789 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103790 12 minutes ago, suburbannature said: The scary, incendiary post in question being that I didn't think a Sports Emmy was an Emmy. You could have just said it once. But then you kept on and kept on. This is in every Gaga thread. Not only have you abused to like/dislike buttons, but you attacked me personally, unprovoked, by insinuating that i didnt have a brain. And then lied on how I said you had ties to rock nation (I never said that) I really wonder how some of you people think this type of behavior is okay and go on out and about like you did nothing wrong. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103790 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103794 1 minute ago, BrokenMachine said: Another day, another person who forgets where the 'report' button is I do make reports. And they're about a 98% success rate. But I don't like to bother the mods with too many reports. But something like this needs to be spoken up on. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103794 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103799 22 minutes ago, suburbannature said: Not what you said last night can i post that screenshot of u begging for donations for the down payment for your house on atrl? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103799 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103853 28 minutes ago, Smarticle said: can i post that screenshot of u begging for donations for the down payment for your house on atrl? I should have known better than to ask you hoes for help when my homophobic dad threatened to cut me off three days before closing. But all $15 I earned from that fundraiser were paid back. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103853 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28103883 Anyways hi babes @khaleap Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103883 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103893 42 minutes ago, Rian said: So you can be in a discord, just not in OUR discord. I see… I don't even use Discord anymore outside of DMs. I was just forced by @Smarticle to join some flop Ava Max server with five people Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103893 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103910 7 minutes ago, suburbannature said: I don't even use Discord anymore outside of DMs. I was just forced by @Smarticle to join some flop Ava Max server with five people unblock me it's not that serious Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103910 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr comment_28103918 3 minutes ago, Smarticle said: unblock me it's not that serious I don't have you blocked anywhere? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103918 Share this post
August 13, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28103975 55 minutes ago, Rian said: Anyways hi babes @khaleap Hi bestie how has tonight been Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/262/#findComment-28103975 Share this post