August 4, 20251 yr comment_28050511 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28050511 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28050531 1 minute ago, punisher said: im trying to keep it together for cardi's album but sometimes they're literally asking for it Who's they? I'd just be strategic and take all your lashings out on Nicki until its safe to strike Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28050531 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28050537 1 minute ago, bad guy said: Who's they? the paid moles sis, they want me GONE. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28050537 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28050573 28 minutes ago, suburbannature said: drag that big fat RAT Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28050573 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28050578 5 hours ago, RideOrDie said: i still don't know what a j01010s is, did my sister @halcyonday get banned? OMG January?! Why are the current mods so bloodthirsty Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28050578 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28050590 oh he wanna play screenshots Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28050590 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28050625 5 hours ago, Devin said: Hot Volcano Amazing grace, how sweet is the sound! 5 hours ago, RideOrDie said: i still don't know what a j01010s is, did my sister @halcyonday get banned? Thank you @ATRL Administration for these wonderful birthday gifts Edited August 4, 20251 yr by penguintim Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28050625 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28050636 5 hours ago, Devin said: Hot Volcano Amazing grace, how sweet is the sound! It took them several years, but the day has finally come Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28050636 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28050892 Good morning Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28050892 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28050978 4 hours ago, BloodLuster said: oh so Lana's haters are finally going down? let's go babes! my thoughts exactly. trust they will all fall one by one 3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said: OMG January?! Why are the current mods so bloodthirsty i hope the mawdz get YOU next for being so rude to RideOrDie little fighter Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28050978 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28050979 6 hours ago, Solaria said: Mess with Dua and it'll cost ya sister he messed with every fanbase under the sun, i don't think the mawds would give a january ban just for some dua shade i had to play nice and cheeky to avoid the anal lashings Edited August 4, 20251 yr by RideOrDie Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28050979 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28051184 On 7/28/2025 at 7:09 PM, Maroonx said: lol didn't Gelato get it back after a few months and also get ATRL+ as a gift i waited 18 months dorlin but yes I got atrl+ as a gift i'm a rehabilitated soul now Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28051184 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28051414 not one of ATRL's most prolific downvoters, having a crash out over being downvoted On 8/2/2025 at 1:05 AM, SmittenCake said: Hey @Nicholai I am letting you know right now the abuse of the like/dislike feature is against the rules and will result in you having this feature revoked. Keep on disliking all of my posts and I will report to administration. I will gladly build my case right now. This is your final warning before I contact the mods. Tread carefully. I am not in the mood especially these past few days on here. On 8/2/2025 at 1:17 AM, SmittenCake said: NO I DO NOT. I'm not here to play these mf games and I'm tired of ppl on here making me look crazy. Nvm. It's time I take a break from this place anyways. I've had enough of all the nonsense and drama. Edited August 4, 20251 yr by Assassin Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28051414 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28051720 4 hours ago, RideOrDie said: my thoughts exactly. trust they will all fall one by one they won a random fight but we're about to win this dumbass war made by... yep, we know who Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28051720 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28051868 I have accepted my fate into being a controversial and polarizing user for being too honest and truthful. At this point who cares if anyone gets barraged by likes or dislikes, nobody here is ever going to love or hate you completely. I understand the concerns though since the introduction of the reactions has notably reduced quality discussions. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28051868 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28052075 The only fan base with this banner. Liddos, don't say the mods never give you anything! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28052075 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28052507 1 hour ago, BjorkIsMyMom said: I have accepted my fate into being a controversial and polarizing user for being too honest and truthful. At this point who cares if anyone gets barraged by likes or dislikes, nobody here is ever going to love or hate you completely. I understand the concerns though since the introduction of the reactions has notably reduced quality discussions. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28052507 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28052550 1 hour ago, Rush said: The only fan base with this banner. Liddos, don't say the mods never give you anything! the tag is probably based on an algorithm, not added manually by mods. now, does that mean the mods never give the liddos anything? cannot confirm since i don't want WPs Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28052550 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28052560 1 hour ago, Rush said: The only fan base with this banner. Liddos, don't say the mods never give you anything! No wonder since they are always busy discussing which posts to upvote/downvote Edited August 4, 20251 yr by Assassin Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28052560 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28052740 is it allowed to name call users with insults? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28052740 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28052807 11 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said: is it allowed to name call users with insults? yes Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28052807 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28053139 55 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said: is it allowed to name call users with insults? That depends on who the insultee is Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28053139 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28053332 24 minutes ago, conatus said: That depends on who the insultee is omg con, hello sister, I didn't realize you were still active since I never see your posts in the Report Queue. Hope you've been well Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28053332 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28053404 10 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said: omg con, hello sister, I didn't realize you were still active since I never see your posts in the Report Queue. Hope you've been well Hey babe! That's the downside of being unproblematic and having a heart full of kindness on here I fear. Hope you're thriving too Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28053404 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28053606 Lord @Rian I see what you've done for peterstyles13 and I humbly ask that you do the same for Icarus. It's time to let the good sis back in please!! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/252/#findComment-28053606 Share this post