Everything posted by slw84
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I feel like I would tell the difference considering I loved Mad Love and didn't like SHe'll never be me at first. Either way, we are not getting Mad love but we are getting a final version of SHe'll nayvah bay may so sweet.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
hmm...I dead azz remember my AOL dialup era at home but if not I wonder what other song it could be...hmmm
-
Cardi B
"Invasion of Privacy" 6x platinum (7.5m~ units) [226 weeks charted/413 weeks since debut] [21 weeks in the top 10]: 1-2-2-4-4-7-5-5-5-6-9-8-6-5-5-5-5-7-8-10-10-12-14-15-16-14-20-15-18-17-24-27-28-32-32-29-28-26-12-14-16-20-22-17-13-19-17-21-20-15-18-27-27-25-26-29-27-31-34-30-28-36-34-33-32-33-35-32-36-44-45-45-46-43-39-46-48-51-53-50-50-55-60-58-68-75-102-95-107-114-56-60-63-67-68-73-73-84-79-75-80-82-86-96-98-87-82-81-80-82-84-86-96-91-92-103-96-91-91-88-92-91-58 (WAP effect)-60-72-78-77-70-76-87-105-102-108-109-103-108-133-141-162-169-178-198-138-106-104-103-103-108-89 (UP effect)-100-99-98-95-94-94-97-100-102-111-119-118-117-120-124-121-105-118-126-133-125-133-142-138-152-150-154-161-163-175-170-181-173-178-192-192-189-187-121-150-145-173-159-169-187-172 -112-110-124-123-174-169-186-174-166-164-165-161-167-161-181-177-185-185-187-187-200-188-183-189-184-193-191-NC (2023-2025)-132-125-167-187 [21 weeks top 10] "Am I the Drama?" 3x platinum (3.3m~ debut album release units/5.0m~ultimate edition) [53 weeks charted/53 weeks since debut]: 1-3-4-4-6-8-10-8-11-21-41-40-44-55-23-21-21-32-37-34-35-25-29-33-30-31-31-36-37-43-47-52-57-62-69-74 -83-92-92-96-105-111-109-102-111-112-105-86-101-110-118-117-105-113-122 [8 weeks in the top 10] Outside: 10-26-39-61-63-60-57-59-60-74-88-96-93-44-57-75-86-86-99 (19 weeks) Imaginary Player: 70-OUT-66-OUT (2 weeks) Safe: 26-42-53-48-57-56-59-67-87-93-OUT-92 (11 weeks) Magnet: 37-60-81-100-OUT (4 weeks) Pretty and Petty: 43-59-80-94-OUT (4 weeks) Pick it up: 45-93-OUT (2 weeks) Hello: 46-76-OUT (2 weeks) Dead: 47-88-OUT (2 weeks) Bodega Baddie: 53-89-OUT (2 weeks) What's going on: 63-92-OUT (2 weeks) Errtime: 65-43-60-69-84-93-OUT-88-66-79-82-83-83-78-54-59-60-61-48-69-95 (20 weeks recurrent) Man of your Word: 70-OUT (1 week) Salute 73-OUT (1 week) Shower Tears: 81-OUT (1 week) Better than you 83-OUT (1 week) Principal: 92-OUT (1 week) SINGLETS/CB3 ERA AH HA: 25-34-40-52-42-41-43-40
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Girl what. I was listening to that song in LQ in 2002 before I went to college. It leaked before the in the zone era.
-
BB 200: Females with the most #1 albums
I did since Billboard counts it. It's not like a Gwen/No doubt Bey/DC3 MJ/Jackson 5 situation so she has 6
-
Megan Thee Stallion - "Tina Tuesday Freestyle"
Ready for this. Come through
-
BB 200: Females with the most #1 albums
Come through Miley with your 4th #1 album (6th if you include Hannah Montana...
-
Is Taylor's creative downfall intentional?
She's setting herself up for a TS13 Ray of Light comeback...just give us debut TV with a new song that'll hit #1 and then take two years off and come back in mid 2029 before collecting the AOTD honors.
-
Sydney Sweeney allegedly being considered to play Britney Spears in biopic
I mean yes it's false but not thraed closing worthy.
-
Sydney Sweeney allegedly being considered to play Britney Spears in biopic
This fake news drummed up after the director said that they were focused on finalizing the script and have not thought about casting. D'Ok magazine scoured the gutterbutt section of the internet and decided to aim for cheap clicks and views.
-
The HQ Thread | 2026
The clash of the titans (swifties vs monsters). Marilyn Monroe: Ooh...Isn't it delicious?
-
Cardi B - "AH HA"
#1 on rhythmic and urban. Should return to top 40 on hot 100 and possibly top 30 the following week but I'm not sure if it'll repeak. We are now approaching Fall and it's very much giving summer urban bop.
- Jennifer Hudson performs "I Will Always Love You" to honor Dolly at Variety Event
- Jennifer Hudson performs "I Will Always Love You" to honor Dolly at Variety Event
-
The HQ Thread | 2026
The lambs taught em' Now we need Taylor to duet on an xmas tune or a pop bop and give Mariah her 20th #1 since Taylor will obviously surpass her by this decade.
-
Cardi B
In her AITD newspaper limited prize thing it claims 5 diamond singles Currently, she has 4 (the most diamond certified songs for any female rapper): I like it, Bodak, Girls like you, WAP approaching No limit/Finesse/Taki taki/Money I bet it's the no limit remix. Taki taki might be a long haul one but Money is grossly undercertified but also got a good boost from the AITD era. my guess 5th: No limit remix 6th: Finesse remix 7th: Money and eventually 8th Taki taki later this decade. Also, Atlantic better at least recertified AITD 4x platinum even though it crossed 5x platinum in SPS this summer and is pulling 12k weekly which means ~150k left for the calendar year.
-
Nicki Minaj says Democrats are petty and childish during an interview with Lara Trump
They've been called a cult for years and then people get surprised when they act like one...
-
Britney Spears
Radar has aged like fine wine. WHEW
-
HDD: #1 Miley, #2 Riley Green, #3 Ella Langley
how old was Britney Spears when she had #1 albums and singles in 3 decades. I thought she was 29 going on 30.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Also, In the zone's 25th anniversary in 2028. I wonder why they started this with Britney but either way I'd rather anniversaries with unreleases than a compliation of them as I prefer to listen to the body of work. We'll see but we are eating either way.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
That poster brings no value to the conversation and is here to troll. Fans getting unreleased material from Britney requires no forced tour, promo or music video. I think that Britney would not be against her fans getting some material that doesn't require her to lift a finger if she is in fact retired.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
She doesn't have to shoot a video...we are being fed what we deserved in our youth and our reclaiming our time. We are worthy
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Yes, get Britney ha 5x platinum cert by any means necessary.
-
Billboard: The 25 Best VMA Performances of All Time
The Kiss overshadowed her 2003 performance and Ring the alarm is a copy and paste of Janet's Rhythm nation choreography meets Britney's 2003 AMAs intro and outfit in different color. The medley deserves to be listed but no surprised that it's higher for sus reasons... Michael being #2 for a medley that pales in comparison to his other epic performance is a kii, though.
-
Billboard: The 25 Best VMA Performances of All Time
The fact that the two most referenced iconic performances are not top 3...billboard loves to troll.